Author Topic: Case #2:"TWEETER" Adonis Principles in Action  (Read 56128 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: CASE STUDY 2: THE ADONIS PRINCIPLES IN ACTION "TWEETER"
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2007, 11:44:43 AM »
you dudes are forgetting that a Big Mac contains a paper thin slice of meat with holes in it.  

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2007, 11:46:50 AM »
you dudes are forgetting that a Big Mac contains a paper thin slice of meat with holes in it. 

They put holes in them now? They are copying White Castle.
E

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2007, 12:04:24 PM »
They put holes in them now? They are copying White Castle.

yes several actually. I think its from all the bullet holes in the cows.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2007, 12:09:51 PM »
Myths.

Not a single person has experienced any of that.  Why would they?  They get to eat their favorite foods.

How is that a myth. If i eat cheese burgers and shit i get heartburn and gas.

Truth.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2007, 12:11:53 PM »
and you think that starving your body and getting to sub 10% BF is truly healthy long term?  ::)

Much better than being a fatass long term. I didnt know there were associated health risks with being skinny.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2007, 12:33:35 PM »
They use different cuts of beef in their patties, these are mixed together.  As they don't use any binders they have to mix the beef into a texture that makes it stick together, which ruins any texture the mince might have had. The cuts they use are nowhere near the nicest cuts of beef you get, nowhere close in fact. 

Stop spreading lies that McDonalds is tasty...its not :)

Wrong.  Stop with the LIES and the propagation of myths.

Totally wrong.  All of our burgers are made with USDA-inspected 100% beef to ensure high quality and great taste.

As one of the nation's leading purchasers of agricultural products, McDonald's consistently advocates and enforces the strongest possible food safety standards and regulations. In fact, we maintain a select list of only the top beef suppliers in the country and continually conduct independent third-party audits to ensure safety and quality

sultanofdoom

• Getbig I
  • I Love To Dunk
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2007, 12:35:44 PM »

Totally wrong.  All of our burgers are made with USDA-inspected 100% beef to ensure high quality and great taste.

As one of the nation's leading purchasers of agricultural products, McDonald's consistently advocates and enforces the strongest possible food safety standards and regulations. In fact, we maintain a select list of only the top beef suppliers in the country and continually conduct independent third-party audits to ensure safety and quality

fool!
HARDCORE

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2007, 12:37:58 PM »
Healthier than a 6 oz chicken breasat Cholesterol wise.

I don`t think that you understand that in a calorie restricted diet, it is IMPOSSIBLE to exceed high levels of any macro-Nutrient.  This makes my method VERY,VERY, VERY healthy.

So tell me exactly what is new with all of this?

I know persons who has lost 130 lbs on four months of VLCD-diets.

What is the new thing? What is the "principle"?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2007, 12:43:20 PM »
So tell me exactly what is new with all of this?

I know persons who has lost 130 lbs on four months of VLCD-diets.

What is the new thing? What is the "principle"?

-Hedge
Well, it works like this. I have come up with a formula that determines down to the exact limit of how much heat I release in a closed system. I have come up with this formula based solely on each individuals performance so Anyone is capable of doing this.

Here is a before and after. I haver ALWAYS been a hard trainer and have used conventional methods in the past regarding diet. I have gotten lean on the typical bodybuilder diet, but I also got WEAKER,more tired,felt awful and not to mention it is inconvenient,not economical or practical.

I got fat eating Chicken Breast and Oatmeal and eating clean, I got Ripped eating, Ice Cream and Krispy Kreme.

The idea of eating 700 lbs of meat(350 grams of protein a day for a year) to build about 48 ounces of muscle(about the lifetime natural limit`s average muscle building potential) is just an inefficient waste of heat energy. The body is an effecient processor and science dictates that eating in this manner is futile and pointless. This being based on the conversion of energy. It simply makes zero sense to put in 700 lbs of potential energy to convert into 48 ounces of a different form of stored potential energy. It does not add up!
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed so as you can see, most of this 700 lbs is just wasted potential energy.

Now my equation can be utilized by anyone to be whatever Bodyfat their heart desires at any given time. This means anyone can also hold whatever conditioning they want indefinitely since they know their heat values. They can adjust accordingly at any moment up or down to manipulate fat storage.....You can essentially pick a single date on the calendar and to the DAY, determine EXACTLY what bodyfat you will be.

I also do no cardio and lift about 3 or 4 days a week.

The best part is, you do this by eating whatever your heart desires. I like Burger King,Krispy Kreme,Cake and Cookies and Pizza. So that is what I eat. I also eat off the Food Network. And my favorite, Ice Cream! Everyday! hahah MY girlfriend is one hell of a cook and we like to pick up specials from the fish market as well. The choices are limitless....Whatever you want.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2007, 01:08:13 PM »
TA, can you explain a little bit about this "baseline" period?  (one month?)
Why are all three of your case studies eating the same number of calories right now despite their differing size and weight?  (1800 no?)
And what "baseline" are you trying to evaluate?  What are your indicators?

:)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2007, 01:11:43 PM »
Hey Joe,CF Smith wasn`t an MD,he was a chiropractor ..............ate a lot of McDonalds food,but as you said,I think he was doing a shitlosad of juice compared to most and just had a great metabolism and genetics.

Never saw a bad pic of the guy.

Lucky Shaw didn`t get him is an understatement.......... .Dave was humongous and incredibly strong.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
People Finally seem to be listening to the Adonis Principles
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2007, 01:46:51 PM »
more and more postive feedback still there are some ignorant fatties out there who will never listen. but its too easy! I have utilized these principles for years since my early days back in the mid 90's as posted on elitefitness.com, and you know what my physique is still top notch

to diet eat little as possible no matter what to lose pounds wether you are eating 2 ice cream cones and a tripple cheesburger or whatever

to gain eat a much as possible

as a natural you gain most of your muscle in the first 2 years of training anyways very little is gained after that
A

nycbull

• Getbig V
Re: People Finally seem to be listening to the Adonis Principles
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2007, 01:47:48 PM »
are you saying you invented the Adonis principles?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2007, 01:49:19 PM »

Adonis is the greek god of male superiority, only true gods on earth have this intuition of the adonis principles and the true adonis is one of them!
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2007, 01:49:24 PM »

God gives all men the tools. Adonis just happens to be better then God
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2007, 01:50:35 PM »

God gives all men the tools. Adonis just happens to be better then God

God is a race or two below.  This is true.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2007, 01:53:22 PM »
God is a race or two below.  This is true.

seriuously adonis why do we have to be so much better than anyone else. it brings a tear to my eye, i want to help the unfortunate
A

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2007, 02:02:08 PM »

Were I am lying? They use the flank and the Front of the animal, not the best or close to being the best cuts of the beef, they use no binder so the mince has to be processed to a texture so it doesn't fall apart. The texture of a McDonalds burger is different from what you would expect if you made the burger yourself. Every supermarket sells 100 percent quality ensured beef, doesn't make it taste good  ::)  And do you work for McDonalds or just google stuff with all the "we" shit?  Every food company has that crap...doesn't mean they have nice food. I couldn't give a shit about the nutrient contents of a Bigmac, they do not taste nice. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2007, 02:03:51 PM »
Were I am lying? They use the flank and the Front of the animal, not the best or close to being the best cuts of the beef, they use no binder so the mince has to be processed to a texture so it doesn't fall apart. The texture of a McDonalds burger is different from what you would expect if you made the burger yourself. Every supermarket sells 100 percent quality ensured beef, doesn't make it taste good  ::)  And do you work for McDonalds or just google stuff with all the "we" shit?  Every food company has that crap...doesn't mean they have nice food. I couldn't give a shit about the nutrient contents of a Bigmac, they do not taste nice. 

But a Quarter pounder with cheese is de shiznit!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2007, 02:06:05 PM »

You are wrong.

The burgers there are just ground beef, salt and pepper.  No additives. No preservatives.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2007, 02:06:36 PM »
MCDonalds is the largest Beef Buyer in the world.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2007, 02:09:16 PM »
MCDonalds is the largest Beef Buyer in the world.

They would have to be... They have served 231432490834098234.3 billion.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2007, 02:09:30 PM »
But a Quarter pounder with cheese is de shiznit!

Not really, anyone could make nicer tasting food than McDonalds or Bugger Ming or any other fast food restaurant.  Go out and buy good quality ingredients. Covering tasteless beef with tomato sauce and mayonnaise does not make for a good burger  :)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2007, 02:11:07 PM »
You are wrong.

The burgers there are just ground beef, salt and pepper.  No additives. No preservatives.

How am I wrong?  There website says where there cuts come from. You think mince just sticks together magically.  Tasteless beef with salt and paper, yum, yum, that's a tasty burger  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2007, 02:11:58 PM »
Not really, anyone could make nicer tasting food than McDonalds or Bugger Ming or any other fast food restaurant.  Go out and buy good quality ingredients. Covering tasteless beef with tomato sauce and mayonnaise does not make for a good burger  :)

I dunno man... to me, there's just something tasty about that McDonalds burger patty... Cheese, mustard, ketchup (catsup), and a pickle. No onions please...

I don't know why... if I'm gonna eat a burger, that's just the one I want.

All the "better burgers" really don't taste better... not to "me" at least. Which is who counts when I'm eating.