Author Topic: "Muslims labelled as a threat like the Jews were under Adolf Hitler"  (Read 1928 times)

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
http://news.aol.co.uk/britain-compared-to-nazi-germany/article/20070202113309990001

Britain compared to Nazi Germany

Dr Mohammad Naseem

An Islamic community leader has compared the political situation in Britain with that of Nazi Germany.

Dr Mohammad Naseem, chairman of the Birmingham Central Mosque, said Muslims were being labelled as a threat like the Jews were under Adolf Hitler.

Speaking to reporters outside the mosque before prayers, he said: "The German people were told Jews were a threat. The same thing is happening here.''

Dr Naseem said Britain was turning into a police state and accused the Government of "picking on'' the Muslim community to pursue a political goal.

He said the terror arrests in the city were an example of the Government justifying its political agenda and anti-terror laws.

He said: "This is a persecuting course of action that the Government has taken. They have invented this perception of a threat. To justify that, they have to maintain incidents to prove something is going on. There is dismay and people feel they are being persecuted unjustly.

"There is no reason for that. If there is a reason, the process should be open and for everybody to see what is happening.''

He called on police either to charge the nine men being detained or release them.

He said: "People are upset. If there is evidence either charge them or release them.

"If they [the police] have been working on this for six months, what is the delay?''

He added that if it were proved that the men were a threat, the community would accept that.

Worshipper Nazir Awan, 54, said: "Dr Nazeem said this is becoming like a police state and Muslims are being targeted.

"He said we should not get angry and have patience and keep calm and collective.''

Another worshipper, Ausaf Khan, 36, agreed that Britain is becoming a police state.

He said: "I feel like we are under a microscope. Different religions have to learn to co-exist. You cannot shun any religion. If you do you will get a backlash which is what we are seeing now.''

All "community leaders" are cvnts. Fact!

(esp ones that wear wigs)

Diesel1

• Getbig V

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: "Muslims labelled as a threat like the Jews were under Adolf Hitler"
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
Does the carpet on his head come in tan?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 12:56:35 PM »
No person should ever be harassed.

With that being said, I have little respect for this character. He's an intellectual, and preaches a religion, a culture, that suggest that women are not equal, that women should be treated different, et al.

He needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Of course it's terrible if Muslims gets harassed. I would never condone that.

But this person has lots of responsibility, he's in a leading position. Instead of just complaining about what others are doing to Muslims, maybe he should try to change the attitude of Muslims in Britain, preach a secular way of life.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 01:42:21 PM »
Yes, Britain giving them everything they want is surely indicative of the Nazi's oppression of the Jews.  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 02:08:17 PM »
These guys need to STFU.  If they don;t like what's going on in Britain perhaps they should stop doing things that break Britains laws.  If they don;t like that they need to leave.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 02:42:55 PM »
ship him back to his homeland, im sure he'll find it much better there.

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 03:53:43 PM »

With that being said, I have little respect for this character. He's an intellectual, and preaches a religion, a culture, that suggest that women are not equal, that women should be treated different, et al.

-Hedge

What is up with you and this woman thing are you a freaking tranny or wat

Of course the women should be treated different.. be a man for Christ's sake it is manwomens like you that got this world fucked up.. Now eat shit and die slow!!
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 03:58:10 PM »

Of course the women should be treated different.. be a man for Christ's sake it is manwomens like you that got this world fucked up.. Now eat shit and die slow!!

What, do you want a world where women can not vote, not work ect?

In such a world, the Swedish communist government could not afford to pay your welfare.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 03:59:44 PM »

I consider myself a feminist.

I don't like religions and cultures that pisses on women's rights.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 04:04:07 PM »
What, do you want a world where women can not vote, not work ect?

In such a world, the Swedish communist government could not afford to pay your welfare.

Hedge is a Swedish feminist you can not possible understand what kind of persons this ppl is if you not from Sweden

It is totally disgusting
Money drugs and bitches

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 04:07:49 PM »
Hedge is a Swedish feminist you can not possible understand what kind of persons this ppl is if you not from Sweden

It is totally disgusting

Debussey knows there are different types of feminists 1: The ones that claim women and men = 100% the same. You know, the ones that looks like tractor driving men, the ones that was picked on in school, the ones that hates men.... because nobody want to have sex with their disgusting looking bodies.

2: The ones that thinks all cultures around the world should give women and men the same opportunities. Many muslim cultures around the world restricts women in several areas to give men an unfair advantage.

What type of feminist do you think HedgeDog is?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 04:17:26 PM »

What type of feminist do you think HedgeDog is?

This is hard to explane but this kind of peoples was sexually abused by there mothers when they was kids

It's them people thats likes to get tied up in tight leather clothing by women and get whipped pissed and shit on etc
Money drugs and bitches

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2007, 04:17:52 PM »
Instead of just complaining about what others are doing to Muslims, maybe he should try to change the attitude of Muslims in Britain, preach a secular way of life.

-Hedge

That's why Islam is a threat...  because they don't believe in a secular way of life, and will never be able to seperate religion from governance and commerce.  I don't care what they do in their own countires, but if they want to live in the west, they must adopt western values, period.  As long as they remain unwilling to do this, they remain the biggest threat that currently exists to our western way of life.

Unless the Muslim communities in the west can come to terms with the need for secularization, from where I sit another holocaust might not be such a bad idea. I know I'll catch shit for saying that, but what's the alternative, let them turn Europe into the Middle East? Let them bring the whole world down to their level? They need to get their shit together, and get it together fast, or another "Hitler" will appear.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2007, 05:37:08 PM »
Of course it's terrible if Muslims gets harassed. I would never condone that.

The problem is that there are a 'significant' number of Muslims (Arab and non-Arab) who are aware of people doing and plotting very bad things and doing nothing to stop them. 

They - and allah - are all to blame.