Author Topic: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.  (Read 132735 times)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
Re: Sarcasm/Squadfather/Heckler Challenge!
« Reply #525 on: February 15, 2007, 06:11:19 AM »
kiwiol has backed out of this thread because he isn't able to accept sarcasm is a teenager.

Imagine being part of an internet gang and then finding out your leader is a little kid.
What a blow to your self worth that must be.

"You know what? By answering your retarded (and false and baseless) claims, I'm actually giving you a level of credibility you don't deserve. That's all you're going to hear from me. PM me if you have anything to say mate."

Epic denial.
Monster disgrace.
Brutal realisation.

The Luke

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #526 on: February 15, 2007, 06:12:41 AM »
kiwiol has backed out of this thread because he isn't able to accept sarcasm is a teenager.

Imagine being part of an internet gang and then finding out your leader is a little kid.
What a blow to your self worth that must be.

"You know what? By answering your retarded (and false and baseless) claims, I'm actually giving you a level of credibility you don't deserve. That's all you're going to hear from me. PM me if you have anything to say mate."

Epic denial.
Monster disgrace.
Brutal realisation.

The Luke

Like I said, PM me. Trust me, I'd keep it confidential.

Haha. you're his friend? You've never even met him. You're living in cyberspace, in a fantasy world.
Give me a fucking break.

Hey shouldn't you be making some man-worship thread calling guys 'hunk' and 'sexgods' ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #527 on: February 15, 2007, 06:14:17 AM »
Like I said, PM me. Trust me, I'd keep it confidential.

Hey shouldn't you be making some man-worship thread calling guys 'hunk' and 'sexgods' ;D

...pm you what?

The challenge stands!

The Luke

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #528 on: February 15, 2007, 06:15:31 AM »
...pm you what?

The challenge stands!

The Luke

This 'proof' you have of Sars being 14 years old. I need something to laugh at.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #529 on: February 15, 2007, 06:15:47 AM »
I'm still laughing. I can't believe kiwiol said Blockhead (a guy he never met or probably even spoke to on the phone) is his "friend"

That's really sad.

I guess I shouldn't be laughing but I can't help myself.
Z

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: SQUADFATHER OWNED!!! I'M FINALLY "CALLIN' YOU OUT" MF!!!!
« Reply #530 on: February 15, 2007, 06:15:56 AM »
Sarcasm was in the craddle when Richard2004 was doing these lifts. Can you imagine 30 years from now arguing with some kid who is being born now about how much you lift in the gym. hahahah

monster self ownage

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #531 on: February 15, 2007, 06:17:25 AM »
I know blockhead personally, you are lying again fat bigfoot hunting midget man.

Bluto whats really sad is that you don't even have friends on cyber space haha. ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #532 on: February 15, 2007, 06:17:45 AM »
I'm still laughing. I can't believe kiwiol said Blockhead (a guy he never met or probably even spoke to on the phone) is his "friend"

That's really sad.

I guess I shouldn't be laughing but I can't help myself.

Can't be funnier than this ;D ;D ;D

Let's continue with another hunk, vince vaughn...

maybe THE choice of man for the majority of women today... Patrick Dempsey

here's a look at this big MUSCLED BODY...

MUSCLE HUNK jared leto:

Brad Pitt playing the HUNK in Thelma & Louise..........proving that his BODY was picked to attract .... and was perfect for this part.

Or gayer

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: February 15, 2007, 06:22:27 AM »
Can't be funnier than this ;D ;D ;D

Or gayer

gay as bluto ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #534 on: February 15, 2007, 06:24:03 AM »
Having owned Sarcasm out of his 12,000 post moniker by exposing him as being a 14 year old, I feel it's only fair for me to offer him a chance to redeem himself... and/or settle the score.

Hence, I am issuing the following challenge:

At fourteen my own personal best lifts were:
Bench    200 lbs
Squat    250 lbs
Deadlift  250 lbs

...if Squadfather/Heckler/Sarcasm posts a video in which he identifies himself (to be verified by Ron or a Mod in good standing) and matches ANY one of these lifts for ONE clean rep:

I WILL DELETE MY ACCOUNT AND NOT POST ON GETBIG ANYMORE!

Can't get any fairer than that.

The Luke

::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #535 on: February 15, 2007, 06:24:15 AM »
You in a few days!

HAHAHA what a fucking homo

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #536 on: February 15, 2007, 06:24:39 AM »
Answer me this 'Kiwiol':
If Sarcasm/the Squadfather is a 35 year old 'man' with his own business, like he claims - how on earth does he find the time to post so much on getbig? His previous account of 12 000 posts was accumalated over years, yet the fucker now has nearly 5000 in about 3 months :o And the vast majority of those posts are, "you're gay" etc etc. Come on, its either a teenage boy or a community account - and you know it. Theres no harm in it, this is only a bodybuilding forum and it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but why persist in a lie thats been exposed? Sometimes the account is hilarious, sometimes not. I find it really creepy that so many people [not just Sarcasm] have so much emotion tied up in a website.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #537 on: February 15, 2007, 06:24:44 AM »
I've personally PM'd a very valid source long ago about Sarcasms validity. This person has blue stars, and knew him. This person verified that he existed and that he was the size he claimed.

A note on Sarcasm – Although he attacks a lot of people and talks a lot of shit, he is one of the main factors for this boards popularity. Ron knows this, and so do many of us who have been around a couple years or longer. He started the style of humor that is used here on a daily basis, and is the centerpiece to the squad. Like it or not, guys like Sarcasm make this place interesting and funny, and without them, this place would be just another boring message forum. Adonis used to be the same way, but now just pollutes the board with his ego.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #538 on: February 15, 2007, 06:25:36 AM »
Answer me this 'Kiwiol':
If Sarcasm/the Squadfather is a 35 year old 'man' with his own business, like he claims - how on earth does he find the time to post so much on getbig? His previous account of 12 000 posts was accumalated over years, yet the fucker now has nearly 5000 in about 3 months :o And the vast majority of those posts are, "you're gay" etc etc. Come on, its either a teenage boy or a community account - and you know it. Theres no harm in it, this is only a bodybuilding forum and it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but why persist in a lie thats been exposed? Sometimes the account is hilarious, sometimes not. I find it really creepy that so many people [not just Sarcasm] have so much emotion tied up in a website.

How old are you?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #539 on: February 15, 2007, 06:26:42 AM »
Answer me this 'Kiwiol':

You make it sound like it takes 2 hours to make up a post. Most of Sarcasm's posts are a couple of lines tops. He could probably make about 15 - 20 in under an hour easy.

What I don't REALLY understand is why all you skidmarks are so obsessed with him. Hahahahaha he rules the peanut-sized brains of each and every one of you little twunts 8)

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #540 on: February 15, 2007, 06:27:54 AM »
Answer me this 'Kiwiol':

He probably has an IT job, or one that allows him access to a computer throughout the day. Many of us have this, I'm "working" right now.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #541 on: February 15, 2007, 06:28:54 AM »
HAHAHA the luke melting again...... delete your fucking account no one gives a shit what you have to say...... ps your lifts suck shit...... suck bigfoots dick you troll..... no one even knew who you were untill you made a personal vendetta against the squad..... monster trying to make a name for yourself while living in your parents basement.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #542 on: February 15, 2007, 06:29:10 AM »
I've personally PM'd a very valid source long ago about Sarcasms validity. This person has blue stars, and knew him. This person verified that he existed and that he was the size he claimed.

A note on Sarcasm – Although he attacks a lot of people and talks a lot of shit, he is one of the main factors for this boards popularity. Ron knows this, and so do many of us who have been around a couple years or longer. He started the style of humor that is used here on a daily basis, and is the centerpiece to the squad. Like it or not, guys like Sarcasm make this place interesting and funny, and without them, this place would be just another boring message forum. Adonis used to be the same way, but now just pollutes the board with his ego.

Excellent post and 100% correct on every single point! Well done 8)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #543 on: February 15, 2007, 06:29:43 AM »
You make it sound like it takes 2 hours to make up a post. Most of Sarcasm's posts are a couple of lines tops. He could probably make about 15 - 20 in under an hour easy.

What I don't REALLY understand is why all you skidmarks are so obsessed with him. Hahahahaha he rules the peanut-sized brains of each and every one of you little twunts 8)
Don't you dare put me in hobbit hunter and Bluto's category. I don't care who Sarcasm is. Like i've just said, sometimes the account is hilarious, sometimes not.
He probably has an IT job, or one that allows him access to a computer throughout the day. Many of us have this, I'm "working" right now.
Good point, ditto ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #544 on: February 15, 2007, 06:31:55 AM »
Want a better laugh Bluto?

When I outed sarcasm as being a 14-year-old (he is), I got lots of emails... about a dozen of them in strictist confidence from people who knew Sarcasm personally in real life and said they could vouch for him being an adult; 34 years old; 230 lb roid head; 230 lb natural yadda yadda yadda.

Discounting the people I knew to be Sarcasm and Adonis gimmicks (they have a vested interest in protecting the cache of the account) that still left me with 5 GetBig members who personally knew Sarcasm in real life.

I asked (by pm) if any of them had actually met him.

No.
But they'd all spoken to him by phone.

Seeing as I hadn't gone public with Sarcasm's name (one of them had already pm'ed it to me), these five people trusted me enough to pm me the name Sarcasm had given them.

THREE DIFFERENT NAMES!

Now that's pathetic. Guess it's hard for people like kiwiol to admit they've been had, especially when you've been a sycophantic lapdog to a child on a public forum... imagine the shame of that.

Of course I must be wrong...  Sarcasm is definitely an adult. After all, didn't he go and train with Adonis, the greatest natural bodybuilder the world has ever seen? Didn't Sarcasm admit to this between bouts of praising the all conquering Adonis?

Wake up people! It's a kid! (Sometimes it's Adonis)

The Luke

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: February 15, 2007, 06:33:36 AM »
Want a better laugh Bluto?

When I outed sarcasm as being a 14-year-old (he is), I got lots of emails... about a dozen of them in strictist confidence from people who knew Sarcasm personally in real life and said they could vouch for him being an adult; 34 years old; 230 lb roid head; 230 lb natural yadda yadda yadda.

Discounting the people I knew to be Sarcasm and Adonis gimmicks (they have a vested interest in protecting the cache of the account) that still left me with 5 GetBig members who personally knew Sarcasm in real life.

I asked (by pm) if any of them had actually met him.

No.
But they'd all spoken to him by phone.

Seeing as I hadn't gone public with Sarcasm's name (one of them had already pm'ed it to me), these five people trusted me enough to pm me the name Sarcasm had given them.

THREE DIFFERENT NAMES!

Now that's pathetic. Guess it's hard for people like kiwiol to admit they've been had, especially when you've been a sycophantic lapdog to a child on a public forum... imagine the shame of that.

Of course I must be wrong...  Sarcasm is definitely an adult. After all, didn't he go and train with Adonis, the greatest natural bodybuilder the world has ever seen? Didn't Sarcasm admit to this between bouts of praising the all conquering Adonis?

Wake up people! It's a kid! (Sometimes it's Adonis)

The Luke

another sarcasm obsession fuelled MELT.DOWN. ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #546 on: February 15, 2007, 06:35:24 AM »

The Luke
Lol, even 'the squad' have to admit that was a self owning of apocalyptic proportions!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: February 15, 2007, 06:35:42 AM »
The challenge stands!

The Luke

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #548 on: February 15, 2007, 06:36:21 AM »
haaha, oh boy.

'the luke' seems to me like one of these guys, who get so obsessed with something, they get all hyped up until foam comes out of their mouth and they start to stutter and shiver.

Time for the nurse to come and inject or your momma to turn the router off.

Hey Luke, there's a little gift from me!

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #549 on: February 15, 2007, 06:37:39 AM »
Richard2004,

I've just offered Squadfather/Sarcasm/Heckler the ultimate challenge on another thread.

Don't get upset about him, he no longer has any credibilty.

The Luke