Author Topic: Rumor is, that Da Bull is Bob  (Read 18067 times)

Nuge

• Getbig III
Re: Rumor is, that Da Bull is Bob
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2007, 09:20:13 PM »
Da Bull was the first one to leak the info that Larry was leaving the MD show, instead of letting Larry or John or Dave do it. That was a class-act thing to do!

The only threads he ever started at MD were to (1) trash No Bull Radio and (2) to praise the other show.

Seems like he's got himself a role: attack dog / shit disturber / MD-hater. Good for him... he's entitled to his opinion... but he shouldn't have posted that Larry was leaving like that.
Repent, or join me!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2007, 09:20:30 PM »
They're not all stupid over there D, there's some good people on MD and I like Sioux, I just wished he didn't stick his neck out so often as he's susceptible to ownings

.. Hi MD!

No one here has owned me. I can understand you protecting a friend, but he is hiding behind an anon ID. He's in the industry talking shit about others in the industry, that makes him a coward.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2007, 09:21:45 PM »
c'mon D. He likes the Female BB no the trannies.. he hasn't mentioned Gregg once has he?  ;D

I can't even imagine how pissed he would get if someone bashed Gregg :o
E

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2007, 09:23:17 PM »
No one here has owned me. I can understand you protecting a friend, but he is hiding behind an anon ID. He's in the industry talking shit about others in the industry, that makes him a coward.

Your sitting behind your pc sending Melissa peckwiller love messages and asking personal info. Why not come out with your details so she can get a restraining order?
$450 Jeans

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2007, 09:23:21 PM »
Da Bull was the first one to leak the info that Larry was leaving the MD show, instead of letting Larry or John or Dave do it. That was a class-act thing to do!

The only threads he ever started at MD were to (1) trash No Bull Radio and (2) to praise the other show.

Seems like he's got himself a role: attack dog / shit disturber / MD-hater. Good for him... he's entitled to his opinion... but he shouldn't have posted that Larry was leaving like that.

He sounds like a good friend.
E

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2007, 09:25:19 PM »
He sounds like a good friend.

Sounds like the kind of friend I wouldn't tell anything to, because he'd go and post it online... 
Repent, or join me!

AVBG

« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2007, 09:25:55 PM »

Stop embarassing yourself sioux.

Unless he's braking the law he's not doing anything wrong.

You're being hypocritical.. You don't say anything when Special Ed parodies Bob.. do you? Are you going to be so vocal when Valentino does his Bob impersonation next week? Not forgetting "siouxcountry" your spirited bashing of Jorge in the last 48 hours..

You son.. have been PWND!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2007, 09:26:48 PM »
Sounds like the kind of friend I wouldn't tell anything to, because he's go and post it online... 

He didn't hurt Bob though. To be fair, MD's radio show does suck really bad, so chances are he would be bashing it even if he didn't know Bob.
E

AVBG

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2007, 09:27:56 PM »

boring, old news..

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2007, 09:30:36 PM »
Stop embarassing yourself sioux.

Unless he's braking the law he's not doing anything wrong.

You're being hypocritical.. You don't say anything when Special Ed parodies Bob.. do you? Are you going to be so vocal when Valentino does his Bob impersonation next week? Not forgetting "siouxcountry" your spirited bashing of Jorge in the last 48 hours..

You son.. have been PWND!

Read DA BULL posts at MD, he's dead serious. Special Ed is a comedian. Jorge's a fucking idiot selling bullshit supplements.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2007, 09:31:44 PM »
He didn't hurt Bob though. To be fair, MD's radio show does suck really bad, so chances are he would be bashing it even if he didn't know Bob.

I mainly wanted to point out that it was grand douchebaggery to leak the info that Larry was leaving for the sole purpose of annoying the MD guys, especially Larry, who isn't even really part of that group... Shouldn't Larry have been given the courtesy of bowing out the way he wanted to?
Repent, or join me!

DA BULL

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2007, 09:32:25 PM »
oh boy, big goddam deal I told everyone that Larry didnt want to associated with those retards................. SO WHAT.
Ive got news for you, my anonomous friend, thats just the start of people that want nothing to do with that trainwreck.
btw...............no one here has to OWN you, you do it very nicely yourself.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »
boring, old news..

Correct, as in, DA BULL's master shitcockery is "old news." 
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:07 PM »
I mainly wanted to point out that it was grand douchebaggery to leak the info that Larry was leaving for the sole purpose of annoying the MD guys, especially Larry, who isn't even really part of that group... Shouldn't Larry have been given the courtesy of bowing out the way he wanted to?

Maybe, but he was right about it, it's not like he made it up. Did you know that Lonnie is not going back on the show Monday like they had announced? He apparently doesn't like to be ambushed.
E

AVBG

« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2007, 09:34:58 PM »
Read DA BULL posts at MD, he's dead serious. Special Ed is a comedian. Jorge's a fucking idiot selling bullshit supplements.

hypocrite.  >:(

Did you ever stop to think that Larry might have wanted the story leaked for fear of being thrown off the brooklyn bridge in concrete shoes ?
  ::)  ;D

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »
hypocrite.  >:(

Did you ever stop to think that Larry might have wanted the story leaked for fear of being thrown off the brooklyn bridge in concrete shoes ?
  ::)  ;D

True. You can get in, but you can never get out.

(I am being forced to post here at gunpoint, by the way.)
Repent, or join me!

AVBG

« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2007, 09:37:42 PM »
True. You can get in, but you can never get out.

(I am being forced to post here at gunpoint, by the way.)

I noticed.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2007, 09:39:18 PM »
Maybe, but he was right about it, it's not like he made it up. Did you know that Lonnie is not going back on the show Monday like they had announced? He apparently doesn't like to be ambushed.

Yes, he had inside information, which means he's infinitely more connected than most people on here, and he shared it. 

Would DA BULL care to appear on No "DA" Bull Radio on Monday? Seems like he's connected, and would have interesting  gossip to spread around... Maybe they can have "2 minutes with DA BULL."
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2007, 09:40:32 PM »
Yes, he had inside information, which means he's infinitely more connected than most people on here, and he shared it. 

Would DA BULL care to appear on No "DA" Bull Radio on Monday? Seems like he's connected, and would have interesting  gossip to spread around... Maybe they can have "2 minutes with DA BULL."

He'll be getting ready for his own show.
E

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2007, 09:41:53 PM »
oh boy, big goddam deal I told everyone that Larry didnt want to associated with those retards................. SO WHAT.
Ive got news for you, my anonomous friend, thats just the start of people that want nothing to do with that trainwreck.
btw...............no one here has to OWN you, you do it very nicely yourself.

Your only purpose leaking that info, was to humilate No Bull Radio. You're a fucking snake.

AVBG

« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2007, 09:49:12 PM »
Your only purpose leaking that info, was to humilate No Bull Radio. You're a fucking snake.

The same way you did to Jorge?

DA BULL

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2007, 09:49:42 PM »

No need to humiliate them, they do just fine on their own

btw,I'm a cold hearted snake Paula Abdul would be proud of...................... ..............your a pathetic little moron.
hope this helps

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2007, 09:51:55 PM »
hope this helps

hahah nice. The 3 words that crush the soul of a tinytit  ;D
$450 Jeans

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »
No need to humiliate them, they do just fine on their own

btw,I'm a cold hearted snake Paula Abdul would be proud of...................... ..............your a pathetic little moron.
hope this helps

I'm not an expert on 80s chick music... could someone fill me in on this reference?
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »
I'm not an expert on 80s chick music... could someone fill me in on this reference?

E