Author Topic: Lee Priest & Bo Duke?  (Read 1595 times)

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Lee Priest & Bo Duke?
« on: January 27, 2007, 03:32:53 PM »
Hey Lee, I was going through a collection of car magazines I have & noticed an article on you w/John Schneider from 2004.Says you did a rally road race w/him & that you were driving a General Lee car of Schneider's.Is Schneider as down to earth as the article makes him out to be?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priest & Bo Duke?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 06:13:21 PM »
JOHN IS A GREAT DOWN TO EARTH GUY..WE HUNG OUT EVERYWEEKEND AND EAT TRAIN GO TO MOVIES HE IS AS ABOUT DOWN TO EARTH AS YOU CAN GET AND A GREAT SINGER..HE FLEW CATHY AND I ON HIS PRIVATE JET TO VEGAS TO GET MARRIED...REALLY NICE GUY GREAT FAMILY...A TRUE GENTLEMAN...

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 07:38:49 PM »
I know his son is a big Bodybuilding affectionado as well. In his interviews he appears to be cool as heck. I have been out of the loop with Smallville but totally sucks he is gone....

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 08:49:42 PM »
I know his son is a big Bodybuilding affectionado as well. In his interviews he appears to be cool as heck. I have been out of the loop with Smallville but totally sucks he is gone....

YES HIS SON IS GREAT I USE TO TRAIN HIM AND JOHN.....GREAT PEOPLE.

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 12:07:43 PM »
Thanks for the reply Lee.In regards to his son,...I remember reading about him being interested in bb'ing before & didn't he get an article printed in Musclemag on a contest report or such?