Author Topic: The four main positions on Iraq war, and where each Pres. candidate stands  (Read 7711 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: The four main positions on Iraq war, and where each Pres. candidate stands
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 10:04:12 AM »
you're the dreamer who lied about being a "college professor".

Dude, it's like 9 am Hawaii time, right?  Shouldn't you be teaching your classes of MBA students your views on history?

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Actually it's just after 7am in Hawaii, ...but ya... he can be amusing when he's not being such an obtuse pain.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 10:04:18 AM »
You're a staunch republican who has been shown testimony by WTc witnesses, which you call crazy.  Your mind is closed.  In real life, people smell that on you. 

Bring it up.  You'd be surprised who believes "inside job".  When you start a conversation with "Some asshole on a message board said something crazy...", they're going to nod to avoid dealing with you on it.  If you start a convo with "I don't know what to think about the NYPD and USAF people saying WTC7 was a controlled demo.  Their testimony points to explosives, but that would mean govt compliance and possible foreknowledge.  What do you guys think?"

Sometimes, when someone is a douchebag pompous and they try to dominate every situation with their beliefs, it's easier to ignore them.  I don't being up 911 much in real life.  people get emotional.
What does it smell like?  Do tell.  I have brought you and your "conspiracies" up Rob.  To people I know in classes, back east, NJ, NY and they laugh.  I brought it up to my firefighter cousin who served for 30 years and is an expert on high rises and he laughed.  I don't consider myself pompous and I prefer asshole to douchebag.  Personal attacks are pointless at this time.  Three people saying it was an explosion and a beat cop saying the building was gonna blow up which "can be interpreted" in more than just an explosion is plausible.  You are just as narrow minded as the next person pal.  You believe what you believe and dismiss others.  The only difference between us is that I post facts.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 10:06:23 AM »
What does it smell like?  Do tell.  I have brought you and your "conspiracies" up Rob.  To people I know in classes, back east, NJ, NY and they laugh.  I brought it up to my firefighter cousin who served for 30 years and is an expert on high rises and he laughed.  I don't consider myself pompous and I prefer asshole to douchebag.  Personal attacks are pointless at this time.  Three people saying it was an explosion and a beat cop saying the building was gonna blow up which "can be interpreted" in more than just an explosion is plausible.  You are just as narrow minded as the next person pal.  You believe what you believe and dismiss others.  The only difference between us is that I post facts.

Actually in Rob's credit, ...he used to be narrow minded.
He has since dared to explore into the forbidden, and has become very vocal with what he discovered.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 10:07:51 AM »
you're the dreamer who lied about being a "college professor".

Dude, it's like 9 am Hawaii time, right?  Shouldn't you be teaching your classes of MBA students your views on history?

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

::)  What is your next mail order degree?  I vote for something related to economics or law.  

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 10:08:23 AM »
Actually in Rob's credit, ...he used to be narrow minded.
He has since dared to explore into the forbidden, and has become very vocal with what he discovered.
And become narrow minded for the other side.  His posts prove that.  His dismissal of evidence proves that. 
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »
Who are you... the typo police? Is it my fault the '1' key is so close to the '2' key on my keyboard?
You try typing with nails as long as mine.  >:( Yes, I knew Giuliani withdrew from the race for "medical reasons".
It is also my personal belief it had less to do with medical reasons than other reasons, ...but that's merely speculation on my part so I didn't bring it into the discussion, ...other than to say he couldn't beat her then, ...and he won't beat her now. Giuliani is not high enough on the food chain. I'm leaving it at that.

Oh stop woman.  So you really meant to say "10" instead of "20" and you didn't really mean to say Hillary beat Giuliani, you meant say he dropped out because he knew he would lose.  Sure.   ::)    

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 10:12:14 AM »
Oh stop woman.  So you really meant to say "10" instead of "20" and you didn't really mean to say Hillary beat Giuliani, you meant say he dropped out because he knew he would lose.  Sure.   ::)   
I forgot about that.  I knew he had cancer and that had something to do with it. I bet people on hear will bring up polls from then but that is no guarantee he would lose or win because the election with him in it never happened.
Squishy face retard

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 10:12:58 AM »
Actually it's just after 7am in Hawaii, ...but ya... he can be amusing when he's not being such an obtuse pain.

LOL.  You're both wrong.  Only goes to prove that neither one of you can get your facts straight.  But when in doubt, just make them up, right?   :D  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 10:14:29 AM »

Dude, I understand global economics and I couldn't accept the global drug trade numbers.  I've written papers on the Reistag Fire and Poland attack, the USS maine, and other self-attacks.

It took a year of staring at those videos of the demolitions before it *clicked* for me.  I was a lifelong republican.

And yes, I know the type cause I used to BE that.  Lifelong repub.  Fck those (insert mean name for arabs here).   Libs are pussies.  Clinton was worthless.  War makes us stronger.  Bin laden is evil and very very lucky.  

If it took me a year of wrestling with it to accept it, and I already knew about the economics issues and history of govts to self-attack to push political agendas, it might take you longer.  THis isn't a dig on you, it's outright honestly.  I wouldn't expect most people to have BOTH the cognitive abilities (to comprehend the complex operation and ramifications on all levels) AND the shrewdness to put away that naive mindset of "my daddy in DC protects me" and look at things from a utilitarian mindset- CAUSE THEY DO - even if your sunday school teaches otherwise.

Chew on it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 10:15:07 AM »
::)  What is your next mail order degree?  I vote for something related to economics or law.  

It just burns you up that I"m en educated man.

Monster insecurity on your part. 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 10:19:00 AM »
I think you all underestimate the general populace and their lack of information.  People do not talk about 9/11 in terms of conspiracy on a regular basis, or at all from those I have encountered, especially on the east coast.  Most people just remember it as a terrible disaster.  You take the fact that a select few question 9/11 and extrapolate to the entire country but that just doesn't fit.  If you want to talk about his qualifications then I think we would have a better discussion.

I agree, I don't think the conspiracy will be anything other than a blip on the radar for him if even that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 10:19:36 AM »
It just burns you up that I"m en educated man.

Monster insecurity on your part. 

Bwahahahahaha!  Here is a quiz, which one of us talks about his alleged college degrees everyday?**  Bwahahahahaha!!!  

**That would be you.  

Dude, if you're going to get a mail order degree, stand up and be proud already.  There shouldn't be any shame in your game.  Plenty of people get them.  Shame on you for dissing your alma mater just because its residence address is a post office box.  

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 10:24:18 AM »
LOL.  You're both wrong.  Only goes to prove that neither one of you can get your facts straight.  But when in doubt, just make them up, right?   :D  

Maybe the part of Hawaii you're in, however, I have people in my organization in Hawaii, and they've always been 6 hours behind the Eastern time Zone.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 10:25:14 AM »
Oh stop woman.  So you really meant to say "10" instead of "20" and you didn't really mean to say Hillary beat Giuliani, you meant say he dropped out because he knew he would lose.  Sure.   ::)    

GAWD you're an annoying idiot! How old are you... really?

*PLONK*
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 10:25:25 AM »
Bwahahahahaha!  Here is a quiz, which one of us talks about his alleged college degrees everyday?**  Bwahahahahaha!!!  

**That would be you.  

Dude, if you're going to get a mail order degree, stand up and be proud already.  There shouldn't be any shame in your game.  Plenty of people get them.  Shame on you for dissing your alma mater just because its residence address is a post office box.  

yes, you clearly have adademic envy.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 10:26:50 AM »
Maybe the part of Hawaii you're in, however, I have people in my organization in Hawaii, and they've always been 6 hours behind the Eastern time Zone.

Buzzzzz!  LOL.  Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 10:27:53 AM »

*PLONK*

Not nearly as old as you! 

Dang, how many softballs can you throw?   ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 10:28:31 AM »
And become narrow minded for the other side.  His posts prove that.  His dismissal of evidence proves that. 

The evidence you and many others point to has too many holes in it. How can he not dismiss it?
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 10:32:25 AM »
The evidence you and many others point to has too many holes in it. How can he not dismiss it?
And his does not?  If you don't believe that then I have some beach front property in AZ I'd like to sell you at a good price.  I present concrete fact (and this does not pertain to WTC7) and he just openly dismisses it as propoganda but his evidence is solid.  No good lady.

You discriminate on age so much it astounds me. 

Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 10:59:11 AM »
And his does not?  If you don't believe that then I have some beach front property in AZ I'd like to sell you at a good price.

I might be interested too. When the big one hits, and Cali falls into the ocean, and global warming causes the ocean levels to rise, ...we might just see some beachfront property there.  :P

I present concrete fact (and this does not pertain to WTC7) and he just openly dismisses it as propoganda but his evidence is solid.  No good lady.

Maybe I missed it, ...but I haven't seen much from you in the way of concrete fact.

You discriminate on age so much it astounds me. 

Actually I don't, ...but I can see where many of my comments to you have come across that way.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 11:01:15 AM »
I might be interested too. When the big one hits, and Cali falls into the ocean, and global warming causes the ocean levels to rise, ...we might just see some beachfront property there.  :P

Maybe I missed it, ...but I haven't seen much from you in the way of concrete fact.

Actually I don't, ...but I can see where many of my comments to you have come across that way.
Then go back and read and see him dismiss everything as lies.  Kinda hard to believe someone as "open minded" as Rob dismisses things so easily because he reads a website or two and has a conspiracy book.  Great.  Was WTC bombing in 93 a conspiracy too?  Maybe we should have started the war sooner because you know it's all a conspiracy.  ::)
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2007, 11:20:53 AM »
Then go back and read and see him dismiss everything as lies.  Kinda hard to believe someone as "open minded" as Rob dismisses things so easily because he reads a website or two and has a conspiracy book.  Great.  Was WTC bombing in 93 a conspiracy too?  Maybe we should have started the war sooner because you know it's all a conspiracy.  ::)

Rob has made too many posts for me to care to wander through them to pick out what you specifically refer to

Are you suuuuuure you want to get into WTC 93 with Rob? Are you really, really surrrre ya wanna do that?  :P

I challenge you to dismantle his arguments about WTC 93. 

{pssst} just returning the favour Rob when you challenged everyone on Get big to attack my arguments.  :P

Cappy, ...just remember... KY is your friend.

w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »

cap,

THE NEW YORK TIMES

Thursday October 28, 1993 Page A1

"Tapes Depict Proposal to Thwart
Bomb Used in Trade Center Blast"

By Ralph Blumenthal

Law-enforcement officials were told that terrorists were building a bomb that was eventually used to blow up the World Trade Center, and they planned to thwart the plotters by secretly substituting harmless powder for the explosives, an informer said after the blast.

The informer was to have helped the plotters build the bomb and supply the fake powder, but the plan was called off by an F.B.I. supervisor who had other ideas about how the informer, Emad Salem, should be used, the informer said.

The account, which is given in the transcript of hundreds of hours of tape recordings that Mr. Salem secretly made of his talks with law-enforcement agents, portrays the authorities as being in a far better position than previously known to foil the February 26th bombing of New York City's tallest towers.

The explosion left six people dead, more than a thousand people injured, and damages in excess of half-a-billion dollars. Four men are now on trial in Manhattan Federal Court [on charges of involvement] in that attack.

Mr. Salem, a 43-year-old former Egyptian Army officer, was used by the Government [of the United States] to penetrate a circle of Muslim extremists who are now charged in two bombing cases: the World Trade Center attack, and a foiled plot to destroy the United Nations, the Hudson River tunnels, and other New York City landmarks. He is the crucial witness in the second bombing case, but his work for the Government was erratic, and for months before the World Trade Center blast, he was feuding with the F.B.I.

Supervisor `Messed It Up'

After the bombing, he resumed his undercover work. In an undated transcript of a conversation from that period, Mr. Salem recounts a talk he had had earlier with an agent about an unnamed F.B.I. supervisor who, he said, "came and messed it up."

"He requested to meet me in the hotel," Mr. Salem says of the supervisor.

"He requested to make me to testify, and if he didn't push for that, we'll be going building the bomb with a phony powder, and grabbing the people who was involved in it. But since you, we didn't do that."

The transcript quotes Mr. Salem as saying that he wanted to complain to F.B.I. Headquarters in Washington about the Bureau's failure to stop the bombing, but was dissuaded by an agent identified as John Anticev.

Mr. Salem said Mr. Anticev had told him,

"He said, I don't think that the New York people would like the things out of the New York Office to go to Washington, D.C."

Another agent, identified as Nancy Floyd, does not dispute Mr. Salem's account, but rather, appears to agree with it, saying of the `New York people':

"Well, of course not, because they don't want to get their butts chewed."

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007, 11:27:52 AM »
Rob has made too many posts for me to care to wander through them to pick out what you specifically refer to

Are you suuuuuure you want to get into WTC 93 with Rob? Are you really, really surrrre ya wanna do that?  :P

I challenge you to dismantle his arguments about WTC 93. 

{pssst} just returning the favour Rob when you challenged everyone on Get big to attack my arguments.  :P

Cappy, ...just remember... KY is your friend.

Why don't you swallow some Draino and do us all a favor.  Bring on the conspiracy theories.  The LIBERAL DUO at it's finest.  ;D
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 11:29:00 AM »
Why don't you swallow some Draino and do us all a favor.  Bring on the conspiracy theories.  The LIBERAL DUO at it's finest.  ;D

I'm a republican.  And way more of a repulican than you.  Please research your party's ideals.  Bush, and you have abandoned them.  You're no longer worthy of debate.