Author Topic: Where does everyone work/ do for a living?  (Read 17872 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Where does everyone work/ do for a living?
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2007, 06:54:11 AM »
see we flush our 'shit towels' aka tissue paper, what do you do ? use the same shit rag over and over again...the same one that you use to dry your face after washing it . hahahahha very hygenic......a shit cup and towel.....hmmm everything we use is flushed away...
we don't.we have separate mugs for washing our shit.we don't use the same towel to wash our faces asshole.ahhaha even fater you use a fuckin tissue paper,you still smell like shit..tissue paper users are unhygenic
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2007, 06:54:38 AM »
how do you brush your teeth ? do you brush your teeth ? floss? mouthwash ? toothbrushes ?

No, i bet they use the same hand they use to wipe their asses...  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2007, 06:55:32 AM »
by VPS you mean virtual private servers? or something else?

indeed... sorry for comming back so late... had a meeting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2007, 06:55:39 AM »
No, i bet they use the same hand they use to wipe their asses...  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

maybe the same towel too !
Z

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2007, 06:56:14 AM »
This practice is fucking disgusting..... you call us unhygenic when your monthly bath is one of the most polluted rivers in the world??? hahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2007, 06:56:32 AM »
Actually there are wet tissues, even with camomilla so your ass smells good, plus we have neough water here to shower daily.

How often do you shower, shadow?? Once a month??

those wet tissues are a fuckin joke and listen to me asshole i take bath twice a day one in the morning and second after my workouts...form what i am have heard americans avoid taking showers because they are too lazy to take showers...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2007, 06:57:50 AM »
so by which hand o you use your tissue paper with?? and by which hand do you use to brush your teeth?tissue paper using assholes stink stink stink
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2007, 06:57:55 AM »
http://www.pbase.com/jtodhunter/indian_toilet

this only applies to the 134 Indians who can afford such amenities
L

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2007, 06:58:53 AM »
those wet tissues are a fuckin joke and listen to me asshole i take bath twice a day one in the morning and second after my workouts...form what i am have heard americans avoid taking showers because they are too lazy to take showers...

Yeah, but the 'bath' you're talking about is a 'bukkake bath', so I'd say you're way dirtier you f*cking tramp hahahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2007, 07:00:47 AM »
http://www.pbase.com/jtodhunter/indian_toilet
so what does that prove??we wash our asses with water>all i know is foriegners don't use water and they rely on 'wet tissue' paper to wash their asses....you don't realise that there i shit still hangin up your asses. and then you try to cover your stink up with deodrant...lazy fuckers to say the least
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2007, 07:01:29 AM »

hahaha, monster lying there!!

You bath twice a day?? Never.

Nice 'hear-say' on your side, yet you admit to wiping your ass with your hand...  :-X :-X :-X
Do you know that Escherichia coli don't die very fast? Anything you touch in india is infected with shit-bacteria of other people...  :-X :-X

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2007, 07:01:40 AM »
Another promising thread that turned to shit (literally) bcs of that brown turd Shadow... Leave it to the Third World primates to ruin good threads... Go away Shadow..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2007, 07:01:49 AM »
so what does that prove??we wash our asses with water>all i know is foriegners don't use water and they rely on 'wet tissue' paper to wash their asses....you don't realise that there i shit still hangin up your asses. and then you try to cover your stink up with deodrant...lazy fuckers to say the least

you assume there's still shit left because you think all foreigners have hairy asses like you  ;)
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2007, 07:03:37 AM »
Isn't it true you eat with your hands, too?? No fork, no chopsticks, but the same hands you wipe your ass with??  :-X :-X

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2007, 07:08:18 AM »
hahaha, monster lying there!!

You bath twice a day?? Never.

Nice 'hear-say' on your side, yet you admit to wiping your ass with your hand...  :-X :-X :-X
Do you know that Escherichia coli don't die very fast? Anything you touch in india is infected with shit-bacteria of other people...  :-X :-X
how many do you take baths???you don't

we wipe our ases with our hands cuz it ensures that our ass is clean..what you do is clean as witha tissue paper and with the help of some ones others hand

thats not true..we wash our hands  like anyother person.so what you're sayin is that tissue paper users don't wash hands after they clean their ass witha tissue paper? :-X :-X :-X.so what you do is clena your ass with a 'wet tissue paper' and then don't wash your hands cuz you think your wet tissue' paper has this 'nice smell' in it and then proceed to eat food with that same tissue paper used hand???holy shit thats sooooooooooooooo gross :-X

RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2007, 07:10:13 AM »
see we flush our 'shit towels' aka tissue paper, what do you do ? use the same shit rag over and over again...the same one that you use to dry your face after washing it . hahahahha very hygenic......a shit cup and towel.....hmmm everything we use is flushed away...

in shadow's mind only using the toilet paper once is a waste of material. So they use the towel over and over again.

fucking great...what a shit hole of country
Here comes the money shot

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2007, 07:10:29 AM »
you assume there's still shit left because you think all foreigners have hairy asses like you  ;)
i no aint but tissue paper does you no good and shit is till hangin up your asses...yuck and then you wear a fuckin underwear and over that stinky ass and put deodrant on your ass to avoid smelling like but its very hard to cover your that shit smell..thats so disgusting
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2007, 07:11:52 AM »
i no aint but tissue paper does you no good and shit is till hangin up your asses...yuck and then you wear a fuckin underwear and over that stinky ass and put deodrant on your ass to avoid smelling like but its very hard to cover your that shit smell..thats so disgusting

you dont wear underwear either  ???
Z

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2007, 07:12:55 AM »
Isn't it true you eat with your hands, too?? No fork, no chopsticks, but the same hands you wipe your ass with??  :-X :-X
so how do you eat a burger?with chopstick?how do you eat wafers?with a chopstick?how do you eat a pizza?with a fork? or with someone elses hands cuz youthink that persons hands is clean
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2007, 07:13:43 AM »
Every thread that shadow touches turns to SHIT....

I think we should ban this asshole finger poker once and for all ....
L

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2007, 07:13:53 AM »
you dont wear underwear either  ???
ahhah either...so you admit that you don't wear an underwear??what does either signify???ahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2007, 07:14:59 AM »
Shadow there is no way that you convince us that the people from/in your country don't smell like 4 day old curry chicken

also you can't convince us that your country produces hot women on a consistent basis

it is hard to product hot women on a steady diet of rat meat. Same goes for mucle mass
Here comes the money shot

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2007, 07:15:14 AM »
Every thread that shadow touches turns to SHIT....

I think we should ban this asshole finger poker once and for all ....
dude you fellows start this'dumb stinky indian' stupid posts.. so what do you expect me to do then?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2007, 07:15:49 AM »
how many do you take baths???you don't

we wipe our ases with our hands cuz it ensures that our ass is clean..what you do is clean as witha tissue paper and with the help of some ones others hand

thats not true..we wash our hands  like anyother person.so what you're sayin is that tissue paper users don't wash hands after they clean their ass witha tissue paper? :-X :-X :-X.so what you do is clena your ass with a 'wet tissue paper' and then don't wash your hands cuz you think your wet tissue' paper has this 'nice smell' in it and then proceed to eat food with that same tissue paper used hand???holy shit thats sooooooooooooooo gross :-X

Directly touching shit and then washing hands is not enough. You would have to desinfect them for several minutes.

Contrary, NOT touching shit AND washing hands is very much cleaner and more hygienic.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2007, 07:16:25 AM »
ahhah either...so you admit that you don't wear an underwear??what does either signify???ahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

i wear underwear, but you dont?
Z