Author Topic: Little Tattletale Babies on getbig  (Read 30525 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Little Tattletale Babies on getbig
« on: January 22, 2007, 11:43:19 AM »
hahahaha, Ron PM'd me and told me that 7 of you little crybaby bitches hit the Report to Moderator on something i said this weekend, hahahaha, are you that pathetic and weak that you have to go crying to Ron about  a post on a message board, i have never once in almost 2 years and 14,000 posts hit teh report to moderator button, grow up, it's only the internet.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Little Tattletale Babies on getbig
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 11:44:11 AM »
hahahahaha
just push some weight!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 11:46:55 AM »

Hahahahaha! I got a few of those types of PM's from Ron Himself in my career here.

Lots of sensitive and weak minded people on these boards. I also learned 9 out of 10 times those who click on 'Report to Moderator' are INDUSTRY PEOPLE who's egos are melting down.
?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 11:47:03 AM »
hahahahaha
you were probably one of the people i'm talking about, hahahahaha, are you a woman?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 11:47:44 AM »
you were probably one of the people i'm talking about, hahahahaha, are you a woman?

hahahahaha
just push some weight!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 11:53:03 AM »
hahahaha, Ron PM'd me and told me that 7 of you little crybaby bitches hit the Report to Moderator on something i said this weekend, hahahaha, are you that pathetic and weak that you have to go crying to Ron about  a post on a message board, i have never once in almost 2 years and 14,000 posts hit teh report to moderator button, grow up, it's only the internet.

Probably one of the MD folks checking the "real" board out...They will run back to the MD board and post that this place is so cruel.... :'(
K

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 11:53:37 AM »
ye he is at night time

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 11:53:49 AM »

No, but she is.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 11:55:01 AM »
Probably one of the MD folks checking the "real" board out...
hahahaha, Goddamn man can you imagine being so insecure and fragile that anything someone said on here would bother you? how can you get upset about something that someone you've NEVER MET IN YOUR LIFE AND NEVER WILL says in a post on an internet message board?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 11:56:17 AM »

Bezfury
bezerker
pollux
...them 3 i'd say defanitely..

carpe` vaginum!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 11:57:10 AM »

the fact that you have 14,000 posts in 2 years says alot about you ::) ::) ::)
nasser=piece of shit

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 11:57:21 AM »
hahahaha, Goddamn man can you imagine being so insecure and fragile that anything someone said on here would bother you? how can you get upset about something that someone you've NEVER MET IN YOUR LIFE AND NEVER WILL says in a post on an internet message board?

Haa Haa - the world is their oyster so they think...
K

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 11:58:54 AM »

He has closer to 30000 with his last handle and the mars handle.
just push some weight!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 11:59:04 AM »
7 times someone complained, i'm guessing it was Alexxx all 7 cause he is pissed off we are all beating our meat to his sister.

He cannot handle the fact that his sister gets more attention than he does here, that is the crux of the problem!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 11:59:58 AM »
ye he is at night time

Most likely RicoCryBaby.....he did the same at MD...
K

The Heckler

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 12:00:42 PM »

haha well look who it is, the little bitch who cried when we were destroying you in the Y and tried to get those threads deleted.  Fucking crybaby.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 12:01:10 PM »
hahahahahaha, i can see it now, "RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they said i have small arms and that i do gay for pay!!!!!!!!!!! i want them banned now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 12:01:58 PM »

"natural al" almost certainly tattled.  He is known for reporting people to moderators.  He has reported me many times to the mods and to Ron, but alas, none of it was to any avail.  ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 12:02:23 PM »
Dude what did you say that was so bad?. some race shit maybe. Anyway its no reason to go tell ron.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 12:03:24 PM »
hahahahahaha, i can see it now, "RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they said i have small arms and that i do gay for pay!!!!!!!!!!! i want them banned now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ::)

You better watch out - Rico is real big and mean - he will choke you out....over the internet that is   :o
K

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 12:03:48 PM »
Dude what did you say that was so bad?. some race shit maybe. Anyway its no reason to go tell ron.
nope, not me, i haven't said any racist shit in a long time because it touches a nerve with too many people.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 12:05:17 PM »
"natural al" almost certainly tattled.  He is known for reporting people to moderators.  He has reported me many times to the mods and to Ron, but alas, none of it was to any avail.  ;)

Are you saying that natural dick is the boy who cried wolf ??
K

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 12:05:27 PM »
nope, not me, i haven't said any racist shit in a long time because it touches a nerve with too many people.

The thread you made on the V about black women could be seen as racist. I don't see why someone would tell on you, but it was a little bit.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 12:05:47 PM »
hahahahaha, can you imagine how fuccking boring this place would be without a little good natured fun, people disagree in real life and argue, it doesn't mean that they hate each other it just makes life fun.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 12:07:17 PM »

how many times have I reported your sorry ass?  Once.  When you come on here talking shit about someone's child that died you deserve to be reported.

Now if I was gonna report you for being a gimmick account or being a broke piece of trash..or being a guy who's never gotten pussy and never will then I'd be reporting you every day, but I can't report you for those things.

Man, you just love stalking me don't cha?
nasser=piece of shit