Author Topic: TORONTO Thread > Deedee, Jag and Toxi?  (Read 5362 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: TORONTO Thread > Deedee, Jag and Toxi?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 05:53:17 AM »
Nope. I'm not 39. Remember, when I was 14, my boyfriend was 21, so I've been going to nightclubs since 14.

must be 39 {grumble} {growl}  :-\  ...there seriously needs to be a raised eyebrow emoticon.

me too, I forged my id at 14 when the age was 18.  Got into the Coq d'or and saw Cheech and Chong, amongst others.  When i reached legal age they upped it to 21.

I went to that Alice Cooper riot.
xL

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2007, 08:19:47 PM »
i just hate those smiley things that come up when i hit backspace too fast, i think I've finally turned them off though.

If you can do maths you can work out how old I am.

I'll need to re-read this thread.
Yeah, i knew Dusty.  Was that the fat hilarious drag queen with the Great Imposters/Craig Russell or are you talking about Dusty Springfield?

xL

No, neither one. You had said you worked for TIFF for a while. I meant Dusty who found TIFF.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2007, 08:28:35 PM »

me too, I forged my id at 14 when the age was 18.  Got into the Coq d'or and saw Cheech and Chong, amongst others.  When i reached legal age they upped it to 21.

I went to that Alice Cooper riot.
xL

I've  never used fake ID. I've never had to. I never got carded while I was underage...
first time I was carded was after I had actually turned 21. I think that had more to do with who I would go out with tho. I can remember years ago, the owners of clubs & restaurants providing us with all sorts of paraphernalia <sp> for want of a better word, for us to use right there at the table. Thank Goodness those days are long gone.  ;D
w

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 11:09:33 AM »
I've  never used fake ID. I've never had to. I never got carded while I was underage...
first time I was carded was after I had actually turned 21. I think that had more to do with who I would go out with tho. I can remember years ago, the owners of clubs & restaurants providing us with all sorts of paraphernalia <sp> for want of a better word, for us to use right there at the table. Thank Goodness those days are long gone.  ;D

I remember some guy carding me at the liquire store back in 2005...I was 30......brutal.

PB

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2007, 11:17:28 AM »
Has anyone ever determined what kind of drugs Linda is on?  :-\
Ron: "I am lazy."

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
ok, I emailed Frank Stallone and he blanked me. Now I'm attempting instead
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 04:50:13 PM »
to get into jim carrey's website.  i'm certain that Stallone brother will never forget me. ('specially since I've reminded him).   Wasn't my fault, I was just in the receiving line.

I'm trying instead to reach jim carrey.  He was lovely.  I taught him a joke or 3 on the dancefloor in Toronto in the 80s long before he got famous.  He asked me out at least 10 times.  I doubt he's a bodybuilder so he won't read this.

If I give up, I'll google Mel Gibson instead, he'll definitely remember me
xL

modification: frank stallone remembers me, but he's too embarassed. (can I post about his ....

Report and Block Sender

Sent :    24 July 2006 00:09:49
To :    "Linda K*******ley" <k****y@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject :    Re: another personal message

Hi: I hope you are well, where did we meet in Toronto? Do you have a photo without a helmet and sunglass's.
(ha ha).Why do you live in England? do you ever get to the states? Stay well. F

On Jul 23, 2006, at 2:03 PM, Linda K***y wrote:

frank

I watched your mum on that show kinda... Way hay    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i\ve attached (and I'm no good at attachments) a pic of me so as you might perhaps remember me!!!
I still look about the same.  Your website is lovely

xLinda

are you in LA???
i'm in london

To: k*******ey@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Query to The Frank Stallone Website
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:41:56 +0100 (BST)

Query to The Frank Stallone Website
Sunday 07/23/2006

You sent the following:

Hi Frank.  This is a very personal and confidential message, so do not let your secretary see it.  Thanks PA.  Click off now and save this please, for Mr. Stallone.  I only write because  I was a bit....  all over the place.

I moved to NY after that and have now lived in London, (UK) for nearly 10 years.  I still look exactly the same - and so do you.  I'm going to send this and look around the rest of your fab website.  Like the music - still !  Where's that thing?     xL  will write again...

=============================

Thanks for writing. We'll get back to you shortly.

Best regards,

Frank Stallone
www.frankstallone.com

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: ok, I emailed Frank Stallone and he blanked me. Now I'm attempting instead
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 05:09:51 PM »
jim carrey went to school in Aldershot (between burlington and hailton)  :D
K

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 05:19:40 PM »
jim carrey went to school in Aldershot (between burlington and hailton)  :D

Yep, and we (me and Carrey) partied and danced at the Toronto film festival when he was noone.  Plus drank at endless parties. 

I'm still attempting to get accepted onto his website and he's obviously got a big one.

xL

Stallone bro was funny though, and he introduced me to his younger bigger more famous brother.  i went home.

ps: I had my one and only car accident on the burlington bridge, someone hit me head on in a blizzard and I kept going after taking a deep breath (I'd driven 17 hours from NY)...  it was blinding.

What's the weather like there where you are?  it's mad in England at the moment and so am I.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 06:40:43 PM »
Linda, was this the fall of 1985. I remember Frank was in town doing a movie called GraveYard Shift.
I was supposed to play a vampire in it... I passed. If you were hanging out and partying with Jim Carrey at TIFF before he became famous... you probably knew his mgr at the time... David. Does that ring a bell? His Uncle Stan? Ring any other bells? I know you have to know Stan, ...especially if you hung out at Bemelman's in the 80's.

w

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

Yep, and we (me and Carrey) partied and danced at the Toronto film festival when he was noone.  Plus drank at endless parties. 

I'm still attempting to get accepted onto his website and he's obviously got a big one.

xL

Stallone bro was funny though, and he introduced me to his younger bigger more famous brother.  i went home.

ps: I had my one and only car accident on the burlington bridge, someone hit me head on in a blizzard and I kept going after taking a deep breath (I'd driven 17 hours from NY)...  it was blinding.

What's the weather like there where you are?  it's mad in England at the moment and so am I.

The Skyway bridge  ;D

K

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
The Skyway bridge  ;D

Another fellow Canucki, I see!  :D