Author Topic: Is Anyone Going to Accept Milo's Challenge?  (Read 3926 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Is Anyone Going to Accept Milo's Challenge?
« on: February 14, 2007, 08:58:40 AM »
Milos and his crew kept calling their critics out on the latest Fit Show.  Personally I'd jump at any chance to train with a pro, but I'm on the other side of the country.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: Is Anyone Going to Accept Milo's Challenge?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 09:06:28 AM »
Milos and his crew kept calling their critics out on the latest Fit Show.  Personally I'd jump at any chance to train with a pro, but I'm on the other side of the country.
Hahahaha.... ill save to toilet paper curls and air squats for retirment.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 09:10:36 AM »
"today vee gonnu do bible sqvats with 25 on each side for 253 reps, then vee gonnu move to leg press with 10 pounds each side for 546 reps"

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 09:17:07 AM »
"today vee gonnu do bible sqvats with 25 on each side for 253 reps, then vee gonnu move to leg press with 10 pounds each side for 546 reps"
bahahahahah the most pointless training techniques ever.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 09:17:59 AM »

No, not really!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 09:19:49 AM »

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 09:22:38 AM »

Yes, please tell me what you do to get so huge. Fuckin' even Ronnie Coleman is jealous of your size. Dorian is jealous of your tan too. :-\

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 09:25:33 AM »
Drugs can do alot!!!

I agree, but giant set training is an incredible workout, burn more fat and even though you use less weight you also lessen your chance for injury plus of you have a lagging body part either supersetting, tri-setting or giant setting the same bodypart is the way to go, this type of training put's HIT to shame!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 09:26:28 AM »
I agree, but giant set training is an incredible workout, burn more fat and even though you use less weight you also lessen your chance for injury plus of you have a lagging body part either supersetting, tri-setting or giant setting the same bodypart is the way to go, this type of training put's HIT to shame!
True.... i hate HIT. I think HIT is silly.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 09:27:08 AM »
supersets, giant sets, drop sets are all great AT THE END OF A WORKOUT to put some blood in the muscle but heavy staright sets should be the cornerstone of your training.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 09:34:06 AM »
supersets, giant sets, drop sets are all great AT THE END OF A WORKOUT to put some blood in the muscle but heavy staright sets should be the cornerstone of your training.

honestly Milos isn't gonna get much bigger unless he goes nuts with the drugs and I dont' see him doing that.  his arms are his arms, they're always gonna look like they do, it's more a matter of genetics than anything else at this point.  Maybe Milos feels that giant sets are better for him cause he's focusing on detail and refinement at this point. 

there are also different types of muscle's in the human body, maybe he's working the endurance fibers....

just a thought.
nasser=piece of shit

affy

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 09:35:56 AM »

looks like most of these guys were getting ready for a contest...thats why they were training that way.

im sure that in the offseason most if not all of those guys training with milos train heavy. 

that new fitshow video was pretty lame...the vomit-o-meter...wtf.  Puking while working out IS NOT HARDCORE.

anyways id love to train with milos, but 300/hour isn't exactly in my price range at 19

The Heckler

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 09:58:04 AM »

Well said.

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
  • What does not kill u ... will only make u stronger
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 10:22:15 AM »
Sometimes I do these at the beginning of my workout to bring my mental focus in and get my adrenaline going through my veins. Along with negatives and rapid partial reps for power.
100% clean!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 11:13:11 AM »
haha i have to give it to you. thats some funny shit

picturing him in my head saying that with his speciall accent that made me laugh hard  ;D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 11:42:42 AM »
Definately. When the feeling hits me or I dont feel like my muscles are just gonna pop at the end of a workout I do a superset or a descending set.Other than that save that shit for the fitness geeks. Unless your pumping yourself full of juice(much like Milos the "guru" is to the people he "trains") that shit isnt gonna make you grow.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 11:48:49 AM »
His workout is too "personal trainer"  too much philosophy and not enough substance.  Milos is strange to say the least.  I can try to run 10 miles and I'd probably puke right after.  Is that HARD CORE?  Nope.  Doing squats with 100 pounds 100 times to me is not hard core.  Following it up with leg extensions at 10 pounds * 100 more reps is not hard core.  hard core is slapping 5 plates a side and reping out 10 with your ass touching the ground each time.  THAT IS HARD CORE M*THERF*CKER!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 12:46:59 PM »
His workout is too "personal trainer"  too much philosophy and not enough substance.  Milos is strange to say the least.  I can try to run 10 miles and I'd probably puke right after.  Is that HARD CORE?  Nope.  Doing squats with 100 pounds 100 times to me is not hard core.  Following it up with leg extensions at 10 pounds * 100 more reps is not hard core.  hard core is slapping 5 plates a side and reping out 10 with your ass touching the ground each time.  THAT IS HARD CORE M*THERF*CKER!
Word! Is doin dumbell laterals with 5lbs for 50 reps supersetted with 20lbs dumbell presses for whatever hardcore?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 12:55:47 PM »
on the contraire..... besides the oil incident, i dont beleive milos has ever been hurt. and as he gets older he wont get hurt. Ronnie, Dorian, Branch have all had serious injuries and tears. Im not saying i like volume training (i think it takes the fun out of lifting), but for longevity purposes, it is smart. Stimulation is stimulation.
-

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 01:23:28 PM »
exactly, you could also run a marathon or do a triathlon, i'd sure as shit be puking after that but how is that nonsense going to build muscle?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 01:28:17 PM »
then go slam some slin and pound carbs ;)
-

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2007, 05:11:50 PM »
Milos is looking bigger though.  His training is paying off.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2007, 05:28:17 PM »
Milos is doing well since he learned how to stop mainlining synthol.
O

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 06:40:39 PM »
on the contraire..... besides the oil incident, i dont beleive milos has ever been hurt. and as he gets older he wont get hurt. Ronnie, Dorian, Branch have all had serious injuries and tears. Im not saying i like volume training (i think it takes the fun out of lifting), but for longevity purposes, it is smart. Stimulation is stimulation.

You obviously should be new to this sport....

Milos blew up his patellar tendon of one of his legs AND both his quadriceps around the same time JP Fux fucked up his legs , around 2001, i believe (that year the witches should probably be flying around... :'( )

Since then he only competed once, and it was the Night of Champions 2003, same as JP Fux, last contest.
Train forever !

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2007, 08:18:21 PM »
Which hurt more, Milos getting burned or the quad tear?