Author Topic: HONEST QUESTION TO SHAWN RAY???????????  (Read 3249 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
HONEST QUESTION TO SHAWN RAY???????????
« on: January 20, 2007, 10:45:04 AM »
Shawn,
how can you justify continually posting racist and derogatory pics of King Kamali all the time, especially when you claim to be Christian??? ???

Now I know you are a God-fearing man, but you continually post derogatory and racist comments about him, and he has done nothing to you. One day, you will have to stand before God and confess all your sins Shawn. Remember that Shawn.  :-\

You claim you are a Christian, but your actions make me think its just a smoke-screen  :-\

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: HONEST QUESTION TO SHAWN RAY???????????
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 10:46:16 AM »
Can you post or provide reference to a few of these racist posts that Shawn has made towards Kamali?

Thanks,

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 10:48:04 AM »
I don't know about racist comments, but he's post abusive deformed pics of Tamali

He posted this in the 'Kamali...what happened' thread

Now pics like this are completely uncalled for and not needed :-\

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 10:49:05 AM »
Shawn,
how can you justify continually posting racist and derogatory pics of King Kamali all the time, especially when you claim to be Christian??? ???

Now I know you are a God-fearing man, but you continually post derogatory and racist comments about him, and he has done nothing to you. One day, you will have to stand before God and confess all your sins Shawn. Remember that Shawn.  :-\

You claim you are a Christian, but your actions make me think its just a smoke-screen  :-\

If you want the answer..........

BUY THE VIDEO, YO!
HAHA, RON.....

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 10:49:21 AM »
what video ???

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 10:52:36 AM »
what video ???

"2 Pro BB Wins in 15 Year Career Does Trannies"  it's a  best seller. 

Also, "How to Guest Pose, Get Paid, Rip Off Promoter and Paid Fans, and Look Like Shit"  not selling as good as the other one.  I have included the photo used on the cover.

And by the way, Sean fears everything.  Jeez, he's 5'6" and has girlie hands.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 10:54:07 AM »
By Shawn posting pictures of Kamali in a distorted fashion, the most Kamali has is a case of libel and even that can be argued against in court since Kamali is a public figure and quite frankly, if they can do it to our president, why not Kamali?

Now, if Shawn ever made a Racist statement towards kamali, then you can report that to Ron and based on his own rules, Shawn could have a problem here on Getbig.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
alright then, by King's own words, he says that Shawn posts racists pictures of him on a regular basis  :o

This is an extract from King Kamali's 25th Post:

'7.A response to Shawn Ray who still finds it necessary to make derogatory comments about me and post-racist pictures on a constant basis. Shawn, I have grown up, matured, and have moved on with my life.. You should do the same. As a legend of the IFBB you have diminished yourself down to being a disgruntled ex. champion holding on to a sport that passed you by many years ago. I feel sorry for you for I know you will someday stand in front of God and will have to fess up to your sins.. You say you are a God fearing man... well Shawn, start fearing now.. Your time will come. God Bless you and your family.

8. No I did not threaten Ron. My problem with Isaac was resolved and Ron did the right thing.

If any of you have any additional questions and comments about me please don't hesitate to come forward and let your voice be heard. I will reply to the best of my ability.

King Kamali'

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 12:08:17 PM »
I don't know about racist comments, but he's post abusive deformed pics of Tamali

He posted this in the 'Kamali...what happened' thread

Now pics like this are completely uncalled for and not needed :-\

You mean that's not really Kamali????? Damn! I couldn't tell the difference.
The BBinsider

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 12:11:34 PM »
You mean that's not really Kamali????? Damn! I couldn't tell the difference.
You know him personaly(Seriously asking you)?

The Heckler

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 12:13:30 PM »
Shawn,

::)

bbinsider

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 12:13:51 PM »
No! Only from pictures and saw him at the MuscleTech booth once. Not interested in knowing him personally.
The BBinsider

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 12:19:00 PM »
No! Only from pictures and saw him at the MuscleTech booth once. Not interested in knowing him personally.
I dont know why he is hated so much. You havent talked to him too..
I have never known him but he has very good reputation from the people who met him.

To the contrary,Shawn devide two some say good and other hate from the bottom of heart.

Always bad is Flex. I met him and went to eat with him and i didnt like him at all.He did behave bad to me. But really stupid...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 12:25:01 PM »
I dont know why he is hated so much. You havent talked to him too..
I have never known him but he has very good reputation from the people who met him.

To the contrary,Shawn devide two some say good and other hate from the bottom of heart.

Always bad is Flex. I met him and went to eat with him and i didnt like him at all.He did behave bad to me. But really stupid...

Sean is NOT liked by the majority of people who have had to deal with him.  Meeting him at an expo or on the street is allot different from actually having to deal with him.  Some guys are just great in person when you first meet them. But in reality that is NOT who the real person is.  Some of you on here don't seem to get that.  He has to be nice.  He is a salesman.  He sells himself.  If he was an asshole to you, you would never buy his shit he peddles.

What to see a real person.  Do business with them.  Get more personal with them.  You will then see how they are in reality.  Some people are just assholes plain and simple.  But there are others who can turnit on and turn it off.  I am speaking out of actual experience.  And I recieve plenty of other PM's and emails from others telling me the same thing.  SO I am far from being alone. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 12:26:50 PM »

What to see a real person.  Do business with them.  Get more personal with them.  You will then see how they are in reality.  Some people are just assholes plain and simple.  But there are others who can turnit on and turn it off.  I am speaking out of actual experience.  And I recieve plenty of other PM's and emails from others telling me the same thing.  SO I am far from being alone. 

Very well put and VERY true.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2007, 12:34:50 PM »
Sean is NOT liked by the majority of people who have had to deal with him.  Meeting him at an expo or on the street is allot different from actually having to deal with him.  Some guys are just great in person when you first meet them. But in reality that is NOT who the real person is.  Some of you on here don't seem to get that.  He has to be nice.  He is a salesman.  He sells himself.  If he was an asshole to you, you would never buy his shit he peddles.

Yeah being buisiness owner my self i understand you very well.
But from my experience, people who have two faces fail their buisiness someday. Because it means that he dont love what he is doing from the bottom of his heart. You know what i mean...
 If you dont love your product, how come you can emit your great feeling to your customers?

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 12:40:29 PM »
saying he only had two wins doesnt really summarize his carrer. He did almost win the O on more than one occasion.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2007, 01:16:38 PM »
Shawn,

Considering that you've posted several hundred homosexual posts from both the Robert The Bruce, the Bobby Sixkiller and the M1 gimmick accounts...

Bro, are you trying to tell us something? ;)

Are you going to out yourself with your regular account anytime soon?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2007, 01:17:48 PM »
Considering that you've posted several hundred homosexual posts from both the Robert The Bruce, the Bobby Sixkiller and the M1 account...

Bro, are you trying to tell us something? ;)

-Hedge
He's a catholic priest.
follow the arrows

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2007, 04:46:11 PM »

"has girlie hands"

I can imagine that.. Shawn is percieved as being too delicate to get dirt under his fingernails.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 05:06:26 PM »
"2 Pro BB Wins in 15 Year Career Does Trannies"  it's a  best seller. 

Also, "How to Guest Pose, Get Paid, Rip Off Promoter and Paid Fans, and Look Like Shit"  not selling as good as the other one.  I have included the photo used on the cover.

And by the way, Sean fears everything.  Jeez, he's 5'6" and has girlie hands.
Absolutly awful

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 05:15:30 PM »
Yeah being buisiness owner my self i understand you very well.
But from my experience, people who have two faces fail their buisiness someday. Because it means that he dont love what he is doing from the bottom of his heart. You know what i mean...
 If you dont love your product, how come you can emit your great feeling to your customers?

True, and the product Sean sells is himself.  He LOVES himself.  If (and I hope it doesn't happen for your sake) you ever do business with Sean you will find out it is ALL about SEAN RAY.  He is a great promoter of himself, which is actually a good thing.  But, he uses others to promote himself.  Whatever it takes to get his name out there he does it.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 05:23:47 PM »
does he still have a website? 

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 05:28:04 PM »
Shawn Ray is living most of your Wet Dreams! If this doesn't relate to you, then disregard and except my apogees.  8)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2007, 05:30:03 PM »
But......he always brought it !