Author Topic: Hugh Hefner Layeth the Smackdown!  (Read 2579 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Hugh Hefner Layeth the Smackdown!
« on: January 24, 2007, 09:54:11 AM »
HUGH HEFNER has slammed KELLY OSBOURNE - saying she would take too much airbrushing to appear in Playboy.

The 22-year-old daughter of OZZY and SHARON OSBOURNE recently told how she would love to pose for the legendary magazine.

But when asked if he'd give Kelly a spread, Hugh replied: "I can't see it happening somehow - we don't airbrush to that extent." OUCH!!!  ;D

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2007030742,00.html

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Hugh Hefner Layeth the Smackdown!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 08:18:47 PM »
Who the fuck would want to see that fat whore naked? If she thinks decent men desire her then she's more delusional than soccer enthusiasts in the US.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 12:53:37 AM »
fucken delusional she is i swear  ::)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 12:34:29 PM »
Monster roast beef beaver that would require too much airbrushing to the extent of mis-representing her physique!!! Bawahahahahahahaha!!!

Brutal Camel Toe!!! ;D ;D ;D

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 12:42:54 PM »
Monster roast beef beaver that would require too much airbrushing to the extent of mis-representing her physique!!! Bawahahahahahahaha!!!

Brutal Camel Toe!!! ;D ;D ;D

hahahaha yes BBD --  I think 'Mooseknuckle' would be more appropriate............. ..........I bet she has alot of bubblegum under that seat................. :-X

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 01:35:05 PM »
hahahaha yes BBD --  I think 'Mooseknuckle' would be more appropriate............. ..........I bet she has alot of bubblegum under that seat................. :-X

Awwww no, not the bubblegum!!!  :o

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 09:42:01 PM »

Helloooo, Hustler!

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2007, 06:08:45 AM »
Helloooo, Hustler!

More like...Heloooo, skank!  I mean Swank! ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2007, 11:35:24 PM »
I'm sure there are many men who would appreciate Kelly Osborne without the need for airbrushing.
Different strokes for different folks. but hey... why the need to rip into her so viciously.
So she doesn't float your boat? ...and there are few women with enough silicone to float hef's boat, why try to demean her? I don't understand it. Can someone please explain for me? (serious question btw)
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 12:21:00 AM »
why the need to rip into her so viciously.
So she doesn't float your boat? ...and there are few women with enough silicone to float hef's boat, why try to demean her? I don't understand it. Can someone please explain for me? (serious question btw)

Agree with you Jag.
S

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 12:27:27 AM »
She may not be what is conventionally considered attractive, but I think she would be a wild animal in bed and show me a real good time, ride me like a bitch in heat..

I'd do her!

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2007, 04:09:02 AM »
She's a fat, spoilt brat. Hefner was just pointing out the simple truth to her

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2007, 04:56:31 AM »
I'm sure there are many women who have wanted to pose in Playboy, and were not selected.
What I don't understand is the desire to publicly demean or humiliate someone.

As for being spoilt... I can only assume Kelly Osbourne is far more humble, and sensible than most, and certainly far more humble, and sensible than some of the 'pieces of work' (for want of a better word) that have graced the pages of his magazine in the past.

Kelly Osbourne may not be your cup of tea, ...but there's no justification for trying to publicly demean her.
What has she ever done to you? Why do you relish in such ugly rhetoric directed towards her?
Do you think she doesn't have feelings? ...or is it you think it's perfectly acceptable to hurt people for no reason?
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2007, 05:05:59 AM »

Yea, Kelly isn't playboy material for sure but the comment isn't really the biggest of slams knowing that there are some really hot bitches they turn down too.  You have to really fit that perfect girl next door look.  He didn't even want to put his own girlfriends in the magazine and it took forever until they got a cover.  The playboy reject pile is huge.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2007, 05:15:14 AM »
Ouch ...definately not her most flattering picture by far, ...but I know people who have worked with Kelly, and she is a very nice girl, a very talented actress, and not at all the spoiled prima donna Diesel claims her to be.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2007, 05:48:19 AM »
Ouch ...definately not her most flattering picture by far, ...but I know people who have worked with Kelly, and she is a very nice girl, a very talented actress, and not at all the spoiled prima donna Diesel claims her to be.
We're talking about Ozzy's family!  Respect! 8) but those kids were a little spoiled.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2007, 06:13:19 AM »
We're talking about Ozzy's family!  Respect! 8) but those kids were a little spoiled.

Compared to who... the Hilton sisters?  :-\
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2007, 06:34:06 AM »
Compared to who... the Hilton sisters?  :-\
Of course not... They're ultra spoiled...  In my book they were a little spoiled, as spoiled as the Hilton sisters,well duh of couse not, that's why I said a little... Spoiled compared to how your average kid is raised in Wyoming, "my reference point" yes they were spoiled...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2007, 06:37:17 AM »
But I will say Sharon had a unique way of punishing bad behaviour ;D  That one episode where she was going to teach Kelly a lesson and pee in the bottle of jack? she found... LOL...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2007, 06:41:43 AM »
Of course not... They're ultra spoiled...  In my book they were a little spoiled, as spoiled as the Hilton sisters,well duh of couse not, that's why I said a little... Spoiled compared to how your average kid is raised in Wyoming, "my reference point" yes they were spoiled...

Well duh, ...most everyone is spoiled compared to the typical kid raised in Wyoming
...unless you're a real Dickhead and your surname is Cheney. In which case typical rules don't apply to you
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2007, 07:18:28 AM »
Well duh, ...most everyone is spoiled compared to the typical kid raised in Wyoming
...unless you're a real Dickhead and your surname is Cheney. In which case typical rules don't apply to you
Cheney isn't from Wyoming ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2007, 07:42:36 AM »
Cheney isn't from Wyoming ;)

Ya well, ...I'm sure there's a Dickhead named Cheney from Wyoming who has raised kids who have been spoiled by not necessarily having to suffer through the same typical fate as their peers and contemporaries.  ;)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2007, 08:36:16 AM »
She may not be what is conventionally considered attractive, but I think she would be a wild animal in bed and show me a real good time, ride me like a bitch in heat..

I'd do her!

i'm not sure her stamina would be 'all that'.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2007, 09:11:37 PM »
She's a fat, spoilt brat. Hefner was just pointing out the simple truth to her

i bet her ass looks like she sat on a bag of acorns!!!

absolutely disgusting person

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2007, 09:55:13 PM »
It would without a doubt be the worse selling issue ever... I bet people would cancel their subscriptions over that.