Author Topic: Why does so many want to get bigger?  (Read 7001 times)

Rudee

• Getbig V
Re: Why does so many want to get bigger?
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 03:09:22 PM »
Why "do" so many...   ::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 03:11:50 PM »
Mydavid, i would love to suck your tits when you lactate.  :-* Also, if i was that guy i would grab that ass of yours and take you to the back

Boonstack, i now have 750cc's in each one...i bet you'd love me long time!!!!! ;D

Lisa

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 03:13:14 PM »
Gee, another thread about Bluto pointing out what's sexy in men. This guy is so far into the closet it's sad.  ::)

what's sexy in men attracts women and that makes it as heterosexual as can be.

where as muscle tends to turn women off, and making it as gay as can be.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 03:15:39 PM »
what's sexy in men attracts women and that makes it as heterosexual as can be.

where as muscle tends to turn women off, and making it as gay as can be.

Ironically, Arnold saw more pussy in one week than you have in your entire life.  ::)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2007, 03:17:50 PM »
BLUTO YOU ARE NOT SO BRIGHT ARE YOU. THOSE SKINNY GUYS HAVE A CUTE FACE ACCORDING TO WOMEN. THATS WHY THEY LIKE THEM YOU STUPID FUCK. AND IS WORKING OUT SOMETHING JUST TO PLEASE WOMEN? I TRAIN FOR MYSELF.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2007, 03:19:02 PM »
Ironically, Arnold saw more pussy in one week than you have in your entire life.  ::)

Like I said before there's always exceptions, but the evidence of the success of the skinny body with women is all over.

Knowing this, why does so many try to gain muscle when that will only make them get laid LESS?

The answer can only be this - theyre not interested in getting laid, at least not with women.

There's other reasons why they lift weights and want to gain muscle.

They doesn't necessarily have to be homosexual, although probably a lot of them are, as I talked about in the beginning of this thread it can also be an issue of insecurity etc.
Z

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2007, 03:21:27 PM »
Like I said before there's always exceptions, but the evidence of the success of the skinny body with women is all over.

Knowing this, why does so many try to gain muscle when that will only make them get laid LESS?

The answer can only be this - theyre not interested in getting laid, at least not with women.

They doesn't necessarily have to be homosexual, although probably a lot of them are, as I talked about in the beginning of this thread it can also be an issue of insecurity etc.

Very true on the insecurity part. Alot of guys would rather be a 'BIG BRO" or be the "Alpha male" because thay have insecurity issues, otherwise WHY else would they take cycles if they dont even compete! lol

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2007, 03:27:45 PM »
Well Hans (pictured on page one) at one point could have become a Pro Surfer in Australia but chose the bodybuilding route because he decided he wanted to get bigger and that type of body does not surf...i will say, though, both body types are SEXY...lean with abs or BIG with abs.

Just my opinion, girls, don't get all angry with me. ;)

Lisa

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2007, 03:37:18 PM »
BLUTO YOU ARE NOT SO BRIGHT ARE YOU. THOSE SKINNY GUYS HAVE A CUTE FACE ACCORDING TO WOMEN. THATS WHY THEY LIKE THEM YOU STUPID f**k. AND IS WORKING OUT SOMETHING JUST TO PLEASE WOMEN? I TRAIN FOR MYSELF.

you saying the body doesn't matter?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2007, 03:38:28 PM »
Very true on the insecurity part. Alot of guys would rather be a 'BIG BRO" or be the "Alpha male" because thay have insecurity issues, otherwise WHY else would they take cycles if they dont even compete! lol

yes. getting big (or bigger) has nothing to do with women, in fact it probably will make them score less with women, but they think it's worth it for "other" reasons
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2007, 03:39:18 PM »
Well Hans (pictured on page one) at one point could have become a Pro Surfer in Australia but chose the bodybuilding route because he decided he wanted to get bigger and that type of body does not surf...i will say, though, both body types are SEXY...lean with abs or BIG with abs.

Just my opinion, girls, don't get all angry with me. ;)

Lisa

He should've picked surfing. Surfing body is an ideal for many women.
Z

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2007, 03:43:10 PM »

Yes... if his whole life was built upon impressing women with his physique  ::) Do you have some self-esteem issues? People do what makes THEM happy - not others. Time for you to do the same.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2007, 03:48:05 PM »

Sure, but then i would have never found GetBig ;)

In all seriousness, i have to 100% agree with strengthandhonour.

Lisa

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2007, 03:50:26 PM »
Yes... if his whole life was built upon impressing women with his physique  ::) Do you have some self-esteem issues? People do what makes THEM happy - not others. Time for you to do the same.

you sure? i see people do things that make them unhappy all the time, like you posting in this thread  ;)
Z

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2007, 04:02:41 PM »
you sure? i see people do things that make them unhappy all the time, like you posting in this thread  ;)

Feeding the troll...always fun to feed the troll...watch troll be stupid...watch troll fan the flames...because it thinks its smart...because it thinks its funny......feed the troll....feed the troll................... ................

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2007, 04:06:39 PM »
Feeding the troll...always fun to feed the troll...watch troll be stupid...watch troll fan the flames...because it thinks its smart...because it thinks its funny......feed the troll....feed the troll................... ................

you a troll? girls doesnt like trolls either  :-\
Z

musclehead1

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2007, 08:24:48 PM »

That's a bunch of crap.  I'm a competetive bodybuilder and I get a lot of chicks, what you don't realize is that every women prefer a guy woth muscles but only a few of them are willing to admit it.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2007, 08:39:16 PM »
I'm not gonna lie... Part of the reason I want to get big is to appear tougher infront of people, since I've always been skinny. Other reason is to boost my self confidence infront of people in general, since I'd be not only the average size but bigger than average for males my age.

Other reason is I'd like to compete one day, and you need muscle for that... unless you're Goodrum.

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2007, 08:58:37 PM »
Women like a bit of muscle? Says who? Pretty much every guy considered sexy in the world has very little muscle!

who says women woudln't like them better if they put on 5-10lbs of lbm?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2007, 09:25:50 PM »
and I wondered why Bluto gets owned here so often ::)

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2007, 09:54:34 PM »
That's a bunch of crap.  I'm a competetive bodybuilder and I get a lot of chicks, what you don't realize is that every women prefer a guy woth muscles but only a few of them are willing to admit it.

haha yeah right  ::)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2007, 09:55:45 PM »
who says women woudln't like them better if they put on 5-10lbs of lbm?

who says women wouldn't like them better if they lost 5-10lbs of lbm?
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2007, 09:57:08 PM »
who says women wouldn't like them better if they lost 5-10lbs of lbm?

they like dead guys?

E
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2007, 09:59:17 PM »
they like dead guys?

E

apparantely. check out the male model ideal. if you got too much muscle you dont get to work as a model. that's just the way it is.
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2007, 10:01:23 PM »
apparantely. check out the male model ideal. if you got too much muscle you dont get to work as a model. that's just the way it is.

Tyson Beckford is far more muscular than any of the guys you posted

E
E