Author Topic: Cutler Vs. Yates  (Read 12355 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: Cutler Vs. Yates
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2007, 05:05:09 AM »
ya ever notice that with all the bullshit "Ronnie vs. Dorian" threads here, you never hear a thread that compares Yates with Cutler?

If Jay is supposed to be new champ, the one who unseated Ronnie, the best the bodybuilding world has to offer... why is it no one bothers to try to put him on Dorian's pedestal?

(This is just one asian guy's opinion, sorry ronnie)
I posted a thread about the 3 of them! Just search...
I think stupidity is an Indian genetic problem...
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2007, 05:08:31 AM »
So your saying you got over that 13yr old girl already.... Seriously though Jay is a mockery of the Mr. O., to believe he won the same title as King Arnold, Lee Haney, Doz while other greats like S. Ray, Cormier, Robby Robinson, Labrada never won an O, It's laughable and must be some kind of sick joke played out by the Weiders.
jay was always the no. 2 bodybuilder since 2001 and jay was chasing ronnie throughout after 2001.jay worked hard and he got payed big time.the pictures never lie and i don't give a rats ass about the past.past is past,its better to live in the present..so right now jay is the best and ronnie still looks like horse shit.ask bob chick,shawn ray or any other pro,jay beat ronnie and jay derserved this title.weiders have nothing to do with it
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 05:10:46 AM »
jay was always the no. 2 bodybuilder since 2001 and jay was chasing ronnie throughout after 2001.jay worked hard and he got payed big time.the pictures never lie and i don't give a rats ass about the past.past is past,its better to live in the present..so right now jay is the best and ronnie still looks like horse shit.ask bob chick,shawn ray or any other pro,jay beat ronnie and jay derserved this title.weiders have nothing to do with it

BBing jugging in general is fucked up, Melvin or Vic should be Mr. O. if BBing still judged people by overall look and not just size.
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2007, 05:15:18 AM »
BBing jugging in general is fucked up, Melvin or Vic should be Mr. O. if BBing still judged people by overall look and not just size.
the biggest guy always wins.this is a fuckin trend of the mr olympia.just see the past 3 mr olympias.lee haney was huge in his time, yates was the first the bring the mass monster look and this was perfected by ronnie.remember mass wins,aesthetics suck at mr olympia.no matter how good an aesthetic bodybuilder looks,the olympia will and always be in the hands of a mass monster
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2007, 05:15:48 AM »
same with shawn ray

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2007, 05:19:26 AM »
the biggest guy always wins.this is a fuckin trend of the mr olympia.just see the past 3 mr olympias.lee haney was huge in his time, yates was the first the bring the mass monster look and this was perfected by ronnie.remember mass wins,aesthetics suck at mr olympia.no matter how good an aesthetic bodybuilder looks,the olympia will and always be in the hands of a mass monster

Go back to the early 90's though and you have 'small' guys right up there with the winner, these days it's like no one in the top 6 can weigh less then 230-240lbs.
I

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2007, 05:24:31 AM »
he did beat ronnie..what more do you want?

He didn't beat Ronnie......Age beat Ronnie.

Jay just happened to be there.

I had him 29th

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2007, 05:28:37 AM »

I had him 29th

Really I had him not placing allong with Gustavo.
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2007, 05:29:04 AM »
Go back to the early 90's though and you have 'small' guys right up there with the winner, these days it's like no one in the top 6 can weigh less then 230-240lbs.
correct..you just proved my point
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 05:29:32 AM »

Really I had him not placing allong with Gustavo.
gustavo looked like utter shyte

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2007, 05:34:58 AM »

I had him 29th
jay beat ronnie fair and square..this 'ronnie beat ronnie or age beat ronnie' crap is getting too old and boring.face it the mutant toad lost and jay just happened to be there in tip top shape.this is just an excuse from you ronnie nuthuggers by saying 'ronnie beat ronnie' crap.ronnie was injured,ronnie believed in his own hype,he bad mouthed jay every year when jay came second and now when jay pwned the living daylights out of your peoples champion,you ronnie nuthuggers are just finding excuses to defend your alien coleman.just face face it jay beat ronnie..nuff said
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2007, 05:37:07 AM »
jay beat ronnie fair and square..this 'ronnie beat ronnie or age beat ronnie' crap is getting too old and boring.face it the mutant toad lost and jay just happened to be there in tip top shape.this is just an excuse from you ronnie nuthuggers by saying 'ronnie beat ronnie' crap.ronnie was injured,ronnie believed in his own hype,he bad mouthed jay every year when jay came second and now when jay pwned the living daylights out of your peoples champion,you ronnie nuthuggers are just finding excuses to defend your alien coleman.just face face it jay beat ronnie..nuff said

The big deal is that even when Jay is in tip top shape he still sucks, sorry to break it to you but when he was conceived they forgot to give him good genetics and a balanced physique.
I

wannabebig5

• Getbig II
  • 2006 mr.olympia
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2007, 05:47:17 AM »
dorian does beat jay in conditioning but bady part for body part jay destroys yates! 

biceps- jay, although uneven at least he has them and theyre not torn to the size of a child.

triceps- id have to say a tie.  they both look good in the shot and its probably both of their best shots.

chest- jay

abs- jay, he's never bloated even at 300+

jegs- jay, obvious

shoulders- jay

back- jays is bigger but yates has the condition and lower back so i go yates

pretty close but even with better conditioning he cant beat jays overall size and even though isnt the most pleasing yates makes him look like dexter.  if it were yates 93 vs jay 01 it would be close but i think jay would win.  also when jay got bigger ie this year i think he beats yates every time.  just my opinion and im sure everyone has their own opinion and wont even take into consideration the truth but oh well thats what opinions are for ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2007, 05:56:58 AM »
dorian does beat jay in conditioning but bady part for body part jay destroys yates! 

biceps- jay, although uneven at least he has them and theyre not torn to the size of a child.

triceps- id have to say a tie.  they both look good in the shot and its probably both of their best shots.

chest- jay

abs- jay, he's never bloated even at 300+

jegs- jay, obvious

shoulders- jay

back- jays is bigger but yates has the condition and lower back so i go yates

pretty close but even with better conditioning he cant beat jays overall size and even though isnt the most pleasing yates makes him look like dexter.  if it were yates 93 vs jay 01 it would be close but i think jay would win.  also when jay got bigger ie this year i think he beats yates every time.  just my opinion and im sure everyone has their own opinion and wont even take into consideration the truth but oh well thats what opinions are for ;D

You obivously don't follow BBing.
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2007, 06:03:25 AM »

The big deal is that even when Jay is in tip top shape he still sucks, sorry to break it to you but when he was conceived they forgot to give him good genetics and a balanced physique.
whatever.every pro bodybuilder said thisJAY BEAT RONNIE FAIR AND SQUARE..i'll say it again every pro bodybuilder said this JAY BEAT RONNIE FAIR AND SQUARE
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2007, 06:12:38 AM »
Im guessing that there has been a lot of improvements in drugs and nutrition since Dorians reign ended nearly a decade ago.

If Yates era were 10 years later and his first Olympia were 2001, he would win.. no contest.. Ronnie would be dethroned.

Yates dominated in a more competitive era than Jay.. Jay has never stood next to the best at their best.. eg: Levrone, Flex, Ray, Nasser, Dillet. An indication of the 1990s calibre was proven when Vince Taylor placed 11th at last years olympia.. and he wasnt at 100% either.

Jays record is owned by Yates record, Yates lowest placing was 2nd twice in his first of many pro shows.

Yates actually trained back properly rather than heaving weights around, and actually has detail in his back unlike Jay.

Jay has a higher likelyness to be dethroned than Yates ever was.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2007, 06:21:06 AM »
Im guessing that there has been a lot of improvements in drugs and nutrition since Dorians reign ended nearly a decade ago.

If Yates era were 10 years later and his first Olympia were 2001, he would win.. no contest.. Ronnie would be dethroned.

Yates dominated in a more competitive era than Jay.. Jay has never stood next to the best at their best.. eg: Levrone, Flex, Ray, Nasser, Dillet. An indication of the 1990s calibre was proven when Vince Taylor placed 11th at last years olympia.. and he wasnt at 100% either.

Jays record is owned by Yates record, Yates lowest placing was 2nd twice in his first of many pro shows.

Yates actually trained back properly rather than heaving weights around, and actually has detail in his back unlike Jay.

are you sure that jays back looks like shit..??i thnk so you're full of shit.check this pic out mr ignorant ass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2007, 06:21:51 AM »
Yates cant win against Jay on

Legs
Arms
Delts
Pecs.
Overall mass

Jay cant win against Yates on

Back
Overall condition.

5-2

Jay win

god i'm glad your not a fucking judge!!!!

Real detailed insight there

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2007, 06:47:47 AM »
jay is great but comparing these 2 is silly.

that's why it really isnt even done.

it wouldnt even be close between the 2.

yates easily.  extremely. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2007, 06:49:39 AM »
jay is great but comparing these 2 is silly.

that's why it really isnt even done.

it wouldnt even be close between the 2.

yates easily.  extremely. 
this is coming from a guy who thinks is his father.your 888 page gay thread proves that you think that yates fucked your mom
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2007, 07:30:33 AM »
Yates hands down.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2007, 07:32:37 AM »
More Yates destruction

Farkenell

• Getbig III
  • Life Is Pain, Pain Is Everything
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2007, 08:15:34 AM »

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2007, 08:56:13 AM »
jay < dorian < ronnie

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2007, 10:18:26 AM »
jay < dorian < ronnie

jay < dorian = ronnie