Author Topic: New at Getbig  (Read 13383 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: New at Getbig
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2007, 08:33:05 AM »
Considering I post racist propaganda at times, I could care less. By the way, most whites don't live in fear. We wakeup, make our money, and come home to our house that ironically isn't 35 sq. feet on a block of 50,000 people. Hello primate city!
you guys shit your pants the moment somebody mentions al qaida...hahahah keep living under terror..atleast we don't have to be terrorised.we still live happily ever after in that primate city.whats the point living in a super duper dick nation that is the USA when half of the world hates you
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2007, 08:34:40 AM »
you guys shit your pants the moment somebody mentions al qaida...hahahah keep living under terror..atleast we don't have to be terrorised.we still live happily ever after in that primate city.whats the point being in a super duper dick nation when half of the world wants hates you

If by shit our pants you mean killing hundreds of cocksucking arabs a day in Iraq, then yes, we're terrified.  ::)

What's it like worrying about whether or not you'll eat today Shadow?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2007, 08:36:33 AM »
If by shit our pants you mean killing hundreds of cocksucking arabs a day in Iraq, then yes, we're terrified.  ::)
the middle easts hates your fag ass country.....you get terrorised by the middle east..i can go on and on and on
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2007, 08:37:04 AM »
a banana is never an apple

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2007, 08:39:30 AM »
the middle easts hates your fag ass country.....you get terrorised by the middle east..i can go on and on and on

racist meltdown and timeout in

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2007, 08:39:49 AM »

I could give two flying fucks about what some primitive arabs think about us. We don't get terrorized by anyone, our power is worldwide. I'm pretty sure India gives us blowjobs under the desk too while the big boys talk.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2007, 08:41:18 AM »
 ;D shadow has bathed in the ganges again! once more shadows advances where rejected by his mommy..  

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2007, 08:42:17 AM »
you guys shit your pants the moment somebody mentions al qaida...hahahah keep living under terror..atleast we don't have to be terrorised.we still live happily ever after in that primate city.whats the point living in a super duper dick nation that is the USA when half of the world hates you
Shadow your problem seems to be that you don't really know a damn think about the greatest country on the planet(America).We don't fear anything.And we don't care who likes us or dosen't.And to be honest with you we really can't stand alot of the middle east.American's are proud of who we are and what we stand for.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2007, 08:43:17 AM »
shadow you have some fucking nerve, the reason why people hate america is cause we (and our freinds UK, Germany, japan) own the shit out of your shitty ass third world countires... live in fear ? you have to fear not eating, shiting in the river, and floods...we have nice things...I wear Jordans, which equals your yearly income hahahahaha
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2007, 08:44:32 AM »
Shadow your problem seems to be that you don't really know a damn think about the greatest country on the planet(America).We don't fear anything.And we don't care who likes us or dosen't.And to be honest with you we really can't stand alot of the middle east.American's are proud of who we are and what we stand for.
welcome to getbig. shadow works as a human toilet in india (he has a toiletseat attached to his forehead and he devours feces and piss)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2007, 08:44:38 AM »
shadow you have some fucking nerve, the reason why people hate america is cause we (and our freinds UK, Germany, japan) own the shit out of your shitty ass third world countires... live in fear ? you have to fear not eating, shiting in the river, and floods...we have nice things...I wear Jordans, which equals your yearly income hahahahaha

Epic truth.... ;)
K

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2007, 08:50:29 AM »

ahahaaaaa, good post. Throw your jeans in and you have more than the whole Kapur family.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2007, 08:52:21 AM »

ahahaaaaa, good post. Throw your jeans in and you have more than the whole Kapur family.

throw in my jeans and I can have his whole village...
L

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2007, 08:52:32 AM »
Yes americans are proud to be european descendents, the main continent. As for Shadow, don't waste your time talking to inferior forms of life!
ahh... Welcome!!!
S

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2007, 08:54:13 AM »
Whites run shit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2007, 09:20:06 AM »
you're so fuckin insecure that you go on and mention that you wear jordans???what a douche?? but you assholes still live in fear cuz any arab could rape and or maybe kill your mom..you asholes live in fear..thosands of you assholes live in a country which is terrorised by half of the fuckin world..nobody gives flying f**k about your pussy ass nation.and yeah you have drug trafficking,rapes murders,incest,hurricanes, and then thousands being rendered homeless,people living in the streets,homelss girls,living of on measely supplies..fuckin girls..so where is the fuckin super-power in that
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2007, 09:22:34 AM »

translation:throw in your jeans and you can get my fuckin famili off the streets becaue of the destruction caused by the floods...my family is poor as fuck
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2007, 09:25:37 AM »
throw in your jeans and you can get my fuckin famili off the streets becaue of the destruction caused by the floods...my family is poor as f**k

ok.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2007, 09:27:04 AM »
americunst are ain't proud of shit..living under terror,going to war inspite of the fact that half of the world was fuckin against it..you're country is a country of arrogant assholes who are nothing but losers.whole world hates your percious country

your country interfers in stuff that whne there is no need too

you act like fuckin owners of this world but you ain't...every other guy pisses on your nation
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2007, 09:28:14 AM »
i am homeless..my mom is a whore. my dad died of AIDS and i a get raped by in the streets
fixed
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »
fixed

haha, you'd love that.

For a fact, i live in a great rich country.

Not in a piss poor desease ridden shithole like you.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2007, 09:30:38 AM »
I could give two flying fucks about what some primitive arabs think about us. We don't get terrorized by anyone, our power is worldwide. I'm pretty sure India gives us blowjobs under the desk too while the big boys talk.

your whole country is fuckin livin under terror...every other muslim scares you because you fear them.you fear islam...you live under fear.................... ........................ ........................ nobody gives flying fuck about your precious girl nation of arrogant assholes
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2007, 09:32:27 AM »
haha, you'd love that.

For a fact, i live in a great rich country.

Not in a piss poor desease ridden shithole like you.
you live in a fuckin stinky nation of stinky assholes who don't take showers becaue they are too lazy to it clean their asses with 'wet tissue' paper and still stink as shit and yeah AIDS and germany go hand in hand
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2007, 09:36:07 AM »
you live in a fuckin stinky nation of stinky assholes who don't take showers becaue they are too lazy to it clean their asses with 'wet tissue' paper and still stink as shit and yeah AIDS and germany go hand in hand

haha, meltdown.

You talk delirious, shadow.

go out an catch some fresh air.

ooops, not possible? Everything stinks because most people just shit ONTO the streets?? Isn't it true??

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2007, 09:39:12 AM »
haha, meltdown.

You talk delirious, shadow.

go out an catch some fresh air.

ooops, not possible? Everything stinks because most people just shit ONTO the streets?? Isn't it true??

naah tha only happens ingermany..filthy women,filthy men who don't take showers for weeks,stink like shit 24/7 and they fuckin smell like as if somebody always shit on them
RATM RULZ THE WORLD