Author Topic: New at Getbig  (Read 13382 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: New at Getbig
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2007, 09:45:50 AM »
naah tha only happens ingermany..filthy women,filthy men who don't take showers for weeks,stink like shit 24/7 and they fuckin smell like as if somebody always shit on them

shadow, do you think i will get angry by your stupid posts?

In fact they make me sad, because i know that you are a poor small minded indian idiot who has never left his country, never met a german or american and is jealous of everyone living west of bombay.

You are an idiot, and you prove it with every post.
I know that many people on this board ave been to germany AND india, and that there isn't one that would disagree with the fact that india stinks, is pisspoor and dirty and that germany and germans are clean, friendly and nice people.

We have beer, sausages, BMW and Mercedes Benz, Porsche and Claudia Schiffer.

What does india have??

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2007, 09:47:17 AM »
Germany > India by a mile.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2007, 09:51:50 AM »
americunst are ain't proud of shit..living under terror,going to war inspite of the fact that half of the world was fuckin against it..you're country arrogant assholes are nothing but losers.whole world hates your percious country

your country interfers in stuff that whne there is no need too

you act like fuckin owners of thsi world but you ain't...every other guy pisses on your nation

Shut the f**k up and get me a slurpee and some nacho's bitch. Before I jump over the counter with a flying elbow and knock the reset button off your momma's forehead.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2007, 09:55:06 AM »

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2007, 09:59:25 AM »

In fact they make me sad, because i know that you are a poor small minded indian idiot who has never left his country, never met a german or american and is jealous of everyone living west of bombay.

I know that many people on this board ave been to germany AND india, and that there isn't one that would disagree with the fact that india stinks, is pisspoor and dirty and that germany and germans are clean, friendly and nice people.

What does india have??

i have met germans..they stink.you're just an ignorant asshole.you're country has no fuckin culture.your country is a nation of racists..germans stink even worse than shit.not all germans are fuckin rich.whenever somebody mentions germany ,it reminds me of hitler,germans don't take baths,they are unhygenic,germans are even worse..,pale skin,stinky assholes

we have culture,family,aishwaraya rai,laxmi mittal(3rd richest man in the world and he is indian)

and for your information india is one of the most visited tourist destination and germany isn't

we have our anient monumenst that people want o see,they admire our culture,they come to india to seek salvation for their misreable life,...nobody likes german girls
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2007, 10:02:06 AM »
i have met germans..they stink.you're jus ignorant.you're country has no fuckin culture.you fucker are racist..germans stink even worse than shit.not all germans are fuckin rich.whenever somebody mentions germany ,it reminds me of hitler,germans don't take baths,they are unhygenic,people who have visted germany,german is even worse..,pale skin,stinky assholes

we have culture,family,aishwaraya rai,laxmi mittal(3rd richest man in the world and he is indian)

and for your information india is one of the most visited tourist destination and germany isn't

we have our anient monumenst that people want o see,they admire our culture,they come to india to seek salvation for their misreable life,...nobody likes german girls

meltdown.

You're such an idiot. I would love to see you play with an electric fence. i bet you would have fun for hours.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2007, 10:02:53 AM »
meltdown.

You're such an idiot. I would love to see you play with an electric fence. i bet you would have fun for hours.
whatever girl
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2007, 10:03:45 AM »

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2007, 10:06:34 AM »
Money man, you've started your life at getbig with a great thread, it's what we're all about ;D

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2007, 10:08:12 AM »
shadow you have some fucking nerve, the reason why people hate america is cause we (and our freinds UK, Germany, japan) own the shit out of your shitty ass third world countires... live in fear ? you have to fear not eating, shiting in the river, and floods...we have nice things...I wear Jordans, which equals your yearly income hahahahaha

Jordans are 'teh shit'!  8)

The best sneakers ever made. Do you guys wear it to go to the clubs, or do you use real shoes? I think real shoes are for nerds........well, it depends on the ocasion, but to me , going to the clubs wearing real shoes is so outdated....when you have state of the art sneakers like Jordans or Shox you don't have to wear real shoes to be well dressed, JMO.

By the way, Dexter Jackson has the most awesome Jordan's collection I have ever see. Each time he's in the mags he is wearing a different pair....
Train forever !

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2007, 10:09:59 AM »
Money man, you've started your life at getbig with a great thread, it's what we're all about ;D

translation:thats my dad :o
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2007, 10:10:37 AM »

What does india have??

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D
Train forever !

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »
That's really your dad?  What were the odds of that...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #113 on: February 08, 2007, 10:13:34 AM »
americunst are ain't proud of shit..living under terror,going to war inspite of the fact that half of the world was fuckin against it..you're country arrogant assholes are nothing but losers.whole world hates your percious country

your country interfers in stuff that whne there is no need too

you act like fuckin owners of thsi world but you ain't...every other guy pisses on your nation
hahaha the melting has begun...
i can just see Shadow now, sitting in his mudhut on the banks of the Ganges, looking at pictures of america in all its glory in a book he found while foraging for his daily meal, tears streaming down his eyes as he thinks 'who cares if they have all that..they..they are bad people and..and the world HATES THEM!'
thn he looks outside at the sprawling wasteland of disease and filth and screams 'i hate americaaaaa!!!' and crys himslef to sleep on his lice-infested straw mat hahahahaha galactic jealously, gayer than poetry

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2007, 10:16:08 AM »
I'm not American (unfortunately), but I have no hesitation in admitting / recognising that the U.S.A is, was and will always be the greatest country in the world 8)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »
hahaha the melting has begun...
i can just see Shadow now, sitting in his mudhut on the banks of the Ganges, looking at pictures of america in all its glory in a book he found while foraging for his daily meal, tears streaming down his eyes as he thinks 'who cares if they have all that..they..they are bad people and..and the world HATES THEM!'
thn he looks outside at the sprawling wasteland of disease and filth and screams 'i hate americaaaaa!!!' and crys himslef to sleep on his lice-infested straw mat hahahahaha galactic jealously, gayer than poetry
you live in a country where people shit their pants when somebody mentions the word 'terror'..hahahahhahaah..keep living in fear asholes...and you don't know shit about my life you pathetic homeless girl who lost his house when hurricane katrina struck your sorry ass country
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2007, 10:21:58 AM »
you live in a country where people shit their pants when somebody mentions the word 'terror'..hahahahhahaah..keep living in fear asholes...and you don't know shit about my life you pathetic homeless pussy who lost his house when hurricane katrina struck your sorry ass country

Wow. Being born in the third-world really messed with your head.

Pray to Ganesh for a better deal in your next life cycle.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2007, 10:22:31 AM »
I'm not American (unfortunately), but I have no hesitation in admitting / recognising that the U.S.A is, was and will always be the greatest country in the world 8)
dude i was never against the US.the US entertainment industry is light years ahead of any countries entertainment industry..i respect that but when you guys act all superior and shit like that and dissin all other races and countries,sorry dude that ain't gonna happen..its the battle against racism on this site.i will never stop
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2007, 10:23:11 AM »
Jordans are 'teh shit'!  8)

The best sneakers ever made. Do you guys wear it to go to the clubs, or do you use real shoes? I think real shoes are for nerds........well, it depends on the ocasion, but to me , going to the clubs wearing real shoes is so outdated....when you have state of the art sneakers like Jordans or Shox you don't have to wear real shoes to be well dressed, JMO.

By the way, Dexter Jackson has the most awesome Jordan's collection I have ever see. Each time he's in the mags he is wearing a different pair....

yeah i only go to clubs that allow you to wear sneakers, i dont like goin places where they force you to adhere to a dress code, luckily in NYC there are enough places where you can have a choice...
The Number 2 in Scranton

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2007, 10:23:46 AM »
Wow. Being born in the third-world really messed with your head.

Pray to Ganesh for a better deal in your next life cycle.

atleast we don't worshipp a guy on cross in his underwear..i smell christ
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2007, 10:23:55 AM »

Synthol
tiny-tit bounty hunter

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2007, 10:25:08 AM »
You seem like a guy who would like the x board

Herding the cattle to the slaughterhouse again, are we?  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2007, 10:26:07 AM »

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2007, 10:27:09 AM »
translation:thats my dad :o
I am not your father.I have 2 great American son's.And Shadow American's are not at all in fear of the middle east.If we where we would just bomb the hell out of it.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: February 08, 2007, 10:29:19 AM »
yeah i only go to clubs that allow you to wear sneakers, i dont like goin places where they force you to adhere to a dress code, luckily in NYC there are enough places where you can have a choice...

Sure....wearing shoes to hit the clubs is fucking dumb and yuppie.......it makes you look 30 years behind.....sneakers are cool as all hell.....a very good looking and hip sneaker sets you very fashion...and with Jordan's you can't go wrong.
Train forever !