Author Topic: horrid squating accident  (Read 3804 times)

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
horrid squating accident
« on: January 26, 2007, 06:24:10 PM »
not sure if this is a repost or not but this is pretty wild

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: horrid squating accident
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 06:42:44 PM »
Fat fuck is lucky he's not paralyzed. Goddamn waterhead.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 07:53:36 PM »
sometimes these fat fucks refuse to lift the weight properly - like with no equipment. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 07:58:20 PM »
He was bouncing the weight too much, taking too many steps back and his feet were too wide apart for that type of heavy weight. He didnt seem too focused. Its very important that you as a lifter even pay attention to the grip of your fingers on the bar. That's how anal you should be when you're maxing with heavy weight like that bro
#

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »
He was bouncing the weight too much, taking too many steps back and his feet were too wide apart for that type of heavy weight. He didnt seem too focused. Its very important that you as a lifter even pay attention to the grip of your fingers on the bar. That's how anal you should be when you're maxing with heavy weight like that bro
hahahaha, you tell 'em "big nav".

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 08:00:43 PM »
they were more concerned about the angle of the camera than their man with the weak knees.

One less "leg guy" in the arm curl rack for BIG MOSS!!!!!!!!!!

Chadwick Mower in 2008

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 08:32:35 PM »
That fat ass should have never gotten under the damn bar to begin with.  That was 150 pounds more than he should have had on the bar. 

Dumbass.

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 03:35:28 AM »
his feet were too wide apart for that type of heavy weight.

That statement right there shows you know fuck all about powerlifting. Keep your comments to something you know.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 03:41:25 AM »
Wow,there sure are quite a few experts on lifting on here.Let me ask you this.Ed Coan had almost the same exact thing happen to him.Any of you guys want to give the greatest squatter who ever lived some of your expert advise.John Bott [900 lb squat at 275]did the same thing at a meet.Please,you 300lb squatters give some advise.I did the same thing at the nationals[942 lb squatter]any of you big time lifters want to give some of your expert advise.Stick to your hammer strength workouts and let the strong guys take the risks,but keep your assanine advise to yourself.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2007, 06:13:51 AM »
That fat ass should have never gotten under the damn bar to begin with.  That was 150 pounds more than he should have had on the bar. 

Dumbass.

Haha that guy eats skinny bitches like you for breakfast.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2007, 06:18:29 AM »
Haha that guy eats skinny bitches like you for breakfast.

That guy had stilts for legs? I could only imagine that his legs are worse than Jaejonna's :o

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 06:24:33 AM »
Wow,there sure are quite a few experts on lifting on here.Let me ask you this.Ed Coan had almost the same exact thing happen to him.Any of you guys want to give the greatest squatter who ever lived some of your expert advise.John Bott [900 lb squat at 275]did the same thing at a meet.Please,you 300lb squatters give some advise.I did the same thing at the nationals[942 lb squatter]any of you big time lifters want to give some of your expert advise.Stick to your hammer strength workouts and let the strong guys take the risks,but keep your assanine advise to yourself.

you powerlifters are changing the world, move over doctors the powerlifters are taking all the risks by moving heavy weights up and down. they have found the purpose for life and skinny fucks who dont eat enough food to feed ten starving children should be killed.

this dude looked like shit, i dont care how much he could squat. he had stick legs and was a fat bag of shit adding to the epidemic.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 06:37:09 AM »
Obviously he doesnt care how he looks,but I will say this.There are MANY bodybuilders I see who are weak as babies.Imagine being a big ripped guy and getting outlifted by little tiny guys.By the way,I do both sports.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 07:18:59 AM »
I thought you weere going to show the Fux fux up.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2007, 07:34:15 AM »
Gotta love the DORKS in the gym!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 08:43:38 AM »

AHAAHAHAHAH!!!  You're quite the "hero" Billy.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 08:48:08 AM »

billy how well do you know john BUTT  ;D

did you make sure his squatdepth was deep enough with the penis metod in other word you lying down under him while he squatted so he could sit down on your penis.....im sure that meant he had to sit down almost to the floor  ;D 

oops i forgot your tummy...which transfored the squat into 3 inch bench squats

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 09:12:24 AM »
"you couldn't of said it any better"?

Perhaps he's an immigrant?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2007, 10:40:55 AM »
I have showed it to a couople friends (the video).  I wanted to see if it was bad.  I can't stand watching a bone break.  EVer since I refereed an armwrestling tournament and two people broke their arms right in front of me and that sound I cant watch.  From what they told me he broke his lower leg and it came out the skin.  Is that right.  And to the person who said his legs were too wide needs to go to a powerlifitng meet.  And have you ever seen Jesse Jackson squat.  How about this pic

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 10:46:01 AM »
ouch

that is an iranian weighlifter..i saw that live on TV

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 10:48:27 AM »
Alright alright let me explain further since i came across as "know it all" which wasn't my intention. When i said "....and his feet were too wide apart for that type of heavy weight...."i was implying the fact that his toothpick legs alright, as skinny as his legs were and as big as his upper was there's OBVIOUSLY an imbalance in his physique right? Now having that in mind, would it be smart in HIS case specifically to have so much weight on his upper on top of how fat his upper body is compared to his toothpick legs, to have a stance like he did? I mean the whole thing went wrong from the beginning dude. If you look at it his legs got weaker and weaker the wider apart he got to the point where his legs gave in because of him tryna focus more on balancing the weight and snap

I dont know maybe i'm wrong? But that's what i believe caused the accident?
#

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 10:56:49 AM »

well, all i can say is............ that fu*k n' hurts, happens to me 2 times (not by doing weights)

maybe the fat fu*k as learn something by now.............
are you delusional?

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »
Ok, this accident happened at my gym back in December.  That was actually me spotting in the video. The lifter is named Brian Bacher. He had done 50lbs more than this the week before totally raw. The lift you see him attempt was a warm-uo to what was to be a much heavier lift. As you can see his walk out was a little sloppy and he never even got a chance to set up the weight. The docs said that he had a pre-existing injury that caused his femur to break. He has just gotten out of the hospital after almost two months of treatment.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 11:14:22 AM »
just another fat ball bag

making a cvnt of himself
T