Author Topic: Another great gym story...  (Read 953 times)

boxerz1

• Getbig II
  • deeet da dee
Another great gym story...
« on: February 03, 2007, 05:49:29 AM »
I stopped in the locker room at my local gym to take a pre workout piss and noticed 5 wanna be teen lifters....All were huddled around one kids bright orange gym back taking hits off a "Flonase" nasal spray.  After a good chuckle, I asked how their lifting was going.  "haven't started yet man" one replied.  "My doctor gave me this Flonase last month for my allergies and said not to take it too much because it had a steroid in it" he replied. After watching each teen take about 3 or 4 hits each I carried on with my normal routine.  As I was getting ready to leave, I happend to walk by a bench with about 135 on it and overheard one of said teenies say " man, I already feel bigger, how about you guy"  I almost fell tripped over a treadmill I was laughing so hard.  Damn kids these days, where do they come up with this shit..... ::) ::)
I lost my ass in Vegas

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Another great gym story...
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 10:04:56 AM »
I stopped in the locker room at my local gym to take a pre workout piss and noticed 5 wanna be teen lifters....All were huddled around one kids bright orange gym back taking hits off a "Flonase" nasal spray.  After a good chuckle, I asked how their lifting was going.  "haven't started yet man" one replied.  "My doctor gave me this Flonase last month for my allergies and said not to take it too much because it had a steroid in it" he replied. After watching each teen take about 3 or 4 hits each I carried on with my normal routine.  As I was getting ready to leave, I happend to walk by a bench with about 135 on it and overheard one of said teenies say " man, I already feel bigger, how about you guy"  I almost fell tripped over a treadmill I was laughing so hard.  Damn kids these days, where do they come up with this shit..... ::) ::)
BA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH HAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!
?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: Another great gym story...
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 10:18:22 AM »
Human stupidity is infinite.