Author Topic: Finally, an online show for the ladies!  (Read 1716 times)

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
Finally, an online show for the ladies!
« on: January 20, 2007, 12:11:54 AM »
Anything to get more money into the sport, especially for us amateur bodybuilders - i had to pass this on - THERE ARE SEPARATE MALE *AND FEMALE* DIVISIONS for every category.

Introducing the best online contest you have ever seen. The Getanabolics.com “Down 'N Dirty” Photo/Video contest is about to blow your mind.

We've all seen the somewhat lame “physique” contests for men and women plastered all over the vast amount of bodybuilding/fitness forums, bulletin boards and websites. They're always the same, “show us the muscles and we'll show you the money”. Well, frankly a lot of us are tired of that crap and we want to throw down on something a little more “down and dirty”. Here's the basics:

We want the best of the best, the best of the worst, we want the most awesome, completely mind-blowing stuff that will pave the way contests should go in the future. Not just more critiques solely on physiques, or more stuffy know-it-all amateur bodybuilders telling honest hard-working gym junkies how they should look. Because, to us, it ain't about that. Just because you hit the weights, it doesn't mean you only care about getting that IFBB bod, or getting totally shredded, it's also about the finer things in life. For the sake of keeping it organized, here are the categories for both the Men's and Women's Divisions...

BEST BOD (Overall):
Prize - $150 Cash & $150 Gift Voucher To GetAnabolics.com

BEST BODYPART:

OUTRAGEOUS GYM VIDEO:

All the details: http://www.getanabolics.com/contests-i-10.html

Chadwick Mower in 2008

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
Re: Finally, an online show for the ladies!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 01:52:15 AM »
I'm there! At least I won't get flamed for being bigger and more ripped than they are! Just got some new pics done and I'll love to see the reactions of these "Getbig" idiots when they see an actual pic of the BuffGoddess...Of course none of them will apologize for being the total baboons they are...

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 01:32:57 PM »
this contest has $900 in total cash/prizes for the women, and 900 in total cash/prizes for the men.

you only have to snap 3 pics for the "Best Physique" section.  And you only have to snap 1 pic for the "Best bodypart" section.  COuld be easy money for anyone doing a show anytime this spring.  You can enter today, or you can enter any day up to April 1st.  I say go for it! 

The MD contest and the Mr Getbig - neither had the womens division.  hopefully if this goes well, and its wildly popular, they will wake up and include the girls in their next show!
Chadwick Mower in 2008

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2007, 06:27:15 PM »
Perhaps we shall get a Ms GetBig going this year!

www.MsGetBig.com