Author Topic: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.  (Read 132736 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Sarcasm/Squadfather/Heckler Challenge!
« Reply #550 on: February 15, 2007, 06:38:05 AM »
Want a better laugh Bluto?

When I outed sarcasm as being a 14-year-old (he is), I got lots of emails... about a dozen of them in strictist confidence from people who knew Sarcasm personally in real life and said they could vouch for him being an adult; 34 years old; 230 lb roid head; 230 lb natural yadda yadda yadda.

Discounting the people I knew to be Sarcasm and Adonis gimmicks (they have a vested interest in protecting the cache of the account) that still left me with 5 GetBig members who personally knew Sarcasm in real life.

I asked (by pm) if any of them had actually met him.

No.
But they'd all spoken to him by phone.

Seeing as I hadn't gone public with Sarcasm's name (one of them had already pm'ed it to me), these five people trusted me enough to pm me the name Sarcasm had given them.

THREE DIFFERENT NAMES!

Now that's pathetic. Guess it's hard for people like kiwiol to admit they've been had, especially when you've been a sycophantic lapdog to a child on a public forum... imagine the shame of that.

Of course I must be wrong...  Sarcasm is definitely an adult. After all, didn't he go and train with Adonis, the greatest natural bodybuilder the world has ever seen? Didn't Sarcasm admit to this between bouts of praising the all conquering Adonis?

Wake up people! It's a kid! (Sometimes it's Adonis)

The Luke

Sarcasm needs to get a restraining order against you, you freak. For those who are interested, here's what Ron said about 'receiving a letter from 14 year old Sarcasm's mom'

He is not Mindspin, there is no letter from Sarcasm's mom (and some of us know why), and you guys all love twisting each other's minds, as long as you do it down here on the Y Board, and not in the Gossip and Opinion baords, are any of the serious boards.

You all should know that if I did get a letter like that, I would follow it up - or at least some of you know that.

I am not down here on the Alphabet board often - have enough to deal with on the more serious boards, but I have gotten some emails on some of these. So instead of just replying PM after PM, posted it here.

And here, ladies and gentlemen, is the REAL reason why The Luke is so angry with everyone

I wish...

I go with the BFRO (bfro.net), but there's no sponsorship and I live in Ireland (Europe).

Flights: $1,200 roundtrip
Car rental: $750 ish per month/trip
Incidentals: $1,000 ish... equipment, food, gas, hookers etc etc

Then there's those blasted Squatch-Insurance premiums, the more evidence we get... the higher the premiums.

Currently broke and living in my parents basement Kamali-style,
The Luke

Yeah, (sigh)... our house doesn't even have a proper basement and I'm getting too fat for the space between the floorboards and the foundations.

It's cold down here too... and the rent is just terrible.

The Luke

Looking for a job at the moment... just got back from a trip to Bristish Columbia and Washington State, which necessitated me walking out on my last employer.... that was enjoyable.

I left college with an honours degree in experimental physics about four years ago... since then it's been an unending litany of dead-end menial low-wage jobs... there's not a lot of call for physicists in Ireland at the moment and other companies won't hire me because they assume I'm going to run off to a physics job within weeks. Chance would be a fine thing.

The Luke

Hahahahahahahaha what a f*cking loser. Get wrecked.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: SQUADFATHER OWNED!!! I'M FINALLY "CALLIN' YOU OUT" MF!!!!
« Reply #551 on: February 15, 2007, 06:38:33 AM »
Just because I support Squadfather doesn't mean I'm his alias, jackass. I live in New Zealand, am my own person and have been around for a while. I've posted pics of myself and just about everyone here knows for a fact that I'm not Squadfather, who lives in St.Louis, Missouri, just like I know Benjamin Pearson is not him either.

I never claimed I'm stronger than you or better than you in any way or anything - I don't need to validate my existence to anyone, especially a total stranger, in any way. Where I am better than you is in not being insecure enough to a point of going to great lengths/trouble to prove something unimportant to someone even less important (in this context, from your point of view).

While you've done some great lifts, don't start acting like you're the second coming of Kaz or anything. If the opinions of total strangers in an online forum affects you so strongly, I suggest you step away from your PC and re-consider what you've said and done here or go to some other forum which will be very, very PC. We aren't shy of giving our opinion in Getbig, so if you don't like it, pack up and get the f*ck out.

BTW, just like you, I'm a lifetime natural who prides himself on being that way and I weigh about 220 @ 14% bodyfat on a 5'8" something frame.

with all jokes aside, you sound real Honest, kIWIOL, what's gotten into you

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #552 on: February 15, 2007, 06:39:48 AM »
ahahahaahaaa, loser!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #553 on: February 15, 2007, 06:40:09 AM »
LUKE

Im like almost 100% positive he isnt 14 because when he posts in the training board he posts real shit that someone who has lifted for a while would do. Or he is an extremely smart 14 year old who knows all about weights.

But the bigger question is

WHY DO YOU CARE.  DUDE YOU ARE LIKE SERIOUSLY OBSESSED

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #554 on: February 15, 2007, 06:40:10 AM »

with all jokes aside, you sound real Honest, kIWIOL, what's gotten into you

What do you mean 'What's gotten into you'?

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #555 on: February 15, 2007, 06:41:27 AM »
HAHAHA what a fucking homo

Do you also want a stick in your ass "gayjamin"? BTW, take kiwitroll dick's out of your mouth...
S

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #556 on: February 15, 2007, 06:41:58 AM »
LUKE

Im like almost 100% positive he isnt 14 because when he posts in the training board he posts real shit that someone who has lifted for a while would do. Or he is an extremely smart 14 year old who knows all about weights.

But the bigger question is

WHY DO YOU CARE.  DUDE YOU ARE LIKE SERIOUSLY OBSESSED

bigfoot season is over, what else has he to obssess about, hes a fat loser.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #557 on: February 15, 2007, 06:42:46 AM »
Here's a link to the thread in which Ron openly denies the existence of a letter or even that Sarcasm is 14,  for those of you obsessed jackasses. I strongly suggest you see for yourselves.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=111934.msg1617590#msg1617590

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #558 on: February 15, 2007, 06:43:59 AM »
'Kiwiol', yes hobbit hunter is clearly obsessed with 'Sarcasm', but YOU seem to be obsessed with him! Why have you got all that shit saved to your hard drive? Arn't you taking this all abit to seriously?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #559 on: February 15, 2007, 06:46:56 AM »
'Kiwiol', yes hobbit hunter is clearly obsessed with 'Sarcasm', but YOU seem to be obsessed with him! Why have you got all that shit saved to your hard drive? Arn't you taking this all abit to seriously?

I haven't got any shit saved to my hard drive, dumbass. I have a photographic memory and I'm very computer savvy, so it takes me only a few seconds to dig up any thread using the 'search' function.

Plus, that thread is in my board, the V, in which no word that's posted goes un-noticed by me, not to mention it's an infamous thread. Hope that clarifies it for you.

BTW, I'm not obsessed with Sarcasm, but I'm the spokesperson for the SQUAD and at any given time, there'll be at least one of us online defending the truth. So there 8)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #560 on: February 15, 2007, 06:47:20 AM »
bigfoot season is over, what else has he to obssess about, hes a fat loser.

watch out DP the 'luke' takes his man hunting deadly serious................. .he can track any male 14-35 over the internet with one ping of an IP..................... ::)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #561 on: February 15, 2007, 06:48:25 AM »
The challenge stands... attacking me with out-of-context quotes doesn't change the fact that your hero is 14.

200 lb Bench
250 lb Squat
250 lb Deadlift

...a video in which Sarcasm/Squadfather/Heckler identifies himself (identification to be verified by Ron or a Mod in good standing), manages any of these lifts (for a clean single rep!) and I'll delete my account; won't ever post on GetBig again and post/Paypal Squadfather $100.

No getting around that kiwiol. It's his opportunity to either puss-out or epicly own the guy who cost him his 12,000 name.

Anyone else want to pledge money or pledge to delete their account?

The Luke

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #562 on: February 15, 2007, 06:50:17 AM »
The challenge stands... attacking me with out-of-context quotes doesn't change the fact that your hero is 14.

200 lb Bench
250 lb Squat
250 lb Deadlift

...a video in which Sarcasm/Squadfather/Heckler identifies himself (identification to be verified by Ron or a Mod in good standing), manages any of these lifts (for a clean single rep!) and I'll delete my account; won't ever post on GetBig again and post/Paypal Squadfather $100.

No getting around that kiwiol. It's his opportunity to either puss-out or epicly own the guy who cost him his 12,000 name.

The Luke

Yeah, I'm sure Sarcasm is going to shake in terror when he sees those big numbers of yours and the $ 100 :o that you put up ::). He probably did those lifts back when he was 12, and was probably bigger then than you are now hahahahahaha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #563 on: February 15, 2007, 06:51:39 AM »

200 lb Bench
250 lb Squat
250 lb Deadlift

The Luke

Man what the hell is wrong with you. dude you gotta learn to relax.  You coin crazy talkin about lift this and video that...WHY DO YOU CARE....just walk away from the computer...you have a real problem..And im like so serious

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #564 on: February 15, 2007, 06:52:34 AM »
Yeah, I'm sure Sarcasm is going to shake in terror when he sees those big numbers of yours and the $ 100 :o that you put up ::). He probably did those lifts back when he was 12, and was probably bigger then than you are now hahahahahaha

He's 14.

The Luke

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #565 on: February 15, 2007, 06:54:17 AM »
Man what the hell is wrong with you. dude you gotta learn to relax.  You coin crazy talkin about lift this and video that...WHY DO YOU CARE....just walk away from the computer...you have a real problem..And im like so serious

Hahahahahaha the funny thing is, the moron is being real serious about those numbers, as if they're in the Guinness book category ::)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #566 on: February 15, 2007, 06:54:44 AM »
He's 14.

The Luke

you are a bitter, scary little man............. :-X

He is not Mindspin, there is no letter from Sarcasm's mom (and some of us know why), and you guys all love twisting each other's minds, as long as you do it down here on the Y Board, and not in the Gossip and Opinion baords, are any of the serious boards.

You all should know that if I did get a letter like that, I would follow it up - or at least some of you know that.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #567 on: February 15, 2007, 06:55:15 AM »
luke you are obsessed bro. also are you the guy who thinks bigfoots exist for real?   ;D

luke you in the uk? as i know some dominas in the UK --ill hook you up with some uk dominas if you want to...as you need to relax abit.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #568 on: February 15, 2007, 06:56:47 AM »
I haven't got any shit save to my hard drive, dumbass. I have a photographic memory and I'm very computer savvy, so it takes me only a few seconds to dig up any thread using the 'search' function.

Plus, that thread is in my board, the V, in which no word that's posted goes un-noticed by me, not to mention it's an infamous thread. Hope that clarifies it for you.

BTW, I'm not obsessed with Sarcasm, but I'm the spokesperson for the SQUAD and at any given time, there'll be at least one of us online defending the truth. So there 8)
::)

This is only a bodybuilding forum. I honestly don't know why 'guys' like you and 'The Luke' take it all so seriously. Its a bit of entertainment, thats all.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #569 on: February 15, 2007, 06:57:44 AM »
Hahahahahaha the funny thing is, the moron is being real serious about those numbers, as if they're in the Guinness book category ::)

...no kiwiol, those are just the numbers I could manage when I was 14. Don't think sarcasm can match them.

The Luke

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #570 on: February 15, 2007, 06:57:53 AM »
luke you are obsessed bro. also are you the guy who thinks bigfoots exist for real?   ;D

yes that's him the basement dwelling pedo...................c hances are every 14 year old boy in Lukes village have restraining orders against him...............monste r life achievement

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #571 on: February 15, 2007, 06:59:16 AM »
::)

This is only a bodybuilding forum. I honestly don't know why 'guys' like you and 'The Luke' take it all so seriously. Its a bit of entertainment, thats all.

yes this a BB forum not a 'tell us how your girl plows your ass' forum.............hope this helps fagula

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #572 on: February 15, 2007, 06:59:55 AM »
yes that's him the basement dwelling pedo...................c hances are every 14 year old boy in Lukes village have restraining orders against him...............monste r life achievement

haha getbig attracts all the crazy mofos...not saying im normal either.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #573 on: February 15, 2007, 07:00:45 AM »
yes this a BB forum not a 'tell us how your girl plows your ass' forum.............hope this helps fagula

LMAO ;D ;D ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #574 on: February 15, 2007, 07:02:52 AM »
Don't piss this guy off Luke, he has 'contacts' ::)