Author Topic: What even makes Hilary Clinton qualified to be a poltician of any sort?  (Read 10060 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What even makes Hilary Clinton qualified to be a poltician of any sort?
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 08:53:49 AM »
We are losing wars because of how we are fighting them.  Period. 

I agree.

Who is to blame for our choice of the last 7 war strategies we've employed in iraq?

;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 08:54:52 AM »
We are not an occupying force and that is why were losing. 

We are not an occupying force?

Dude, we are - by definition - an occupying force in Iraq right now. 

Are you sniffing Elmers today or what?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 08:56:28 AM »
Having Mercs guard our interests, whatever they are, (oil, Democracy, etc) would be more cost efficient

Paying a mercinary $1500 a day is more cost-efficient than paying some 18-year old private $22k a year?

Dude, send me your address, I'm sending you a calculator for Christmas.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 08:58:21 AM »
We would not be fighting Al Qeada in the deserts right now if it wasn't for Mr. Clinton. 

Here we go again with "blame Clinton" shit.

Dude, Bush has had 6 years, a blank war check, 200k men, and a trillion dollars to beat Al Quida.

He hasn't been able to do it.

Now if you REALLY want to go back, we can talk about Reagan CREATING al quida in the mid-80s, but I don't think you want to go there.  A dem failed to destroy what a repub created and another repub cannot destroy?

man, the arguements from you are thin. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 09:03:20 AM »

Paying a mercinary $1500 a day is more cost-efficient than paying some 18-year old private $22k a year?

Dude, send me your address, I'm sending you a calculator for Christmas.

{LOL} Better make it for Valentine's. Christmas is too far off, ...and he needs help FAST!
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 09:06:34 AM »
Here we go again with "blame Clinton" shit.

Dude, Bush has had 6 years, a blank war check, 200k men, and a trillion dollars to beat Al Quida.

He hasn't been able to do it.

Now if you REALLY want to go back, we can talk about Reagan CREATING al quida in the mid-80s, but I don't think you want to go there.  A dem failed to destroy what a repub created and another repub cannot destroy?

man, the arguements from you are thin. 

Was gonna point out the Reagan / Bush 41 connection, but you beat me to it.

When the Reagan left office, his buddies bought him a home in BelAir. The address was 666.
We all thought it was pretty appropriate at the time. They later petitioned the city to change the number to 665.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 09:08:56 AM »
We are not an occupying force?

Dude, we are - by definition - an occupying force in Iraq right now. 

Are you sniffing Elmers today or what?
First of all answer in one post.

Now....we cannot sustain an occupational force because 18 year olds are not trained for it.

Paying Mercs, who have battle experience (most ex Spec Ops) and want to kill and are good at it is better than losing a bunch of undertained grunts who can't handle their shit.  Marines are nothing special dude.  So instead of paying for more Marines to be trained and shipped overseas, yes it is cost effective.

Clinton could have been the savior and cut out the leader when he had the chance.  I guess that doesn't mean shit to you over your hatred of Bush.

The success of the war is a result of who we send into to do battles and until the MILITARY as a whole realize that we no longer fight conventional wars, then we will not easily win battles like this.

Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 09:12:14 AM »
{LOL} Better make it for Valentine's. Christmas is too far off, ...and he needs help FAST!
Seriously, blow me.  Believe what you want. 

If HIlary was the driving force behind what Bill did then I think she's even less qualified. 
Squishy face retard

OneBigMan

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 09:17:46 AM »
One of the only ways you can qualify this lady is if you want to partially or completely separate her from the impeachment of Billy boy Clinton.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 09:36:10 AM »
Seriously, blow me.  Believe what you want.

but Valentine's Day is only 4 days away. Christmas is 11 months away. Which is sooner?
Oh ya... I forgot... you can't count fer shit.  ;D 

If HIlary was the driving force behind what Bill did then I think she's even less qualified. 

You mean what Bill did as in "take a shitty economy and turning it around"?
...as in "presiding over the longest peacetime economic expansion in history"?
...as in "lowest unemployment rates in years"?
...as in "record budget surplusses"?
...as in "restoring consumer confidence"?

I'll admit Hilary is less qualified to fulfill the Republican agenda.
They apparently don't believe in peacetime economic expansion.
They don't believe in peace or economic expansion.
They believe in high unemployment, record deficits, and dead Americans etc.,  :'(
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »
Fuck you and your liberal mindset.  I bet you think I should pay for Illegal Mexicans, their children and all the fuking lazy ass people in my country that suck off my taxes.  Get your head straight. I can count perfectly fine thank you.

I'll admit Hilary is less qualified to fulfill the Republican agenda.  Go fuck yourself
They apparently don't believe in peacetime economic expansion.  Clinton went into Kosovo
They don't believe in peace or economic expansion.  Clinton went into Kosovo
They believe in high unemployment, record deficits, and dead Americans etc.,  :'( Kosovo?  People were still poor with him. 
Keep spewing your bullshit.  Clinton was a fuck up and just took more money out of my American pockets.  More taxes equals les deficit but it doesn't make it necessarily better for families in terms of money in their pockets.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2007, 09:52:59 AM »
f**k you and your liberal mindset.  I bet you think I should pay for Illegal Mexicans, their children and all the fuking lazy ass people in my country that suck off my taxes.  Get your head straight. I can count perfectly fine thank you.

Then how come you didn't know Valentine's Day was coming sooner than Christmas was?

Keep spewing your bullshit.  Clinton was a f**k up and just took more money out of my American pockets.  More taxes equals les deficit but it doesn't make it necessarily better for families in terms of money in their pockets.

Clinton took more money out of your pocket? Now who's spewing BS?  :-\
You were still in gradeschool when Clinton was in office.

And yes, under Clinton families had more in terms of jobs to go to, as well as money to save, spend, invest, and tax.

ps - I hope 240 sends you a genuine Texas Instruments calculator (Made in China)
pps - For best results with the calculator you have to turn it ON first, and crunch accurate numbers.  ;D
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2007, 10:03:41 AM »
Hahaha.  When did I ever respond to the Xmas/Valentine comment?  I didn't you ignorant whore.

Seriously, get over yourselves.  So if all these families were better off then why didn't more votes go Gore's way in every state?  States where welfare recipients reside.  My tax dollars should not support some lazy fucker who doesn't want to work i.e. whit trash Hicks and many many blacks.  These people bitch about places like New York having no jobs.  Well....then move goddamit.  Don't make me pay for someone else's bullshit.  Money should go to the deserving, not the waste in society who don' try.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2007, 10:12:16 AM »
Hahaha.  When did I ever respond to the Xmas/Valentine comment?  I didn't you ignorant whore.

Scroll up to reply 32. I wouldn't throw out the charge of whore unless you can prove such a claim.

Seriously, get over yourselves. 

Actually I think you need to get over yourself. 
Tell us all again how your tax dollars while in grammar school was used to payout welfare recipients.

So if all these families were better off then why didn't more votes go Gore's way in every state?  States where welfare recipients reside.  My tax dollars should not support some lazy fucker who doesn't want to work i.e. whit trash Hicks and many many blacks.  These people bitch about places like New York having no jobs.  Well....then move goddamit.  Don't make me pay for someone else's bullshit.  Money should go to the deserving, not the waste in society who don' try.

Actual votes didn't count in 2000... or more accurately, the votes weren't actually counted.  :D
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 10:17:34 AM »
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/5/19/112528.shtml
Scroll up to reply 32. I wouldn't throw out the charge of whore unless you can prove such a claim.

Actually I think you need to get over yourself. 
Tell us all again how your tax dollars while in grammar school was used to payout welfare recipients.

Actual votes didn't count in 2000... or more accurately, the votes weren't actually counted.  :D
"our" tax dollars meant US citizens, of which you are not included you moron.

You mean the way they tried not to count over seas ballots of troops?
Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2007, 10:20:20 AM »
I'm sure Hilary will fuck up the military, lie (just like many others) and give away secrets just like her "hubby" did. 
Squishy face retard

Cap

• Getbig V
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2007, 10:37:17 AM »
ahhh whatsa matter little cappy?

You havin' a meltdown?  ...need a diaper change? ...run out of vaseline and got a callus on your right hand?

Tell Jaggy whatsa matter?  :-*
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2007, 10:51:25 AM »
cap86,

you're really embarassing yourself here dude.

Jag is listing a great deal of facts.  You have a link to a tv show.

Sure, let's concede that Clinton didn't kill OBL when he could have, okay.

But why did Bush let him and his 1000 car caravan escape along the unguarded and unbombed north road from tora bora?  remember when all the generals were going apeshit on FOX and CNN every night?  Bush LET HIM ESCAPE and this is common knowledge.

So yes - clinton screwed up.  But he doesn't work here anymore.  Bush does!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2007, 11:30:27 AM »
cap86,

But why did Bush let him and his 1000 car caravan escape along the unguarded and unbombed north road from tora bora?  remember when all the generals were going apeshit on FOX and CNN every night?  Bush LET HIM ESCAPE and this is common knowledge.

Clinton didn't screw up, ...he just didn't succeed if his efforts to kill OBL. At least Clinton tried, Bush didn't!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2007, 11:33:32 AM »
yeah, that is a divisive issue that was put out there for people to argue about it while ignoring the facts, so I concede it, and challenge cap86 to concede Bush let Osama escape.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2007, 12:28:00 PM »
I believe a Dem will raise our taxes, f**k up the illegal immgration issue even more and generally waste our money.

What have Bush and republicans done about illegal immigration? Jackshit!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2007, 12:31:58 PM »
-Thankfully, Hillary consistently receives very high negatives from large portions of the populace, so her chances of running let alone winning aren't great. ;D High visceral, negative reactions because even moderate, reasonable political commentators like Andrew Sullivan who should normally be in her camp finds her skin-crawlingly repugnant and say so without hesitation.

I agree, except I don't consider Sullivan a moderate. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2007, 12:37:21 PM »

Seriously, get over yourselves.  So if all these families were better off then why didn't more votes go Gore's way in every state?  States where welfare recipients reside.  My tax dollars should not support some lazy fucker who doesn't want to work i.e. whit trash Hicks and many many blacks.  These people bitch about places like New York having no jobs.  Well....then move goddamit.  Don't make me pay for someone else's bullshit.  Money should go to the deserving, not the waste in society who don' try.

Well, you melted down, but you did make some good points. I don't want my tax dollars going to feed worthless fucks and illegals either, but it looks like I don't have a fucking choice. I live in NY and I'm so sick of the bs here, the preferential treatment that goes to blacks and hispanics is sickening. You cannot even say anything to these people without being deemed racist. I went to the DMV the other day and the people working there were so fucking rude, I wonder how they even got their jobs? And you can guess what kind of people they were... It's also the same shit with the MTA(subway and trains). If we didn't have pussy apologist politicians in office, then we wouldn't this garbage and people would be rewarded based upon merit.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2007, 12:39:42 PM »
ahhh whatsa matter little cappy?

You havin' a meltdown?  ...need a diaper change? ...run out of vaseline and got a callus on your right hand?

Tell Jaggy whatsa matter?  :-*
Whatever JAGoff.  ::)

cap86,

I'm embarassing  myself?  Coming from the guy who spends his entire days online masturbating to Conspiracy theories, that's rich.  You are just trying to get a rise out of people. You post zero facts and unsubstantiated claims.  Get real, get some facts and get a life.  You dismiss SCIENTIFIC facts about buildings and facts about politics and then it's all Bush conspiracies.  Get real dude.  Clinton fucked this country way more than BUsh and we are still dealing with it.

You guys can seriously kiss my ass with this meltdown stuff.  You guys can't handle that someone doesn't stand for your crap and lies.
Squishy face retard