Author Topic: What ever Happened to ALPHIE (newman) i think , that teen usa Girl 10yrs ago  (Read 3631 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
She was teen usa about 10 years ago.  I remember Helping her get into some acting classes in Los Angeles.  I don't know what happened to her after that.  I think I heard that she got really fat.  Was her last name Newman?  I can't find any pic's.  Anyone remember
Most are all show no go!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
She was teen usa about 10 years ago.  I remember Helping her get into some acting classes in Los Angeles.  I don't know what happened to her after that.  I think I heard that she got really fat.  Was her last name Newman?  I can't find any pic's.  Anyone remember

Right here. But chill out...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
she lives in los angeles, and still works out at gold's venice, she married a boxing trainer that trains people at golds.  A good guy, his name is richard.  They had a baby together about 8 months ago.  So now she is married with a baby.  Hope this helps.  Yes, she did gain weight and got thick, but I guess that was because she was out of the fitness thing and was just a regular woman in society.

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
she's currently running from a stalker called chainsaw
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
she lives in los angeles, and still works out at gold's venice, she married a boxing trainer that trains people at golds.  A good guy, his name is richard.  They had a baby together about 8 months ago.  So now she is married with a baby.  Hope this helps.  Yes, she did gain weight and got thick, but I guess that was because she was out of the fitness thing and was just a regular woman in society.

There you go, Chainsaw. Everything you need to know about Alphie Newman.
Now, stop your stalking. :-\

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
no that was andrew bryniarski who played in chainsaw massacre, alfe's husband use to train him at golds in boxing.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
SHe is from Hawaii and a competitive powerlifter.  And to the people who say I name drop I won't bother.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
One at Gold's Venice in 95'?, Alphie & I weighed the same.  >:(
a