Author Topic: Further proof that eurotrash are trying to gay up mankind  (Read 3593 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Further proof that eurotrash are trying to gay up mankind
« on: January 21, 2007, 12:26:36 PM »
Marni: Leggings Are the New Must-Have

Milan - Now I know there are many out there who will think I have lost it when I write that a key, new must-have for men this coming fall will be a pair of leggings to be worn outside, not just in, the house, but that was the big message at the debut Marni men's runway show this morning in Milan.

eggings made of microfiber cotton and wool, shown in violet, forest green and Milan fog gray, all of them with stirrup straps, except of course for a couple of them cut above the knee, accompanied half the looks in this poetic, polished and unexpected collection.

These leggy knits were paired with mercerized cotton jerkins, snug little Rude Boy with manners jackets and Two Tone era skinny ties – a big Milan trend. Marni shoes were also real winners, knobby workerist boots in bottle green or metallic gray with subtle strips of contrasting color like burgundy.

"Unconventional but sophisticated," smiled Consuelo Castiglioni, Marni's Creative Director, backstage after the show.

One of several smart women setting the fashion agenda in Milan – don't forget Miuccia, Donatella or Silvia – Consuelo has been a major force in women's fashion for nearly a decade. Arguably no designer has a more devoted following among card-carrying fashionistas, editors, critics, stylists and PR folk, than Castiglioni. After just three seasons in men's wear she looks poised to extend her style hegemony into the masculine world.

That said, I know a lot of guys who wear leggings around the home to watch DVDs, lounge around before Premiership games or surf the Internet. But actually on the street, never mind into a nightclub or bar? Yet, the truth is that leggings are way more comfortable than pants and that if we fellows were not all so uptight and worried about our status we would have all begun wearing them a long time ago. So hats off to Castiglioni, and on with the leggings.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/fwd/20070117/en_fashion_fwd/marnileggingsarethenewmusthave

Boy, nothing screams manliness and testosterone than a queer wearing womens clothing. Yeehaw!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Further proof that eurotrash are trying to gay up mankind
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 12:31:17 PM »
i remember the all american wrestlers, footballers, and baseball players all wear tights. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?...WRESTLERS WEAR the GAYEST OUTFITS.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 06:43:57 PM »
athletes wear them because it helps keep their body warm, its a safeguard, in turn allowing them to keep injury to a lesser extent, or keeping them from happening at all.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 06:47:20 PM »
american football......LOL:..they play with their hands...it cant be football then dooooooooooooooh. its like a TV game nowdays with the coaches controlling everything..fucking shit sport

:)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 06:49:14 PM »
i remember the all american wrestlers, footballers, and baseball players all wear tights. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?...WRESTLERS WEAR the GAYEST OUTFITS.

And most wrestlers would beat the living shit out of you.  ::)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 07:11:03 PM »
Yeah High fasion is a joke, to see the pussy ass male models and their "in" clothes.  What makes me laugh is the prices.  They will show "pants by Carbonuchi" $875 "Shirt by frachchi" $650 "jacket by hugi" $1,890 "shoes by scidizzy" $595 "belt by faragomo" $430. LOL who the fu*k buys that crap?  What a waste of money.

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »
Attn men:

TO, Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler are the only men that are allowed to wear leggings in public.  Any other man that attempts to step outside his house wearing leggings should be visciously beaten.

Someone forward this to Miller to become Man Law effective immediately

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 07:55:22 PM »
Yeah High fasion is a joke, to see the pussy ass male models and their "in" clothes.  What makes me laugh is the prices.  They will show "pants by Carbonuchi" $875 "Shirt by frachchi" $650 "jacket by hugi" $1,890 "shoes by scidizzy" $595 "belt by faragomo" $430. LOL who the fu*k buys that crap?  What a waste of money.

Left wingers and homersexuals mostly. Remember they are "progressive". If only we neanderthals could drag our knuckles into the 21st century, we too would realize that cross dressing is the wave of the future.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 08:24:20 PM »
In Soviet Russia, shits beat living out of YOU!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 11:06:07 PM »
In Soviet Russia, shits beat living out of YOU!!
ditto for romania. the biggest homofobic nation, USA , has all it's heros wearing tights. Go figure  ::)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 12:51:56 AM »
ditto for romania. the biggest homofobic nation, USA , has all it's heros wearing tights. Go figure  ::)

Since when are wrestlers "heroes"?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 03:25:01 AM »
whatever...icons..sport heroes ..etc...pick one..don't take everything litterally.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 03:37:12 AM »
Because many fasion designers are gay.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 04:00:08 AM »
In the US, you can catch a cold.
In Soviet Russia, cold catches you!

In the US, you can always find a party.
In Soviet Russia, Party finds you!

In the US, your wear a sock.
In Soviet Russia, sock wears you!

S

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 04:01:32 AM »

Maybe beat the living shit into him, he's gayer then fuzzy dice on your rear view mirror.
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 04:03:53 AM »
mike the machine?...the juve camp wonder boy...i see those days of molestation left their gay fingerprint on u...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 04:05:37 AM »
It was u who admitted that some counselors " played " a bit with u...your words not mine..so stop the gay insults cause tehnically u are batting for the homo squad.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 04:09:33 AM »
I wonder if jaejonna is interested

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 04:21:07 AM »
It was u who admitted that some counselors " played " a bit with u...your words not mine..so stop the gay insults cause tehnically u are batting for the homo squad.

Sorry I didn't switch teams here, you got traded by the male race after they saw those gay ass pics you posted and then claimed to be a 3rd tier washed up tennis player.
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 04:30:08 AM »
Sorry I didn't switch teams here, you got traded by the male race after they saw those gay ass pics you posted and then claimed to be a 3rd tier washed up tennis player.
since your first expirience was with a cock and u admit to never have switched teams ...I THINK U JUST ADMITTED TO BEING GAY AND SUSECQUENTLY OWNED YOURSELF. BRAVO

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 04:35:37 AM »
since your first experience was with a cock and u admit to never have switched teams ...I THINK U JUST ADMITTED TO BEING GAY AND SUSECQUENTLY OWNED YOURSELF. BRAVO

No you were just acting like any other fag and assuming every thing is meant to be gay to attract your kind, gayer then BayBGM at Chip & Dales.
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 04:39:16 AM »
denial doesn't help u mike. God hates the likes of u. just admit to being queer and save yourself from damnation ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 04:42:21 AM »
denial doesn't help u mike. God hates the likes of u. just admit to being queer and save yourself from damnation ;D

For somone that isn't gay you sure seem to defend it allot as well as try and push it on others around you.... Gayer then being you at the local spa.
I

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 04:53:38 AM »
american football......LOL:..they play with their hands...it cant be football then dooooooooooooooh. its like a TV game nowdays with the coaches controlling everything..fucking shit sport

:)
Ah soccer....A gentleman's game played by thugs (or it used to be...)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 05:31:12 AM »
Is there anyone more euro trash fag looking than this?
Here comes the money shot