Author Topic: Car advice from Lee.....since i dont like the advice my brother gives me..  (Read 9335 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
alright..since u know (i hope) a lot about cars..

i wanna buy the audi TT conv quatro....

BUT..everyone keeps telling me its a shit engine....hell my brother told me its a ford ..some shit ford engine..i dont know a lot about cars..

watcha think?

i'm gonna get me a new car come june...

any feedback on the audi TT is apreciated..
carpe` vaginum!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
YES IT LLOKS NICE BUT I WOULDNT BUY IT...GO SEE IF YOU CAN RENT ONE FIRST.....BUT FOR THE MONEY THERE ARE BETTER ONES OUT THERE.

youandme

• Getbig V
Audi a ford ??? German engineering at it's best, they got nazi ties bro they along with mercedes invented racing as we know it.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Toxic, i dont know about the prices around there in USA, but about the car i just can say it worth the money invested...Its a GREAT car and i just wish someday i would have money to have a car like that...
Im a little suspect, because here in brazil 98% at least of the population love Audis  ;)
!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
the person that works the front desk at my school is a cute brazalian girl!

she always says "ciao" when i leave!  :D

see as Lee said..it looks damn good but he wouldn't buy it...but what other options lee..throw some names around so i can look at some cars online....this isn't an immediate thing..i'm thinking by june..

by brother threw some names out but most em cars in that price range everyones grandma and his kiddies have....i just wanted something unique in that price range..

(anyhow onlyme  mercedes got nazi ties mang...they were even involved in the production of the nazi fying disks ...which for the most part were also described as foofighters  ;)  you do know what our space shuttle is just the german doodlebug modified?  you also know who the titan rocket ws named after right? titan ws a prominent nazi!  ;)  )

(just google "secret space" for proof..the vid shows the documents)
carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
yeah I know we talked about that few days ago, if it were not for hitler jack parsons and the other dudes would not have taken such a intrest in that stuff. But audis are a good car, I've had a few A4 turbos myself. I am looking to get a S4 soon. Just take the TT for a test drive it is incredibly tight and feels great when you drive it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
. Just take the TT for a test drive it is incredibly tight and feels great when you drive it.

thanx for the info man!

i've always been a ...the guy with the crappy car..civics.lol..and i always used the extra cash to party and constantly eat out ...i remember i'd pick a different spot to dine in and go out to try out their steaks..pretty much every night...sometimes by myself..

i'm not partying anymore and seriously back in training..soo i'm saving quite a bit of $...so why not!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
alright..since u know (i hope) a lot about cars..

i wanna buy the audi TT conv quatro....

BUT..everyone keeps telling me its a shit engine....hell my brother told me its a ford ..some shit ford engine..i dont know a lot about cars..

watcha think?

i'm gonna get me a new car come june...

any feedback on the audi TT is apreciated..

Topgear tested it, said it was good car, now it is actually a descent sports car, the original TT (pre 2007) was poseur sports car. Your bro don't know much about cars. Ford it ain't, but the Euro fords have better specs and engines than Am ones (better regs and the Euros have higher standards the Am)

YES IT LLOKS NICE BUT I WOULDNT BUY IT...GO SEE IF YOU CAN RENT ONE FIRST.....BUT FOR THE MONEY THERE ARE BETTER ONES OUT THERE.

For the Money there are very few luxury AWD cars better than Audi. Audi is, if not the best, the best when it comes to AWD luxury vehicles. They were banned back in the 90's in racing because Mercedes and BMW complained that it was unfair that Audi used its Quattro AWD system.

You can get a Suby or a Evo with AWD and beat anything that  Lee has that is street legal, but the the interiors are crappy, and you see that the car is really based on a econobox. That is if you want AWD and cheap fun. AND the emphasis will be on fun and cheap.

Read the mag and site for review on the Audi TT, plus test drive it, and cross shop it with the Z4 coupe, or the Z4 M coupe.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
thanx a lot for the info Parker! appreciate it!  :)

the audi it is :)..i prefer my luxury over speed and dont really care that much about going fast...i drive fast as it is..but thats me..i'm not a very patient person..as for racing..i could care less..

i dont know SHIT about cars...soo i figured when my brother ws telling me stuff he knew his shit.. guess not..

i'll test drive it when i'm close to buying it..around late june..

carpe` vaginum!

AVBG

Toxie, you cant go wrong with a german engineered/built car.. I think Lee is biased towards american muscle cars.. Get the Audi and you'll be happy. Chicks dig German cars  ;)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Car advice from Lee.....since i dont like the advice my brother gives me..
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2007, 10:06:41 AM »
Toxie, you cant go wrong with a german engineered/built car.. I think Lee is biased towards american muscle cars.. Get the Audi and you'll be happy. Chicks dig German cars  ;)

NO I LOVED THE AUDI IN THE TRANSPORTER 2

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2007, 11:08:50 AM »
That was a good show. I liked number 1 better.
bodybuildersreality.com

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »

i'm gonna stick to getting the TT AWD conv.....i like fast horses and smooth cars.. :)

ya gotta watch that movie crank...!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/crank/large.html

you should work to get yourself a part in some movie..like..who ws that...crap..that bbing chick in that movie "the cell"  ..dammit..who ws it..i forget..laura cravelle?..maybe..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 11:19:32 AM »

the only reason i ws doubting the TT ws cause my idiot brother told me its gotta a ford engine in it..  :-\ and its not worth the $
carpe` vaginum!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 01:15:16 PM »
like someone already said, Germans are BORN to make engines and mechanical stuff.

one of the best features of any Audi its exactly the engine...you cant go wrong with that  (and you can see BMW and Mercedez for other references  ;D )
!

AVBG

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »
the only reason i ws doubting the TT ws cause my idiot brother told me its gotta a ford engine in it..  :-\ and its not worth the $

Your brother has no idea.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2007, 01:18:59 PM »
Your brother has no idea.

since we moved to the US he has totalled 4 cars and 1 minivan  :-\..soo apparently not lol

carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2007, 01:31:00 PM »
like someone already said, Germans are BORN to make engines and mechanical stuff.

Well, even if it did have a Ford engine, that car would still be gold. Euros get better Ford's and Gm's than the US due to higher standards, and US worker unions making sure that developing a car cost more than in Europe. A friend a while back who was stationed in Germany told me that the Fords in Germany were built like the BMW's over here in the States.

Toxie, the Audi interior is nice, but if you want a coupe, just wait for the Audi A5, or get a Audi RS4 (4 door), you'll have the money, and you can thakn me later is you do get the RS4 ;). Try Sprint Blue as a color if you go on Audi website.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »
just wait for the Audi A5,

is that like not out yet?

later is you do get the RS4

are these types of TTs?  you r just confusing me now..how much more will they cost?

i'm planning to pay half the car off in cash...up front..
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2007, 03:01:46 PM »
is that like not out yet?

are these types of TTs?  you r just confusing me now..how much more will they cost?

i'm planning to pay half the car off in cash...up front..

The Audi A5 is the coupe version of the A4 (Audi's sedan that competes with the BMW 3 series, Mercedes C class, and Lexus IS series--these are known as entry level luxury cars, but they have better handling characteristics than their bigger and heavier bros)

The A5 is not out yet and it might been shown at the Geneva Autoshow.

The RS4 is the high performance version of the A4 sedan. It has a 4.2 liter V8, putting out 420 HP, Quattro AWD, and does 0-60 in 4.2 secs (thanks in part to it's AWD system).

Man, the asking price is around 65k+ ( I guess)

But if you wanted a sporty coupe, Audi is the way to go or the BMW Z4 coupe. But you could pick up a used 2002-2003  BMW M3 for the price of a Audi TT. Oh, sorry, i didn't mean to confuse on this.  :-[

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 03:25:38 PM »
Audi TT quatro convertable it is >:( ..thats right around the 50 range..

with some help from dad i could pay 20 off right off the bat...
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 03:27:28 PM »
Audi TT quatro convertable it is >:( ..thats right around the 50 range..

with some help from dad i could pay 20 off right off the bat...

Good, happy motorin' to ya!

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2007, 05:01:51 PM »
go German but why an Audi?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2007, 05:27:28 PM »
go German but why an Audi?

cause i like the TT shape!

it says..i'm sophisticated...and anti bling!

its demure...it says ..i like the finer things..without showing off...

or to me it does..
carpe` vaginum!

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 05:31:18 PM »
cause i like the TT shape!

it says..i'm sophisticated...and anti bling!

its demure...it says ..i like the finer things..without showing off...

or to me it does..

I've always driven Mercedes and BMW so I'm just curious why you like Audi.