Author Topic: Who would win in a fight Steven Seagal or Sylvester Stallone?  (Read 4001 times)

dylan_dent

• Getbig II
Re: Who would win in a fight Steven Seagal or Sylvester Stallone?
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »
Actually its Aikido. Not to mention that Segal is a LEAST a foot taller than Sly lol. Not that that really matters, but Sly is a very little fucker.

D

If I'm not mistaken Seagal is a master in the art of braking bones (Tai-Chi I think it's called, could be wrong).  It wouldn't be much of a fight.  It's like the old adage goes, once the wrestler gets ahold of the boxer, game over.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 04:16:17 AM »
were talking about their movie characters not real life, John Rambo would own any seagal character, even gino from out for justice.

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 04:33:06 AM »
are you kidding, Casey Ryback would kill any Stallone character in seconds  :o
Scouser on Tour

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 08:10:02 AM »
We've been assuming a best-case scenario for both men. But the true measure of one's ability to survive is how one copes with the worst-case scenario...

In Stallone's case, he would be that fag from Driven. No fighting skills at all. Just an ability to drive away fast if he could make it to his car.  ;D

But Seagal is always deadly - even when he's screwing around in stuff like The Glimmer Man.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 08:13:22 AM »
Rambo would win - "What you call hell, he calls home"

thepeg

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 04:39:33 AM »
i think some people have wayyyyyy! 2 much time on their hands here....my dad could beat up your dad.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 05:24:40 AM »
Well, Lt Jack Cole (Glimmer Man) would surely lose against Lincoln Hawk (Over the top) if they armwrestled.

In a pure combat situation though (to the death), Lt Jack Cole would have serious problems with a guerrilla-strategist such as John Rambo.

As stated earlier "What you call hell, he calls home".

In an armwrestling contest, my money is definately on Lincoln Hawk. I am certain you could see how he dismantled all his opponents in that competition.

Q

superman84

• Getbig I
  • It's ain't over 'till it's over!
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2007, 10:20:15 AM »
I'm big fan of Sly(as most of you are) but there is no doubt - Seagal is much better fighter than Sly.
Of course, I'm talking about  the real fight between them.

Work hard, think smart.

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2007, 10:28:18 AM »
Well, obviously. Rambo would take out Seagal from 100 yards away with an explosive-tipped arrow.
It wouldn't even be an arrow. It more like a chicken with a stick of dynamite in its beak.

Sonny Black

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2007, 11:13:50 AM »
Seagal was the first western Grandmaster of Aikido - he would destroy Stallone, what a dumb thread (but highly entertaining!)  ;D

mantronik

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2007, 12:16:26 PM »
You think this is entertaining?
Try this one about Seagal: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?s=f89eb07f06bb890fd4235c85cae371bf&t=488028&page=1&pp=30

Jack Black is so impressed with his own wrestling prowess after training for new movie Nacho Libre he's keen to try out his fighting skills on martial arts action man Steven Seagal. The movie funnyman trained with a real-life Mexican wrestler to play the Spandex-clad hero of the new film - and how he fancies his chances against Seagal. Black tells American magazine Sports Illustrated, "I should take down someone who is strong, so Steven Seagal (would be perfect) - with his ridiculous Indian gear, ponytail and swagger. He's the best fighter in the world in his own mind, so I'll take him down two notches with my Anaconda Squeeze and Face Melter." Black also quips he has developed his own unsavory wrestling move: "The Wind of A Lion is basically a submission hold. You get the guy down, you sit on his face and then you release the lion's wind. That usually spells complete defeat."