Author Topic: Trevor Smith?  (Read 10131 times)

AFOX

• Getbig I
Trevor Smith?
« on: January 19, 2007, 03:29:45 PM »
Hi have a question for anyone who might know. I live in kansas City and there is a guy who opened a Beyond Failure gym in Blue Springs. This guy is named Larry Maples and he claims to be the "co-creator " of Beyond Failure with Trevor. He has a web site under "Beyond Failure Cross Training", were he makes some of his claims on there. I think every word out of this guys mouth is a lie, and It bothers me that this guy might be taking credit for a dead persons work. He said he and Trevor met in 1999 and that was when the system was created. I just thought any who was close to the man might be interested in this information. He has also claimed to have trained a number of bodybuilders who have said they have never heard of him.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
Re: Trevor Smith?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 03:36:21 PM »
The replies to this will be interesting.  Trevor Smith took my brother from this....

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 03:38:23 PM »
TO THIS.....

AFOX

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 03:47:31 PM »
Thats an impressive transformation. This guy Larry Maples is pissing off people all over Kansas City with his lies. I think one of Trevors friends should call this guy on this.

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 04:39:29 PM »
Grant how long did it take to transform him into that? Did he make him use BFT?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 04:43:30 PM »
Steroids really are fucking brilliant.

NCNPC29

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »
AFOX - This guy is full of shit. Anyone on here who REALLY knew Trevor knows the truth behind Beyond Failure Training. Trevors partner, Ian Harrison, was and is the person who came up with BFT. Ian agreed to allow Trevor to take credit for this as he remained a silent partner in the business.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 05:02:33 PM »
trevor didnt do that steriods did  :P

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 05:10:54 PM »
Damn Grant, your bro got jacked. Good job.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 05:16:00 PM »
your brother was pretty big in that shot Grant but holy shit look at the size of Ian Harrison.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 05:49:52 PM »
http://www.musclemayhem.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39691

best thread on the net right now...if you can read this and not learn something....I don't know what to tell you.
nasser=piece of shit

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 05:51:17 PM »
AFOX - This guy is full of shit. Anyone on here who REALLY knew Trevor knows the truth behind Beyond Failure Training. Trevors partner, Ian Harrison, was and is the person who came up with BFT. Ian agreed to allow Trevor to take credit for this as he remained a silent partner in the business.

Good post! 

My brother was certainly not drug free ....but his budget limited him to pretty lose doses.  He really did not do that much .... but his diet was strict and he and Ian and Trevor trained like animals possessed!

I'll PM you guys whatever info you need on what supplements my brother took.  Pretty low doses ..... seriously.  I was watching!

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 05:54:48 PM »
your brother was pretty big in that shot Grant but holy shit look at the size of Ian Harrison.

Yeah, they were all about 6 foot tall ... well, trevor was closer to 6'1".

Ian was 275lbs ... my brother was 235lbs and Trevor was 310lbs.... but was well over 400lbs when he passed away.  RIP, Trevor.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 06:09:19 PM »

Monster oversized shirt on the right.

What kind of physique was your brother able to obtain without drugs?  Suprised he was on anything before.
N

AFOX

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 06:20:02 PM »
That thread on musclemayhem was very interesting. It said that there was only one official BFT center, and only one certified BFT trainer. This guy Larry Maples claims to both have a BFT center, and that he is really the co-creator of it. What a lying piece of shit. If anyone wants to call him at his "Beyond Failure Training Center" it is 816 229-0500. This guy also claims he was 2nd in the world in the NPC in 1994 and was 5'9 285. I think someone might have a law suit on their hands.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 06:38:51 PM »
That thread on musclemayhem was very interesting. It said that there was only one official BFT center, and only one certified BFT trainer. This guy Larry Maples claims to both have a BFT center, and that he is really the co-creator of it. What a lying piece of shit. If anyone wants to call him at his "Beyond Failure Training Center" it is 816 229-0500. This guy also claims he was 2nd in the world in the NPC in 1994 and was 5'9 285. I think someone might have a law suit on their hands.

he woulda been a HW at that time and I can name pretty much all the top NPC HW's from that time period and he ain't one of em.....
nasser=piece of shit

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 06:44:47 PM »
The replies to this will be interesting.  Trevor Smith took my brother from this....

the only thing who took him from this to that are hormones,,the leaner you are when you start hormonizing yourself the bigger you will get muscle wize,,

its about time the population of getbig understand the way hormones work,,,,the leaner you are before you go on them,,,the bigger your muscles will get while on them,,,and the smaller you will become while off them,,

*it will be harder for you to grow as well if your bf% is higher but some people chose this route and end up at the same "neighborhood so to say" as the ones who started leaner.

fallen angel

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 06:47:20 PM »
the only thing who took him from this to that are hormones,,the leaner you are when you start hormonizing yourself the bigger you will get muscle wize,,

its about time the population of getbig understand the way hormones work,,,,the leaner you are before you go on them,,,the bigger your muscles will get while on them,,,and the smaller you will become while off them,,

*it will be harder for you to grow as well if your bf% is higher but some people chose this route and end up at the same "neighborhood so to say" as the ones who started leaner.

EXACTLY.

AFOX

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 06:57:17 PM »
he woulda been a HW at that time and I can name pretty much all the top NPC HW's from that time period and he ain't one of em.....
[/quote

Of course he was not one of them. Every word out of this scum bags mouth is a lie. I want to see someone confront him om all of his lies. He should not be making money off of somone who is dead.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 08:19:15 PM »
Good post! 

My brother was certainly not drug free ....but his budget limited him to pretty lose doses.  He really did not do that much .... but his diet was strict and he and Ian and Trevor trained like animals possessed!

I'll PM you guys whatever info you need on what supplements my brother took.  Pretty low doses ..... seriously.  I was watching!

Grant, your brother looked freakin amazing!! Where the hell is he now?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 09:24:47 PM »
Good post! 

When he comes off the juice, he goes right back to looking the way he did in those "before" pics, regardless of how he trains.

Not that he looked bad. In fact, he's a pretty good example of what someone with decent genetics can expect from weight training and dieting, naturally.

The latter pics are what that same type person can expect after introducing steroids into the equation.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 09:56:31 PM »
When he comes off the juice, he goes right back to looking the way he did in those "before" pics, regardless of how he trains.

Not that he looked bad. In fact, he's a pretty good example of what someone with decent genetics can expect from weight training and dieting, naturally.

The latter pics are what that same type person can expect after introducing steroids into the equation.

the sad thing is that majority of everyday people/lifters cant tell that even in the first 2 pictures the person is on aas,, anavar and winstrol are wonderful drugs,,,

by the way this is also the look of a guy that been through cycles and is in a"clean mode" but in this specific case i go for the anavar and winstrol tablet form as the main supp at the time those first pics were taken,,ofcourse clenbuterol is always there and considered a drug too.

NONE of the picture presenseted above is of a natural lifter,,first 2 pictures aim at fitness modeling level and involve drugs such as anavar,,winstrol and the such,,,those drugs are phenominal for muscle building and hardness while maintainin a natural look to the physiqe due to zero side effects. anavar at 100mg a day will also lean you out and will bring you down in bodyfat while leave ALL of your muscle mass on you,, even with strict diets!. as i said many times before anavar,,winstrol,,primobolan and masteron are the best drugs created for the natural lifter.

second set of picture aim at juniors or national level copetition and is a typical big guy that wont get no where,,

enough with selling illusion and back to reality my friends,,
fallen angel

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 10:03:24 PM »

the sad thing is that majority of everyday people/lifters cant tell that even in the first 2 pictures the person is on aas,, anavar and winstrol are wonderful drugs,,,

by the way this is also the look of a guy that been through cycles and is in a"clean mode" but in this specific case i go for the anavar and winstrol tablet form as the main supp at the time those first pics were taken,,ofcourse clenbuterol is always there and considered a drug too.

NONE of the picture presenseted above is of a natural lifter,,first 2 pictures aim at fitness modeling level and involve drugs such as anavar,,winstrol and the such,,,those drugs are phenominal for muscle building and hardness while maintainin a natural look to the physiqe due to zero side effects. anavar at 100mg a day will also lean you out and will bring you down in bodyfat while leave ALL of your muscle mass on you,, even with strict diets!. as i said many times before anavar,,winstrol,,primobolan and masteron are the best drugs created for the natural lifter.

second set of picture aim at juniors or national level copetition and is a typical big guy that wont get no where,,

well said!

P.S. What's up with th theory that leaner guy get more muscle when start a cycle?Please explain!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 11:06:21 PM »
He probably got more chicks when he looked like a fitness model

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 11:42:35 PM »

but how can you say that drugs like primobolan,winstrol etc are for the natural lifter.how can he be natural when he is using the above mentioned drugs??
RATM RULZ THE WORLD