Author Topic: no man can row 100 pounds according to squadfather  (Read 3543 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
no man can row 100 pounds according to squadfather
« on: January 20, 2007, 08:10:35 AM »
you obviously haven't ever trained if you think that guy was taking 100 pounds off the bar, hahahahahaa, you skinny clown.

this was in response to me saying that DJ's spotter could easily be pulling 100 pounds, never mind the fact that DJ is supplying momentum from the bottom making spotting much easier then a dead pull.

monster 35 year old, 40 post average no life meltdown.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
Re: no man can row 100 pounds according to squadfather
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 10:50:47 AM »
This isnt a shot at squadfather but it is amazing to me that some people start threads absolutely toasting these bbers for poundages and spotters used.  Where are their clips?  Now the clip from Kings video with the three spotters is a little over the top maybe but still SOME of these bbers would blow alot of these guys on this board out of the gym.  I imagine there are some strong fuckers on this board though.
Truly STOP WHINING

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 10:54:53 AM »

Here's the thing...

Let's say this was a Pro BaseBall chat forum...okay?

Barry Bonds, Mike Piazza, Albert Puijlo(sp?) Paul Konerko, AROD etc...ALL posted there on a daily basis. Okay?

Team OWNERS read and posted there all day long and so did agents, sponsors etc...

There would be a 'The Squadfather' type over there. There would be a '240' type there and a 'Goatboy' type and a photoshop guy like Donkey Kong or gordiano creating ARODS wife giving head to this guy and that guy...whatever.

Get it?

This is a place to PLAY and be FUNNY and showcase your sense of HUMOR you fkn zipperheads!
?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 10:57:41 AM »
blockhead, im clearly joking, i dont take a 35 year old guy named teh "squadfather" seriously.

if he flames me and its teh funny, i will be first to say it, but im clearly owning everyone in the squad in that thread with teh funny.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 11:02:35 AM »

Fair enough.

Not stepping to YOU...per say but those who get so mad at guys like Sf and Kiwiol and BeserkFury etc...

This is a place where we all share a common interest in which is 'BB' and here we showcase our sense of humor and wit and get a chance to 'be a kid' or highschooler ripping on and busting on everyone.

You think me or Sf or kiwi or Goatboy or anyone in 'real life' would go up to a Ronnie and tell him he's this or that? No. Not because they are 'pussies' but because they have class and arent really how they are HERE than 'on the outside'.

I dont know about you...but I come here to LAUGH and escape reality for a while. I dont do drugs(recreational) I dont drink...I chew but this is my 'outlet'. Getbig. I like to read and laugh and exchange wit/humor and suprisignly enough the bodybuilding industry provied LOTS of humor and subjects to find something to poke at. 
?

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 11:09:41 AM »
Fair enough.

Not stepping to YOU...per say but those who get so mad at guys like Sf and Kiwiol and BeserkFury etc...

This is a place where we all share a common interest in which is 'BB' and here we showcase our sense of humor and wit and get a chance to 'be a kid' or highschooler ripping on and busting on everyone.

You think me or Sf or kiwi or Goatboy or anyone in 'real life' would go up to a Ronnie and tell him he's this or that? No. Not because they are 'pussies' but because they have class and arent really how they are HERE than 'on the outside'.

I dont know about you...but I come here to LAUGH and escape reality for a while. I dont do drugs(recreational) I dont drink...I chew but this is my 'outlet'. Getbig. I like to read and laugh and exchange wit/humor and suprisignly enough the bodybuilding industry provied LOTS of humor and subjects to find something to poke at. 
I totally agree with you.  This should be an outlet.  I laugh everytime I read this board (which is almost everyday).  But some of these fuckers are WAY over the top with it.
Truly STOP WHINING

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 11:10:47 AM »
i actually think some people like bezerkfury take this place to heart, his posts are filled with meltdown rage.

kiwi is a funny dude and you can tell he's kidding, and sarcasms melting of the pros is funny to witness.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 11:15:37 AM »

Yeah most people do exactly the same but there is a small % that actually get their feelings hurt when they are being poke fun at and thats the moments you gotta live for!

Nothing is as funny that! Bar some superb posts!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 11:17:30 AM »
like when your maaa spent three days preparing a thread against dan18

what a loser  ::)
T

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 11:19:40 AM »
If this is reference to that video of gh15 (DennisJames) inclining 485, that guy is doing at least that much.  The guy is even using his legs.  What spotter (beside squat) do you see using his legs so much.  That is the dumbest video I have seen in awhile.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 11:21:01 AM »
i actually think some people like bezerkfury take this place to heart, his posts are filled with meltdown rage.

kiwi is a funny dude and you can tell he's kidding, and sarcasms melting of the pros is funny to witness.

EXACTLY!

You ever talk to kiwiol through PM? He'll be the first to tell you and THANK you for 'taking his jokes' and he'll even tell you he's gonna keep doing it for fun but just take it as only that.

I laugh my ass off here even OUTSIDE of this. I'll be driving and think about that post made in that 'Who's going to the Arnold' sticky thread...when 'gtbro' wrote if we were going to call ourselves by our 'getbig' names.

Funniest post ever! I think about some of the stuff here while I drive or take a shower and it's nothing but out of nowhere laughs and smiles.

Seeing PROS and industry people meltdown by Sf..."hahahahaha...check out his 14 inch cannons...hahahahaha what a beast! " is CLASSIC when people get frustrated trying to defend themselves.

The King posting here the day his website goes down for no payment? That was just...mind blowing.

SpecialEd Top 10 List? gordianos photoshops? Donkey Kongs photoshops? Derek Anthony thread? getting PM's from Derek like...'fuk u i'll kill you and kill your mom u fkn hater jelauos of me hahahah!'

Having an elusive character known as 'spotter' on this board? Making fun of Ron Avidan?  This place has LOADS of character and personality. I learn from here all day long and practice my writing skills and techniques.

Long Live Getbig!
?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 11:28:21 AM »
like when your maaa spent three days preparing a thread against dan18

what a loser  ::)

oh boy give it up mate this is G&O forget the pain I put you through and argue with me in the V not here.

I'm sorry for being mean

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 11:33:00 AM »
bigmc wants a public apology by the sounds of it. he is emotionally scared for life.

ive never witnessed a bigger meltdown then the ones performed by bigmc in the V.

this guy was actually put on suicide watch by ron

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 11:38:40 AM »
bigmc wants a public apology by the sounds of it. he is emotionally scared for life.

ive never witnessed a bigger meltdown then the ones performed by bigmc in the V.

this guy was actually put on suicide watch by ron

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
T

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 11:43:36 AM »
Yates did DB rows with 215 for 12 perfect reps at the end of his workout.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 11:44:17 AM »
blockhead, im clearly joking, i dont take a 35 year old guy named teh "squadfather" seriously.

if he flames me and its teh funny, i will be first to say it, but im clearly owning everyone in the squad in that thread with teh funny.

Meltdown rage? hahahaha, this site is a joke to me. The day I'm insulted or take something to heart here is the day I stop posting. Meanwhile, you going out of your way to make a thread about Sarcasm (shocking) just shows how you brush everything off.  ::)

I laugh at my own jokes I'm so funny.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 11:48:18 AM »
sarcasm was the initial thread starter.

why did you post pics then deny them, metrosexual?

you obviously take this site seriously if you delete your photos after you get flamed for being a skinny tiny tit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 11:50:28 AM »
bf is a monster here he is at a claimed 250lbs
T

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 11:53:31 AM »
haha wasnt he even arguing that you couldnt see his traps in that shirt or pic because someone flamed him.

the dimensions of that shirt read, smedium with extra shot sleeves and sevlt taper. ahah nice raindow design on the front.

he wakes up and is hair is already styled from his last styling four years ago according to his posts.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 11:54:45 AM »
bf is a monster here he is at a claimed 250lbs
Haha, BF you must post your real pic or we keep on beliving that this is you!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 11:56:13 AM »
Haha, BF you must post your real pic or we keep on beliving that this is you!

They're welcome to believe whatever they want, it doesn't bother me in the least. Apparently I've claimed to be 250 now.  ::)

The funniest part? Bigmc has that pic saved on his computer because he drags it up in 30 seconds every time

I'm THAT far into this guys head.

This, however, is Bigmc's pic which he admitted to.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 11:58:56 AM »
your the biggest hypocrite on this site. you flame me about starting threads about people, while down on the V you do it daily. then flame him for posting pics, when you've posted that irish hat pic at least a 100 times in the same thread.

why would you post a pic and deny it if its not you?

if you cant comprehend the sentence i can dumb it down for you, just pm me.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 12:01:27 PM »
your the biggest hypocrite on this site. you flame me about starting threads about people, while down on the V you do it daily. then flame him for posting pics, when you've posted that irish hat pic at least a 100 times in the same thread.

why would you post a pic and deny it if its not you?

if you cant comprehend the sentence i can dumb it down for you, just pm me.

I did it because look at what it caused. You people think you're actually insulting me now, going out of your way to actually waste part of your lives obsessing over me, a person you'll never meet. It was the ultimate troll job and it's only proven by the fact that people are still making threads about me daily 5 months after I posted all the different pictures. Comprehend, sunshine?  ::)

Guess I can add you to my long list of nuthuggers. I think you're #45, great number. Looks good on ya!

Carry on with talking about little ol' me.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 12:09:44 PM »
epic posting of fake pic by bf for thousandth time

the irony is lost on you my angry young amigo

you posted that pic claiming to be a beast

then suprise, suprise you changed your mind when people openly laughed about you being a bitch
T

The Heckler

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 12:09:54 PM »
haha it's very obvious that "bigmc" and "usmokepole" are the same person.  oh brother, what a loser  ::)  By the looks of that irish hat pic, this guy is even more pathetic than "natural al"!