Author Topic: no man can row 100 pounds according to squadfather  (Read 3542 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: no man can row 100 pounds according to squadfather
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2007, 12:10:58 PM »
haha it's very obvious that "bigmc" and "usmokepole" are the same person.  oh brother, what a loser  ::)  By the looks of that irish hat pic, this guy is even more pathetic than "natural al"!

hahahaha, it's a widely known fact that Bigmc hasn't lifted a weight in his life. His other pics are even more disgusting. Pasty white, 28% bodyfat, and 12" arms. Epic fuck up when he put "Big" in his name.

The Heckler

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 12:12:02 PM »
hahahaha, it's a widely known fact that Bigmc hasn't lifted a weight in his life. His other pics are even more disgusting. Pasty white, 28% bodyfat, and 12" arms. Epic f**k up when he put "Big" in his name.

haha exactly!  Speaking of getbig's biggest losers, "natural al" has bitched again and gotten another thread about him deleted off the Y.  What a laughable piece of shit. hahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2007, 12:13:53 PM »
haha exactly!  Speaking of getbig's biggest losers, "natural al" has bitched again and gotten another thread about him deleted off the Y.  What a laughable piece of shit. hahaha

hahahahahaha yes!!!!!! Tiny tits are everywhere. '07 is going to be a glorious year when it comes to crucifyings.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 12:14:25 PM »
i just lost my shit when TA talked about people having gimmicks as losers.  HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AHHA dude your losing your grip on reality. im not the same as bigmc why would i grill him you dumb fuck, plus ive posted hundreds of posts on the religious board , and bigmc none.

that was funny, adonis claiming people with gimmicks are losers HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2007, 12:28:20 PM »
hahahaha, it's a widely known fact that Bigmc hasn't lifted a weight in his life. His other pics are even more disgusting. Pasty white, 28% bodyfat, and 12" arms. Epic f**k up when he put "Big" in his name.

epic real life temper tantrum

hope there isn't any girls around for you to beat up
T

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 06:43:18 PM »
If this is reference to that video of gh15 (DennisJames) inclining 485, that guy is doing at least that much.  The guy is even using his legs.  What spotter (beside squat) do you see using his legs so much.  That is the dumbest video I have seen in awhile.

the funniest thing about that video is nobody spots with one arm(of course unless your spotting some guy doing 135 or something)...Its totally dangerous...But you know that DJ told the guy to use just one arm so that people would believe he can use that much...And it worked...Their is now a debate on how much a guy using one arm could actually help...

The funny thing to me is that DJ would only get this thing half/way up on his own without the aid of momemtum.. DJ would probably be good for 405 for 6 good reps...That inself is great weight for the incline bench...Talk about ego..

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 07:17:34 PM »
Fair enough.

Not stepping to YOU...per say but those who get so mad at guys like Sf and Kiwiol and BeserkFury etc...

This is a place where we all share a common interest in which is 'BB' and here we showcase our sense of humor and wit and get a chance to 'be a kid' or highschooler ripping on and busting on everyone.

You think me or Sf or kiwi or Goatboy or anyone in 'real life' would go up to a Ronnie and tell him he's this or that? No. Not because they are 'pussies' but because they have class and arent really how they are HERE than 'on the outside'.

I dont know about you...but I come here to LAUGH and escape reality for a while. I dont do drugs(recreational) I dont drink...I chew but this is my 'outlet'. Getbig. I like to read and laugh and exchange wit/humor and suprisignly enough the bodybuilding industry provied LOTS of humor and subjects to find something to poke at. 

Good post.....   This is the truth..

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 09:10:46 AM »
Good post.....   This is the truth..

superstar and cockfather say that it is only possible to spot a maximum of 20 pounds.