Author Topic: Bush 41 pats Desperate housewife on the bottom  (Read 4180 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bush 41 pats Desperate housewife on the bottom
« on: February 07, 2007, 09:30:20 PM »
Anyone have the youtube?  I just saw it on MSNBC.  Bush41 had lunch with Eva Longoria in LA.  After dinner, walked her to her car, and patted her ass about 3 times.  Camera caught him.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Bush 41 pats Desperate housewife on the bottom
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2007, 07:44:26 AM »
Anyone have the youtube?  I just saw it on MSNBC.  Bush41 had lunch with Eva Longoria in LA.  After dinner, walked her to her car, and patted her ass about 3 times.  Camera caught him.

Eh, I just watched the clip and it was Bush Sr. who patted Terri Hatcher, not Eva Longoria, on the butt.  Is there another clip or are you just making stuff up again?   

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/07/bush-plays-grabass/

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 09:07:54 AM »
Octogenarians seem to get a pass on groping, perhaps for the same reason that infants do - on the theory that there's nothing dangerous they could have done anyway. [Good motivation for taking better care of myself!]

Here's Robert Altman going for some gusto on his way out. Yeah, that's Lindsay Hohan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 09:10:24 AM »
Eh, I just watched the clip and it was Bush Sr. who patted Terri Hatcher, not Eva Longoria, on the butt.  Is there another clip or are you just making stuff up again?   

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/07/bush-plays-grabass/

Sorry.  I got the actresses' name wrong.  I don't watch it each week like you, it seems.

A former president groped a different actress.  nothing wrong with it.  Carry on!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 09:41:23 AM »
Sorry.  I got the actresses' name wrong.  I don't watch it each week like you, it seems.

A former president groped a different actress.  nothing wrong with it.  Carry on!

Actually, you didn't clarify that it was Bush Sr., claimed you watched it yourself, misstated her name, and said it was "about three times" when the clip shows one.  I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually watched a different clip, but it appears as though you just made stuff up again.   

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 09:44:04 AM »
A former president groped a different actress.

Well, in this case - if I may exploit Hatcher's Seinfeld connection - it's a clear case of lesser babka.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 09:46:48 AM »
misstated the actresses name

I don't watch that garbage, sorry!

and said it was "about three times" when the clip shows one.

I count pats.

Actually, you didn't clarify that it was Bush Sr.,

What is the subject of this thread?

Do you see a number there? ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 09:48:18 AM »

I would have done it 4 times ;D!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 09:56:29 AM »
I don't watch that garbage, sorry!

I count pats.

What is the subject of this thread?

Do you see a number there? ;)

::)  You said you watched the clip when obviously you did not.  Either that or you need glasses.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 10:11:31 AM »
::)  You said you watched the clip when obviously you did not.  Either that or you need glasses.   :)

1) you didn't know Bush Sr was the 41st prez or you wouldn't have accused me of calling it the wrong bush, and

2) I started the thread after watching it on MSNBC.  If you would turn off your desperate housewives dvd and turn on the mainstream news now and then, you might learn a thing or three ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 10:17:52 AM »
 ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 01:52:20 PM »
If you feel like it, watch Tucker at 6:49 pm EST.   They did a nice piece on Bush patting the bottom.  He pats her bottom twice very clearly, and the third time you see his arm swing but cannot tell if it connects with the booty or not.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 02:22:49 PM »
Hollywood should drop her

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 02:24:45 PM »
If you feel like it, watch Tucker at 6:49 pm EST.   They did a nice piece on Bush patting the bottom.  He pats her bottom twice very clearly, and the third time you see his arm swing but cannot tell if it connects with the booty or not.

Notice how it's pick on you time instead of the fact that he actually patted her ass? Does the name of the actress really matter? I would think the fact that it took place would be the point, not that you named the wrong actress.  ::)

By the way if this was Clinton patting some actress on the ass the conservatives would be railing about him being a sexual deviant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2007, 02:31:01 PM »
He accused me of 'making it up' because I got the girls' name wrong.  I admitted i got the name wrong, then even gave the EXACT time and channel where Tucker will be replaying the butt slap again.  So "making it up" is kinda a baseless charge.

But, you gotta remember, this is the same Beach Bum who was a high school dropout and also a college professor, who brags his 17-year old daughter is "smarter than 240 will ever be!"

So you really can't look to him as a pillar of consistency, or even a credible guy. 

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2007, 02:31:35 PM »
Notice how it's pick on you time instead of the fact that he actually patted her ass? Does the name of the actress really matter? I would think the fact that it took place would be the point, not that you named the wrong actress.  ::)

By the way if this was Clinton patting some actress on the ass the conservatives would be railing about him being a sexual deviant.

I can't believe that I posted a picture of Eva Longoria in her bra and panties holding a squirting garden hose and you fags are still going nyaah-nyaah at each other over this meaningless shit...  >:(

Gayer than Andy Dick telling it to put the lotion in the basket, the lot of ya.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2007, 02:36:27 PM »
He accused me of 'making it up' because I got the girls' name wrong.  I admitted i got the name wrong, then even gave the EXACT time and channel where Tucker will be replaying the butt slap again.  So "making it up" is kinda a baseless charge.

But, you gotta remember, this is the same Beach Bum who was a high school dropout and also a college professor, who brags his 17-year old daughter is "smarter than 240 will ever be!"

So you really can't look to him as a pillar of consistency, or even a credible guy. 

You were also accused of naming the wrong Bush and of overstating how many times he patted her ass even though the video clearly shows him pat her ass at least two times.  ::)

I can't believe that I posted a picture of Eva Longoria in her bra and panties holding a squirting garden hose and you fags are still going nyaah-nyaah at each other over this meaningless shit...  >:(

Gayer than Andy Dick telling it to put the lotion in the basket, the lot of ya.

Longoria does nothing for me. Too skinny and bitchy looking. If you posted a picture of Salma Hayek in the same pose then we'd have something.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 02:49:56 PM »
You were also accused of naming the wrong Bush and of overstating how many times he patted her ass even though the video clearly shows him pat her ass at least two times.  ::)

Yep.  He got awfully quiet on the "Bush 41" in the subject line.  And on the ass slap, I counted 3 when I saw it quickly.  Tucker zooms in, slow mo.  You see one pat, two pat, and he swings for the third, then his body blocks the impact of the third.

So it's two swats and a miss, or three swats.  Either way, I don't expect him to do as I did (with her name) and admit he was wrong.  Cause he's too busy grading college papers under his framed GED.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 03:22:07 PM »
Yep.  He got awfully quiet on the "Bush 41" in the subject line.  And on the ass slap, I counted 3 when I saw it quickly.  Tucker zooms in, slow mo.  You see one pat, two pat, and he swings for the third, then his body blocks the impact of the third.

So it's two swats and a miss, or three swats.  Either way, I don't expect him to do as I did (with her name) and admit he was wrong.  Cause he's too busy grading college papers under his framed GED.

So where DID You get your mail order degree 240?  How much did it cost? 

For your next correspondence school degree, I reccommd something law related.  You're having a tough time with the whole First Amendment/military and detainig people based on law that hasn't been enacted things. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2007, 07:19:20 AM »
LOL @ changing subject after being exposed as a total dumbass on this thread.

Good work. 

Sad that everyone here now knows you lied about being a "college professor" and that you look like a total douchebag. 

Great work.

BTW, Bush Sr was the 41st President.  They should teach you that in "College Professor" school, right? ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2007, 09:44:39 AM »
LOL @ changing subject after being exposed as a total dumbass on this thread.

Good work. 

Sad that everyone here now knows you lied about being a "college professor" and that you look like a total douchebag. 

Great work.

BTW, Bush Sr was the 41st President.  They should teach you that in "College Professor" school, right? ;)

;D   :-*