Author Topic: Rumor is, that Da Bull is Bob  (Read 18043 times)

Nuge

• Getbig III
Re: Rumor is, that Da Bull is Bob
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2007, 09:57:27 PM »
Repent, or join me!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2007, 09:59:35 PM »
I'm not an expert on 80s chick music... could someone fill me in on this reference?

"Chick music"??

I'll have you know I never liked that song...! ;D

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2007, 10:03:16 PM »
"Chick music"??

I'll have you know I never liked that song...! ;D

More of a ZZ Top guy, huh?

Repent, or join me!

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2007, 10:04:31 PM »

haha yeah cant beat old zz top .... """Sioux has legssss ... and she knows how to useee themm""
$450 Jeans

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2007, 10:18:04 PM »
Chick, I recall your saying a while ago, on the PBW episode about the magazine wars, that "everyone needs to come together, as this sport really needs a shot of adrenaline." Between 43:00-44:00 (and further) you strongly agree with John Romano that what's needed for the sport is not the kind of divisive stuff that your pal DA BULL has been posting. John said that the "divide and conquer" mentality had to stop, and common ground found. (Then Dan said that the feud is a losing proposition for everyone, etc.)

Now, obviously, there are two radio shows, and you're probably going to come down on the side of your show (no shit!), but when DA BULL leaked the fact that Larry was leaving, no good was accomplished, and ill will was created between people who might otherwise come together to grow the sport

I like both of the shows a lot, for different reasons--seems that DA BULL is having a pretty easy time picking on the show that, like it or not, is the "little guy," using inside information to do it.
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2007, 10:22:18 PM »
Chick, I recall your saying a while ago, on the PBW episode about the magazine wars, that "everyone needs to come together, as this sport really needs a shot of adrenaline." Between 43:00-44:00 (and further) you strongly agree with John Romano that what's needed for the sport is not the kind of divisive stuff that your pal DA BULL has been posting. John said that the "divide and conquer" mentality had to stop, and common ground found. (Then Dan said that the feud is a losing proposition for everyone, etc.)

Now, obviously, there are two radio shows, and you're probably going to come down on the side of your show (no shit!), but when DA BULL leaked the fact that Larry was leaving, no good was accomplished, and ill will was created between people who might otherwise come together to grow the sport

I like both of the shows a lot, for different reasons--seems that DA BULL is having a pretty easy time picking on the show that, like it or not, is the "little guy," using inside information to do it.

No Bull doesn't really talk about bodybuilding though. Did you know that Dave asked us one time to do a running play by play of No Bull like we do with PBW? Their own board members don't even care enough about it to do so. Perhaps they should cut out the whores and start talking about bodybuilding.
E

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2007, 10:36:43 PM »

Were not the one's who started any kind of "war"....we've had Romano on the show, Lonnie Teper, Larry pepe, writers from Flex mag, invited Steve Blechman, Wayne Demilia, Jim Manion, etc....

We've never even mentioned MD radio on the air....they are the one's who have decided to start their own show....decided to air it 1 hour before ours on the same day, and pulled Victor from appearing on our show citing his contract at the last minute...

They constantly mention us, mock us....whatever. I'm not going to fall into their way of doing things, and were not going to respond in kind....If they feel the need to use us for content, good for them.

It's not my cup of tea, but to each their own...I don't wish them any ill will.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2007, 10:51:11 PM »
DA Bob is to classy for those shit bags over on MD...Romano came over on GEtbig a couple weeks before he started their site...He came on here sucking everyone balls with a motive behind it...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2007, 10:55:54 PM »
DA Bob is to classy for those shit bags over on MD...Romano came over on GEtbig a couple weeks before he started their site...He came on here sucking everyone balls with a motive behind it...

I remember that, JR said that he was going to "straddle" between here and MD. He doesn't come here very often to give us any news though, just to argue with TA.
E

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2007, 11:00:48 PM »
yes he was on here for a few days before he even mentioned anything about MD setting up some forums...Posting all sorts of shit and talking to us like he was going to be a regular on here...The bastard was full of shit and anyone could see it coming a mile away...All he was trying to do was get guys on here to go over to MD...

Just like their lousy radio "whatever"...These guys are copy cats ala Carlos Menica(Ned)/Dane Cook/Robin Williams ect...

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: February 16, 2007, 05:58:49 AM »
Were not the one's who started any kind of "war"....we've had Romano on the show, Lonnie Teper, Larry pepe, writers from Flex mag, invited Steve Blechman, Wayne Demilia, Jim Manion, etc....

We've never even mentioned MD radio on the air....they are the one's who have decided to start their own show....decided to air it 1 hour before ours on the same day, and pulled Victor from appearing on our show citing his contract at the last minute...

They constantly mention us, mock us....whatever. I'm not going to fall into their way of doing things, and were not going to respond in kind....If they feel the need to use us for content, good for them.

It's not my cup of tea, but to each their own...I don't wish them any ill will.

Bob,

I've listened to every minute of both shows, since the beginning, and what's really going on is not being played out on the shows. I haven't heard anything more than a handful innocuous, usually offhand remarks about PBW on No Bull (always self-deprecating, pointing out your success in some way while also appearing a bit envious). Nothing too severe.

I have no qualms with PBW--I've yet to meet a true fan of bodybuilding who has a serious problem with the show. Nor do I think that you're personally somehow fanning the fire of this rivalry. That was DA BULL's doing. Again, he can speak his mind, and fans of MD and their radio show (and they're an endangered species on this board, I know) are going to speak theirs back...
Repent, or join me!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2007, 08:39:13 AM »
I sincerely apologize for hurting DA BULL's, AVBG's and DA BOB's feelings. One time I mentioned in a Top Ten List that there is a new drinking game to play during PBW that requires one to drink everytime Da Bob says "Back in the Day...". I realize now how hurtful that must have been to Bob, his family and his friends and I feel terrible. Having at one time been institutionalized for severe depression, I completely understand the incredible sadness and distress those words may have caused and I hope that you will accept this heartfelt apology.

I'm also sorry that Arnold Schwarzenegger seemed to disparage Bob when he said, "Enough with the asskissing...I'll get my share of that from Cicherillo or Armadillo or however you say it in 40 minutes." Although I have no control over what my interview subjects say, I think I can speak for all of us when I say that what we all love about Arnold is his frankness along with his wonderful sense of humor. I'm sure Arnold was just kidding when he insulted Bob and I by insinuating that we are both asskissers. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Special Ed and Da Bob are very different. Special Ed is a 98 lb. weakling insult homosexual comic who pretends to kiss ass while staging fake interviews. Bob is both a professional bodybuilder and a classy heterosexual professional who treats his guests with dignity and the respect they deserve. Their common ground is a love for bodybuilding and changing diapers.

Can we still be friends?

Special "So Sorry" Ed

No hard feelings
BigNationRadio.com

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2007, 08:58:16 AM »
I sincerely apologize for hurting DA BULL's, AVBG's and DA BOB's feelings. One time I mentioned in a Top Ten List that there is a new drinking game to play during PBW that requires one to drink everytime Da Bob says "Back in the Day...". I realize now how hurtful that must have been to Bob, his family and his friends and I feel terrible. Having at one time been institutionalized for severe depression, I completely understand the incredible sadness and distress those words may have caused and I hope that you will accept this heartfelt apology.

I'm also sorry that Arnold Schwarzenegger seemed to disparage Bob when he said, "Enough with the asskissing...I'll get my share of that from Cicherillo or Armadillo or however you say it in 40 minutes." Although I have no control over what my interview subjects say, I think I can speak for all of us when I say that what we all love about Arnold is his frankness along with his wonderful sense of humor. I'm sure Arnold was just kidding when he insulted Bob and I by insinuating that we are both asskissers. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth. Special Ed and Da Bob are very different. Special Ed is a 98 lb. weakling insult homosexual comic who pretends to kiss ass while staging fake interviews. Bob is both a professional bodybuilder and a classy heterosexual professional who treats his guests with dignity and the respect they deserve. Their common ground is a love for bodybuilding and changing diapers.

Can we still be friends?

Special "So Sorry" Ed

No hard feelings

You know Ed...I've got to be honest...I never really thought you were funny.But after reading this post.....

I still don't.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2007, 09:15:14 AM »
Excellent use of message-board suspense-building techniques! You totally got me there big guy!

Despite the harsh words, I still can't bring myself to take down your "loaded" posing trunks framed and mounted in my library.

Special "Still Your #1 Fan" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2007, 09:18:48 AM »

Hahahah gayest and cheesiest video ever...

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2007, 09:20:49 AM »
Excellent use of message-board suspense-building techniques! You totally got me there big guy!

Despite the harsh words, I still can't bring myself to take down your "loaded" posing trunks framed and mounted in my library.

Special "Still Your #1 Fan" Ed
Hahahah he is right.... you aren't funny at all. Infact i take that back. I laugh my ass off at you on MD Radio because you can hear the crickets chirp in the background after you tell jokes.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2007, 11:53:42 AM »
5 Things I've learned from this thread.

1. Siouxcountry has a seriously unhealthy love for all things MD which has cause him to snap.  :-*
2. Bob is not Da Bull, but both can be occasionally funny/entertaining
3. Mellissa Detweiler has a penis.  :o
4. Special Ed hasn't been funny in about 3 weeks.  :'(
5. Dan18's forehead can type.
It's Hip to be Square!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »
Bob has no shame. Bob's friend DA BULL posts shit about MD Radio at Bob's home, gets caught doing so, and Bob's not embarrassed.  ::)

DA BULL is Bob Chick IMO!

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2007, 02:28:10 PM »
Bob has no shame. Bob's friend DA BULL posts shit about MD Radio at Bob's home, gets caught doing so, and Bob's not embarrassed.  ::)

I'll need better evidence before I equate an inarticulate boob like DA BULL with a funny, knowledgeable (and, might I add, square-jawed) fellow like Chick. Maybe when there's a full moon Chick becomes DA BULL, trolling the message boards for rival radio shows to call stoopid, hoping that that show's fans will engage him in a juvenile name-calling battle...
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2007, 02:31:42 PM »
I'll need better evidence before I equate an inarticulate boob like DA BULL with a funny, knowledgeable (and, might I add, square-jawed) fellow like Chick. Maybe when there's a full moon Chick becomes DA BULL, trolling the message boards for rival radio shows to call stoopid, hoping that that show's fans will engage him in a juvenile name-calling battle...

::)
Not to rain on Rustys parade...............but it looks like Chic had that one also. lol............

Fan's Choice Online Voting was again very successful and gave another $1000 dollar award to the winner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By: Bodybuilding Contests

Thanks for voting on the 2006 IFBB Masters Professional World Championships Fan's Choice.

Bob Cicherillo wins with 86%!

Click Image To Enlarge.
Bob Cicherillo

E

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »

of course he is...Just play along like you don't know and its much more funnier...And you should now call bob---Da Bob...

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2007, 06:18:19 PM »
And you should now call bob---Da Bob...

I prefer to call him DA COWARD!

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2007, 06:25:58 PM »
Chick is Da' Man.. Over...

scribbler

• Getbig II
  • whatever
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2007, 11:33:31 PM »
No one here has owned me. I can understand you protecting a friend, but he is hiding behind an anon ID. He's in the industry talking shit about others in the industry, that makes him a coward.

You mean the way that IndustryInsider talks shit about other magazine companies and makes up or skews numbers to reflect what he wants from them...is that what you mean by hiding behind an anon ID to blast others in the industry?

Does that make IndustryInsider a coward?

Tons of people do that here...and on other boards-I guess it just sucks when it's done to you then.

Sort of hypocritical isn't it?

C
CD
M&F & FLEX

AVBG

« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2007, 11:43:48 PM »
You mean the way that IndustryInsider talks shit about other magazine companies and makes up or skews numbers to reflect what he wants from them...is that what you mean by hiding behind an anon ID to blast others in the industry?

Does that make IndustryInsider a coward?

Tons of people do that here...and on other boards-I guess it just sucks when it's done to you then.

Sort of hypocritical isn't it?

C

well said.. its a travesty of justice when the shoe is on the other foot, isnt it?