Author Topic: Why Guiliani can't win the Presidency  (Read 4832 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Why Guiliani can't win the Presidency
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »
She describes herself as a radical liberal Einstein.   ::)

Do you understand what a radical liberal is?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2007, 03:35:49 PM »
You used to use the UFO claim to mock me.  Recently, UFOs have been spotted and videotaped repeatedly in US skies.  I noticed you haven't mocked the UFO claim lately.  Is this because you have reclassified it from "wacky and impossible" to "I dunno..."?

besides, BB.  You already admitted you think Bush let it happen.  So whether it's a LIHOP (let it happen) or MIHOP (made it happen), I guess history will show.

O Rly?  You're confusing me with Ozmo?  I believe he is the one who made fun of the UFO thing?  I never commented on UFOs.  But thanks for proving my point on fantasy vs. reality.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2007, 03:36:22 PM »
O Rly?  You're confusing me with Ozmo?  I believe he is the one who made fun of the UFO thing?  I never commented on UFOs.  But thanks for proving my point on fantasy vs. reality.   :)

Okay.

Do you believe UFOs exist?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2007, 03:38:50 PM »
Do you understand what a radical liberal is?

That would be you. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2007, 03:40:35 PM »
Okay.

Do you believe UFOs exist?

Do I believe unidentified flying objects exist?  I don't know.  Why don't you show me a picture and I'll let you know.   ::)

Do you believe we are hiding an alien ship at Roswell?  Wait . . . dumb question . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 04:05:16 PM »
Do I believe unidentified flying objects exist?  I don't know.  Why don't you show me a picture and I'll let you know.   ::)
Do you believe we are hiding an alien ship at Roswell?  Wait . . . dumb question . . . .

So, you "don't know" if the US govt has systematically lied about something as huge as say, ANOTHER CIVILIZATION?

Yet, you are ABSOLUTELY sure they aren't willing to lie about other things, like 911 or WMD.

mmmmmmm-key.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2007, 09:56:26 PM »
Actually it has everything to do with it.

Conservatives and independants will not not vote for Rudy because of Iraq. You're kidding yourself.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2007, 10:21:54 PM »
Conservatives and independants will not not vote for Rudy because of Iraq. You're kidding yourself.
Ok then they won't vote for him because Rudy's views on the social issue, abortion, and gun control issues. 

OneBigMan

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2007, 05:53:21 AM »
If Guliani ran I'd vote for him in a heart beat! Why? This is the man who cleaned up New York city and actually made it worth living in. The streets are relatively safe these days. Prior to Rudy taking office you couldn't be out after dark in certain areas of the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens. But during his time in office, the crime rates went down and the city just became so much better in general. He cleaned up NYC and made it a better place, so maybe if allowed to take office he'd do the same for America?

Guiliani is the most overrated big city mayor I have ever known. The simple reason is that he milked the tragedy of the twin towers to elevate himself to a national level while forgeting about all those heroic cops who died inside the world trade center. Guiliani took all the credit for the work that all those rescue workers did who are now dying from 9/11 toxins.

Guiliani never kept any of his promises to raise the salaries of all those police officers who made some of the streets safer and caused crime rates to go down while risking their lives. I know because a friend from the big apple by the name of police officer O'Keefe said some even handed things about Guiliani's time as mayor besides all the headlines about how important he was to New York.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2007, 06:05:36 AM »
Guiliani is the most overrated big city mayor I have ever known. The simple reason is that he milked the tragedy of the twin towers to elevate himself to a national level while forgeting about all those heroic cops who died inside the world trade center. Guiliani took all the credit for the work that all those rescue workers did who are now dying from 9/11 toxins.

Rudy was ordered to leave the lobby of the south tower, 10 minutes before it collapsed.  As firefighters streamed in and ppl were told to sait and their desks, Rudy was told the building was going to fall.  Then they fell, and he ran to the CNN cameras and bragged about being warned. 

No one will ever admit to just who warned him.  Official report is no one knew they were falling.

The families have called him out a lot for this, and for his sending the tower debris to china for recycling without testing for explosives residue in violation of federal law.  His early testimony was marred by protesters who were upset he wouldn't investigate their loved ones' deaths.

If he runs, you'd better believe the 911 truth movement will grow immensely.  and since the entire world suspects an inside job, venezula planning the world conference on 911 this year, Loose change final cut coming out in march, and 9/11/07 march on the white house lawn... well, rudy needs to explain who told him the towers were falling.  Because they knew something no one else did, and there are a lot of people who would like to know how.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2007, 08:50:11 AM »
He's bald!

Doom disapproves.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2007, 09:19:49 AM »
He's bald!

Doom disapproves.
Why are so many NYers bald?

Berserker minds want to know :-\

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2007, 09:32:01 AM »
Gore please.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2007, 09:35:44 AM »

Something in the water

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2007, 10:42:11 AM »

there's magic in the air from 9/11 :(

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007, 07:15:39 AM »
You used to use the UFO claim to mock me.  Recently, UFOs have been spotted and videotaped repeatedly in US skies.  I noticed you haven't mocked the UFO claim lately.  Is this because you have reclassified it from "wacky and impossible" to "I dunno..."?

besides, BB.  You already admitted you think Bush let it happen.  So whether it's a LIHOP (let it happen) or MIHOP (made it happen), I guess history will show.

Holy shit has it turned to UFOs? If you believe in UFOs then you lose all credibility. There are no UFOs, I dont' care how many "sightings" happen. I still can't believe you think we could get several thousand politicians to cover up this proposed 9/11 nonsense. Even if it happened it wasn't Bush's idea. As much as I like him it would have taken longer than 9 months (from his swearing in until Sept) to drum something like that up. He just isn't that smart
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2007, 11:09:23 AM »
Holy shit has it turned to UFOs? If you believe in UFOs then you lose all credibility. There are no UFOs, I dont' care how many "sightings" happen.

LOL!  I love this guy!  There could be 15,000 sightings a day, spacecraft videotaped in every city in america, and this guys says "There are no UFOs".  He doesn't care for things like evidence when making decisions!

I still can't believe you think we could get several thousand politicians to cover up this proposed 9/11 nonsense. Even if it happened it wasn't Bush's idea. As much as I like him it would have taken longer than 9 months (from his swearing in until Sept) to drum something like that up. He just isn't that smart

So it's not an inside job - but even if it is - it's not Bush's fault.

LOL!  I love this guy!  He brings the funny!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2007, 12:21:27 PM »
LOL!  I love this guy!  There could be 15,000 sightings a day, spacecraft videotaped in every city in america, and this guys says "There are no UFOs".  He doesn't care for things like evidence when making decisions!

So it's not an inside job - but even if it is - it's not Bush's fault.

LOL!  I love this guy!  He brings the funny!

You have no proof of UFOs, and you are right, 15,000 sightings of bllinking lights or weird looking objects that are probably a test plane will not convince me. Give me cold hard proof, and how in even your insane mind can you think Bush is behind 9/11
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2007, 12:40:23 PM »
you're a f'king simpleton.

hth.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2007, 07:19:09 AM »
you're a f'king simpleton.

hth.

Can you show me actual, physical proof of UFOs? Just one piece of non arguable proof......I have plenty of time
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2007, 08:10:43 AM »
Can you show me actual, physical proof of UFOs? Just one piece of non arguable proof......I have plenty of time

Sure man.  Google video contains space shuttle mission videotape directly from NASA's own camera.  You see objects following the shuttle, turning, manuevering, startling the astronauts.  They change directions at high speeds.  They stop and go.  Look at the many clips ToxicAvenger has posted.  It's no secret.  Hell, the mixican govt released videotape of 11 UFOs traveling in a pack above their nation - and asked the world what they were.  Russia and European nations don't hide it anymore.