Author Topic: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action  (Read 55742 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: CASE STUDY 2: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES IN ACTION "TWEETER"
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2007, 01:44:16 PM »
Wtf does bible thumping have to do with Tweeter? You guys are fucking up a perfectly good thread with this religion bullshit. >:(
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2007, 01:47:09 PM »
Wtf does bible thumping have to do with Tweeter? You guys are fucking up a perfectly good thread with this religion bullshit. >:(

THANK YOU for saying exactly what I was going to say!   8)
:)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2007, 01:49:29 PM »
haha i figured you would back out haahha. what is a lie?

that einstein agreed with spinoza if you deny this you might as well deny e=mc2.

or that light is timeless, and experiences no distance.

or that consciousnous does not collaspe that wave function creating particles fromt the photoelectric effect.

if you want to actually try to debate insted of spewing lies and half truths for once the thread is there.

your the one who suggested it, now after only one reply you back out. this doesnt vote well for your theories if you cannot even handle a simple debate with a simpleton like me ahahhaaha. if your ideas are correct etc i dont see the reason not to expouse them publicly.

are you saying the majority of humanity doesnt beleive in god. a recent poll show 80 percentof americans.

i suppose buddists etc could be taken fromt he pack but the concept of reincarnation and karma has a supernatural ring to it.

You must have been asleep during basic Science. haha

Look, this is Tweeter`s thread.   Take your lies and false beliefs elsewhere. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2007, 01:50:20 PM »
here are some einstein quotes, he was often conflicted but agreed with spinoza

"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice."
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind."
"God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically."

"My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind."

anyway there about 200 more, i think it is you that doesnt understand einstein. everyone knows he was a deitist.

im just commenting on adonis's ignorance that is all. if he wants to voice an opinion, i just wanted to voice mine. he suggested moving it as did i.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2007, 01:52:14 PM »
im just exposing you for your lies. you dont know anything other then basic biochem and nothing about any other topic you make reference too.

post some articles to back up your lies.

im all for being innovative but your just lieing. you lost all your muscle when you dieted, there goes your theory.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2007, 01:55:44 PM »

i never mentioned the bible. of course he will get the fat kid in shape..

heres the formula

calories out>calories in gasp this is genius.

the point is the kid will lose muscle and be unhealthy. theres a reason the body has seperate mechanisms and uses for the macro's.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2007, 01:58:14 PM »
im just exposing you for your lies. you dont know anything other then basic biochem and nothing about any other topic you make reference too.

post some articles to back up your lies.

im all for being innovative but your just lieing. you lost all your muscle when you dieted, there goes your theory.
In greater numbers since his death, religious apologists understandably try to claim Einstein as one of their own. Some of his religious contemporaries saw him very differently. In 1940 Einstein wrote a famous paper justifying his statement 'I do not believe in a personal God.' This and similar statements provoked a storm of letters from the religiously orthodox, many of them alluding to Einstein's Jewish origins. The extracts that follow are taken from Max Jammer's book Einstein and Religion (which is also my main source of quotations from Einstein himself on religious matters). The Roman Catholic Bishop of Kansas City said: 'It is sad to see a man, who comes from the race of the Old Testament and its teaching, deny the great tradition of that race.' Other Catholic clergymen chimed in: 'There is no other God but a personal God ... Einstein does not know what he is talking about. He is all wrong. Some men think that because they have achieved a high degree of learning in some field, they are qualified to express opinions in all.' The notion that religion is a proper field, in which one might claim expertise, is one that should not go unquestioned. That clergyman presumably would not have deferred to the expertise of a claimed 'fairyologist' on the exact shape and colour of fairy wings. Both he and the bishop thought that Einstein, being theologically untrained, had misunderstood the nature of God. On the contrary, Einstein understood very well exactly what he was denying.

An American Roman Catholic lawyer, working on behalf of an ecumenical coalition, wrote to Einstein:

We deeply regret that you made your statement ... in which you ridicule the idea of a personal God. In the past ten years nothing has been so calculated to make people think that Hitler had some reason to expel the Jews from Germany as your statement. Conceding your right to free speech, I still say that your statement constitutes you as one of the greatest sources of discord in America.

A New York rabbi said: 'Einstein is unquestionably a great scientist, but his religious views are diametrically opposed to Judaism.'

'But'? 'But'? Why not 'and'?

The president of a historical society in New Jersey wrote a letter that so damningly exposes the weakness of the religious mind, it is worth reading twice:

We respect your learning, Dr Einstein; but there is one thing you do not seem to have learned: that God is a spirit and cannot be found through the telescope or microscope, no more than human thought or emotion can be found by analyzing the brain. As everyone knows, religion is based on Faith, not knowledge. Every thinking person, perhaps, is assailed at times with religious doubt. My own faith has wavered many a time. But I never told anyone of my spiritual aberrations for two reasons: (1) I feared that I might, by mere suggestion, disturb and damage the life and hopes of some fellow being; (2) because I agree with the writer who said, 'There is a mean streak in anyone who will destroy another's faith.' ... I hope, Dr Einstein, that you were misquoted and that you will yet say something more pleasing to the vast number of the American people who delight to do you honor.

What a devastatingly revealing letter! Every sentence drips with intellectual and moral cowardice.

Less abject but more shocking was the letter from the Founder of the Calvary Tabernacle Association in Oklahoma:

Professor Einstein, I believe that every Christian in America will answer you, 'We will not give up our belief in our God and his son Jesus Christ, but we invite you, if you do not believe in the God of the people of this nation, to go back where you came from.' I have done everything in my power to be a blessing to Israel, and then you come along and with one statement from your blasphemous tongue, do more to hurt the cause of your people than all the efforts of the Christians who love Israel can do to stamp out anti-Semitism in our land. Professor Einstein, every Christian in America will immediately reply to you, 'Take your crazy, fallacious theory of evolution and go back to Germany where you came from, or stop trying to break down the faith of a people who gave you a welcome when you were forced to flee your native land.'

The one thing all his theistic critics got right was that Einstein was not one of them.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2007, 02:05:39 PM »
adonis i dont care about christians, because im on your side with regards to them, some are weak minded with horrible logic, some are very intelligent.

einstein did not beleive in a PERSONAL god.

he did beleive in divinity and a deity though.

your quotes are a great argument against nothing ive said. im not religious in so far as you are. i dont agree with religions at all.

anyway the thread is there if you actually want to defend your thougths. if not it can just go into the pile of shit you've said but havent done.

ill stop jacking your thread.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2007, 02:07:23 PM »
adonis i dont care about christians, because im on your side with regards to them, some are weak minded with horrible logic, some are very intelligent.

einstein did not beleive in a PERSONAL god.

he did beleive in divinity and a deity though.

your quotes are a great argument against nothing ive said. im not religious in so far as you are. i dont agree with religions at all.

anyway the thread is there if you actually want to defend your thougths. if not it can just go into the pile of shit you've said but havent done.

ill stop jacking your thread.

Please stop.

Also know that Einstein did not believe in divinity or a deity.  It is really sad to see his name defiled in such a way.

If you would like to talk about it in more detail lets do it on the religion board.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2007, 02:13:39 PM »
Please stop.

Also know that Einstein did not believe in divinity or a deity.  It is really sad to see his name defiled in such a way.

If you would like to talk about it in more detail lets do it on the religion board.

sure.

i wont jack your thread again.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2007, 02:17:21 PM »
You believe in god, so Science is deaf to you anyways.

Don't turn this into a religion topic.....I can bury you with scientific Biblical facts!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2007, 02:17:59 PM »
Don't turn this into a religion topic.....I can bury you with scientific Biblical facts!

I love the oxymoron. LOL.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2007, 02:25:03 PM »
I panicked coming up to a show and went low cal for fear of not making my weight class......as you can see by this pic, I wound up losing alot of muscle and was too drawn and too stringy......even though I won, it was my worst showing. I'm embarrassed of this pic, but I wanted to prove a point......

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2007, 03:28:03 PM »
I panicked coming up to a show and went low cal for fear of not making my weight class......as you can see by this pic, I wound up losing alot of muscle and was too drawn and too stringy......even though I won, it was my worst showing. I'm embarrassed of this pic, but I wanted to prove a point......

DAMN you look good.  I can see what you mean by stringy-ness compared to some of your other pics...but DAMN.  Your structure is tremendous, your physique looks amazing.  My favorite kind of "look" for a BB.
I cannot wait for you to compete again...please hurry up and get back on stage!!!

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2007, 03:28:51 PM »

look awesome there.

thisGuy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2007, 03:41:02 PM »
In greater numbers since his death, religious apologists understandably try to claim Einstein as one of their own. Some of his religious contemporaries saw him very differently. In 1940 Einstein wrote a famous paper justifying his statement 'I do not believe in a personal God.' This and similar statements provoked a storm of letters from the religiously orthodox, many of them alluding to Einstein's Jewish origins. The extracts that follow are taken from Max Jammer's book Einstein and Religion (which is also my main source of quotations from Einstein himself on religious matters). The Roman Catholic Bishop of Kansas City said: 'It is sad to see a man, who comes from the race of the Old Testament and its teaching, deny the great tradition of that race.' Other Catholic clergymen chimed in: 'There is no other God but a personal God ... Einstein does not know what he is talking about. He is all wrong. Some men think that because they have achieved a high degree of learning in some field, they are qualified to express opinions in all.' The notion that religion is a proper field, in which one might claim expertise, is one that should not go unquestioned. That clergyman presumably would not have deferred to the expertise of a claimed 'fairyologist' on the exact shape and colour of fairy wings. Both he and the bishop thought that Einstein, being theologically untrained, had misunderstood the nature of God. On the contrary, Einstein understood very well exactly what he was denying.

An American Roman Catholic lawyer, working on behalf of an ecumenical coalition, wrote to Einstein:

We deeply regret that you made your statement ... in which you ridicule the idea of a personal God. In the past ten years nothing has been so calculated to make people think that Hitler had some reason to expel the Jews from Germany as your statement. Conceding your right to free speech, I still say that your statement constitutes you as one of the greatest sources of discord in America.

A New York rabbi said: 'Einstein is unquestionably a great scientist, but his religious views are diametrically opposed to Judaism.'

'But'? 'But'? Why not 'and'?

The president of a historical society in New Jersey wrote a letter that so damningly exposes the weakness of the religious mind, it is worth reading twice:

We respect your learning, Dr Einstein; but there is one thing you do not seem to have learned: that God is a spirit and cannot be found through the telescope or microscope, no more than human thought or emotion can be found by analyzing the brain. As everyone knows, religion is based on Faith, not knowledge. Every thinking person, perhaps, is assailed at times with religious doubt. My own faith has wavered many a time. But I never told anyone of my spiritual aberrations for two reasons: (1) I feared that I might, by mere suggestion, disturb and damage the life and hopes of some fellow being; (2) because I agree with the writer who said, 'There is a mean streak in anyone who will destroy another's faith.' ... I hope, Dr Einstein, that you were misquoted and that you will yet say something more pleasing to the vast number of the American people who delight to do you honor.

What a devastatingly revealing letter! Every sentence drips with intellectual and moral cowardice.

Less abject but more shocking was the letter from the Founder of the Calvary Tabernacle Association in Oklahoma:

Professor Einstein, I believe that every Christian in America will answer you, 'We will not give up our belief in our God and his son Jesus Christ, but we invite you, if you do not believe in the God of the people of this nation, to go back where you came from.' I have done everything in my power to be a blessing to Israel, and then you come along and with one statement from your blasphemous tongue, do more to hurt the cause of your people than all the efforts of the Christians who love Israel can do to stamp out anti-Semitism in our land. Professor Einstein, every Christian in America will immediately reply to you, 'Take your crazy, fallacious theory of evolution and go back to Germany where you came from, or stop trying to break down the faith of a people who gave you a welcome when you were forced to flee your native land.'

The one thing all his theistic critics got right was that Einstein was not one of them.

Brutal copy and past from this site; http://www.dimaggio.org/Heroes/Dawkins/Dawkins.htm
Look about 1/4 of the way down the page...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2007, 04:05:22 PM »
Brutal copy and past from this site; http://www.dimaggio.org/Heroes/Dawkins/Dawkins.htm
Look about 1/4 of the way down the page...

It can be found in Richard Dawkins book, The God Delusion.

I HIGHLY recommend it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2007, 04:05:55 PM »
Getting back to the topic, I am feeling good today and have not noticed a decline in energy. However, today happens to be my off day so I will have to wait until tomorrow to see how I feel during my workout. I am currently eating 1800 calories a day (probably for about a month) so that Adonis can determine my constant in order to apply his formula. I have been up since 8 this morning and so far have consumed 1200 calories, and will eat 600 more sometime tonight. I will post everything that I ate along with the calories tonight.

Perfect!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2007, 04:06:38 PM »

I don`t see a loss.  Can you please show me what on earth are you talking about?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »

You used to be hot! What the hell went wrong??
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2007, 04:29:25 PM »

wow, this is exactly the kind of shape i like....

Mr. intenseone are you planning a coming back on stage, also your 42 + i think, now?
are you delusional?

rjp

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2007, 04:40:25 PM »
Cardio is not necessary to get ripped.  3-5 percent.

Cardio does provide GREAT benefits though on the circulatory system.  Tweeter has indicated that he does not want to do cardio, so therefore he doesn`t have to do it.

With all respect, you've yet to post a picture of yourself at 3-5%. With that, what proof do we have that you know how to get yourself in that sort of condition let alone guide someone else? I don't think it can be argued that 3% is a level of bodyfat that very few have attained with or without drugs.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2007, 06:05:27 PM »
I don`t see a loss.  Can you please show me what on earth are you talking about?

Yes, Mr. Intenseone, PLEASE show Adonis what you are talking about.  Maybe you should start a thread about this and post some more pics?   ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2007, 07:03:35 PM »

That pic was taken RIGHT after prejudging, I only carbed the day of the show on very little, I was so paraniod that I wouldn't make weight, I dropped calories carbs included, the cut off was 1761/4 and I came in at 168, I should have came in right at the limit. After that shoot, I started protein loading with a little carbs and filling out, that pic was taken about 12:30pm and I was 170, by the time of the night show, I went on stage at 7:30pm @ 183 and dry as hell!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2007, 07:09:38 PM »
That pic was taken RIGHT after prejudging, I only carbed the day of the show on very little, I was so paraniod that I wouldn't make weight, I dropped calories carbs included, the cut off was 1761/4 and I came in at 168, I should have came in right at the limit. After that shoot, I started protein loading with a little carbs and filling out, that pic was taken about 12:30pm and I was 170, by the time of the night show, I went on stage at 7:30pm @ 183 and dry as hell!

Can we have pictures in similar poses, correct lighting and of equal distance to really compare?  Plus what drugs, if any were you on and did you take?