Author Topic: A pensée on the Schmoe  (Read 1046 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
A pensée on the Schmoe
« on: January 22, 2007, 07:08:56 AM »
I originally wrote this as a response to Richard2004 in the Monica Brant thread. But I decided it was worth its own thread...

In the course of defending what he identifies as a non-perverted appreciation of muscular women, Richard wrote:

<< a "schmoe" is NOT just a fan/supporter/promoter/admirer of female bodybuilders, but RATHER someone who/hires pays muscular women to perform BDSM related activities with/for them. >>

To which I respond: Close, but not quite.

I say that the schmoe is the one honest/shameless enough to acknowledge the root of his interest in female muscle and brave/desperate enough to pursue it to its logical conclusion. That female competitors are - as Richard correctly observes - still somewhat clueless about his existence, I attribute to the fundamental sanity of their sex.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: A pensée on the Schmoe
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 07:42:36 AM »
... the fundamental sanity of their sex.

hahahahaha!  Priceless!

I've been mistaking you for a reasonably clever and observant guy this whole time.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: A pensée on the Schmoe
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 08:15:11 AM »
I originally wrote this as a response to Richard2004 in the Monica Brant thread. But I decided it was worth its own thread...

I don't see the big deal.

Doesn't everyone do stiff-legged deadlifts wearing a tiny g-string riding up his/her ass?