Author Topic: I just went out in a snowstorm to train back!  (Read 7458 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Hahahaha, i just went out in a snowstorm to train back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2007, 11:24:12 AM »
hahahahahaa, can you imagine one of these skinny queefs showing up on your doorstep shaking, sweating, 4 days growth of beard, circles under the eyes, one shoe untied with gun in hand, hahahaha, epic obsession.

AHAHAAH!!  Exactly, makes you wonder what happened to the all the little shitstains from the past......half are probably institutionalized covered in shit from ass to ankle, pickin at their scabs and pullin their hair out.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2007, 11:24:38 AM »
hahahahahaa, can you imagine one of these skinny queefs showing up on your doorstep shaking, sweating, 4 days growth of beard, circles under the eyes, one shoe untied with gun in hand, hahahaha, epic obsession.

Hahahahaha don't forget the jizz dribbling out of the corner of their mouths - they got to eat, right?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2007, 11:25:06 AM »
Check your postcount - given you post in every thread which has the SQUAD posting, the tally should be perfect.

Cause I'm here to crucify you and the Squad, Kiwiol. remember my mission

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2007, 11:25:39 AM »
hahahaha, oh my Lord i'm laughing so hard i've got stomach pains.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2007, 11:26:32 AM »
hahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! epic 25 miles an hour on the interstate.

nothing will stand between a fat, balding middle age white guy from those young boys in the gym. Did you get chance to ask another young boy to pull his pants down so that you can "compare" your biceps to his thighs?
Here comes the money shot

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2007, 11:26:43 AM »
So let me see if I am Crystal Clear on this...

You have a big bench day when you are throwin around weight like only the Gods...

You get up, grab your gear, look at your boys and go ta ta for now...Fuckin' Gay...

gay as they come!!

Second only to your pappa and you!!

I say secondly not thirdly because you two are a single entity because your penis' are permantently in each others asses, so I count you as one

ta ta melting nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2007, 11:27:38 AM »

Cause I'm here to crucify you and the Squad, Kiwiol. remember my mission

Then why don't you do it instead of making an ass of yourself? ;D

Hahahahahahaha I can't believe you've made it your 'mission' ::) Oh brother, monster goals in life

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2007, 11:28:54 AM »
nothing will stand between a fat, balding middle age white guy from those young boys in the gym. Did you get chance to ask another young boy to pull his pants down so that you can "compare" your biceps to his thighs?
hahahahaha, i'm in your head so deep that you probably wake up in a cold sweat screaming SQUADFATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »
hahahahaha, i'm in your head so deep that you probably wake up in a cold sweat screaming SQUADFATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's not that serious Squad..just having some fun.  Getbig makes the work day go by much faster

serveral of our projects are about to go live and I have been doing a ton of extra time at work. You make for good amusement and distraction

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »
it's not that serious Squad..just having some fun.  Getbig makes the work day go by much faster

serveral of our projects are about to go live and I have been doing a ton of extra time at work. You make for good amusement and distraction
translation=you're sitting in your grandparents basement in 14 year old Fruit of the Looms and a size XXS wife beater stretched over your 46 inch belly eating dry 4 day old bologna sandwiches.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2007, 11:35:09 AM »
So let me see if I am Crystal Clear on this...

You have a big bench day when you are throwin around weight like only the Gods...

You get up, grab your gear, look at your boys and go ta ta for now...Fuckin' Gay...

Has anyone ever gotten a Calcium deposit under their eyelid?  I have had one twice now in 6 months and of course my eye doctor wants to blame it on the supplements...

HAHA I can just see the doctor examining his eye and saying "excuse me sir but there seems to be multiple crusty semen samples under your eyelid, and judging from the carpet burn marks on your knees...I have to ask......are you a bukkake bitch?" he replies "yes sir!" to which the doctor pulls out his trousersnake and squirts his venom in his other eye HAHAHA

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2007, 11:36:03 AM »
translation=you're sitting in your grandparents basement in 14 year old Fruit of the Looms and a size XXS wife beater stretched over your 46 inch belly eating dry 4 day old bologna sandwiches.

now that is actually funny, finally something good from you. I hope that you get the sarcasm name back. You were much funnier then

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2007, 11:39:22 AM »

gay as they come!!

Second only to your pappa and you!!

I say secondly not thirdly because you two are a single entity because your penis' are permantently in each others asses, so I count you as one

ta ta melting nerd

Once again...You said nothing...and you are nothing...Next

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2007, 11:53:56 AM »
"shutupandtrain" has three loves in life, chewing gum, shopping for panties and sucking cock and right now he's fresh out of gum and money.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2007, 11:59:53 AM »
AHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!  "SHUTUPANDTRAIN"....oh brother....you literally cling to the Squad's every post.   You're like a lonely, 300lb fat girl sittin in her '73 Pinto outside of Krispy Kreme desperately waiting for the "Hot Donut" sign to flash on.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2007, 12:00:32 PM »
AHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!  "SHUTUPANDTRAIN"....oh brother....you literally cling to the Squad's every post.   You're like a lonely, 300lb fat girl sittin in her '73 Pinto outside of Krispy Kreme desperately waiting for the "Hot Donut" sign to flash on.
hahahahahahahaha, another classic from the great Man of Steel.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2007, 12:03:31 PM »
"shutupandtrain" has three loves in life, chewing gum, shopping for panties and sucking cock and right now he's fresh out of gum and money.

are you saying "shutupandtrain" can name the make of a Bedroom Pillow from 100 feet away and draw the pattern of any brand from memory of having his face stuffed in it?

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2007, 12:05:55 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! AWARD WINNING SHIT RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2007, 12:09:09 PM »
are you saying "shutupandtrain" can name the make of a Bedroom Pillow from 100 feet away?

Hahahahahahaha yes db!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shutupandtrain definitely strikes me as the kind of 'guy' who flies up to Alaska, steps down from the plane, walks up to the first big, black guy he spots, gets on his knees and starts unzipping him slowly. And when the startled guy goes, "WTF. Get off me you freak" and backs off, ShutupandTrain flies into a rage and says, "What the hell's going on!!!!!!!!!! I heard in the weather channel yesterday that everyone in Alaska will be getting 11 inches. I demand my share. Now get over here and tickle my tonsils you big stud", while looking at the guy's crotch intensely. Hahahahahahaha gayer than World of Warcraft.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
Re: I just went out in a snowstorm to train back!
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2007, 12:16:26 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2007, 12:18:33 PM »
No....

Your gay.......

If you'd said 'You're gay', you would have been calling Squadfather gay. But by saying 'Your gay', you've merely stated that you wish to be his bottom bitch, which I'm sure he doesn't want in the slightest. Hope you find another guy who'll be your top. Good luck :)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2007, 12:20:30 PM »

When was the last time I seen Squadfather with VIVID green spandex coochie cutters and a red string tank top w/ a TuPac style bandana backwards with frosted tips?

Know anyone like that, nder98?
?

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2007, 12:20:53 PM »
If you'd said 'You're gay', you would have been calling Squadfather gay. But by saying 'Your gay', you've merely stated that you wish to be his bottom bitch, which I'm sure he doesn't want in the slightest. Hope you find another guy who'll be your top. Good luck :)

Oh BTW.....

Your gay also.......

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2007, 12:21:30 PM »
ahahaha

yes a nice way to sign off!!!!

Your gay.... and pal your MAAAAaaaa

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2007, 12:21:43 PM »
Northern CT is supposed to get like 8-12 tommorow. We've only had like 2" all winter. Worst part is that snowstorms always hit on the days that I don't have a lot of classes.  >:(