Author Topic: 240 and his conspiracy theory.  (Read 7059 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: 240 and his conspiracy theory.
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2007, 04:20:42 PM »
It's so funny - the number of people who believe "inside job" actually seems to outnumber those who still believe the official story!

For anyone who hasn't seen it - here is the original video which opened up hundreds of millions of eyes worldwide.  it's not perfect, but it's well rounded, very good for young folks, and points out some major probs the with official story.

LOOSE CHANGE:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change

Remember - this isn't about political parties - it's about if the crime on 9/11 involved more than just those 19 hijackers.  If they had help, those people need to be held accuontable.

What hijackers... you mean the ones that were found ALIVE in other parts of the world and could not have possibly rammed a jet into a building?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2007, 04:25:55 PM »
What hijackers... you mean the ones that were found ALIVE in other parts of the world and could not have possibly rammed a jet into a building?

Yes, those guys.  FBI director Robert Mueller admitted we may never know the true identitied.  The autopsies from the Flight 77 wreck showed no arabs, and no arabs bought tickets for that one.  Weird huh?  They magically ID'd all 19 of the guys by 10 am the next morning.  yes, they claim they got all the DNA found, and checked, from the 10 that died in the towers.  How impossible is that?  But that's the "official story".

Does anyone really believe they recovered, identified, checked the DNA from those ten guys, who were vaporized at the 80th or 90th floors, in less than 24 hours?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2007, 04:47:01 PM »
there isnt one bit of evidence to say it was demoed. most of you make assumptions based on edited and manipulated videos from conspericy theorists. the only people who believe in this crap are bush and war haters - thats it.. you hate our president and you hate our war, which is fine.. but dont go making shit up for political reasons. 911 was planned and accomplished by terrorists, and yes its that simple

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2007, 04:53:11 PM »
there isnt one bit of evidence to say it was demoed. most of you make assumptions based on edited and manipulated videos from conspericy theorists. the only people who believe in this crap are bush and war haters - thats it.. you hate our president and you hate our war, which is fine.. but dont go making shit up for political reasons. 911 was planned and accomplished by terrorists, and yes its that simple

I actually am asking more questions, not making assumptions... I would like the Government to rebutt, but so far, they have not done so...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2007, 04:58:17 PM »

NYPD, USAF, EMTs all saying there was a 20-second countdown to demolition of WTC7.  A 47-story skyscraper falls in 6.5 seconds to 2 stories of steel.

oh yeah - this was explosives. And I voted for Bush twice - this has nothing to do with politics.  This has to do with investigating the crimes.  If there's nothing to hide, nobody should disagree a complete investigation will unite the American people.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2007, 05:02:53 PM »
I actually am asking more questions, not making assumptions... I would like the Government to rebutt, but so far, they have not done so...

the government doesnt have to. the 911 commission report was not designed to disprove conspericy theorists. it was to figure out how and why the terrorists were able to do so much damage and get through security so it can be prevented.

if one conspericy theorist could get something published in a newspaper or on tv, then the government would respond. why hasnt our media- that hates bush, not go after him? because there is no proof. and of course the conspericy theorists will say the government controlls the media which is why nothing has come out- which is just another conspericy.
with 911 conspiracy's everything that doesnt match up or go along with their story is yet another conspericy.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
dude, 240, you voted for bush in 2004? 2000 i can excuse, but 2004? the hell is wrong with you?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2007, 05:07:00 PM »
NYPD, USAF, EMTs all saying there was a 20-second countdown to demolition of WTC7.  A 47-story skyscraper falls in 6.5 seconds to 2 stories of steel.

oh yeah - this was explosives. And I voted for Bush twice - this has nothing to do with politics.  This has to do with investigating the crimes.  If there's nothing to hide, nobody should disagree a complete investigation will unite the American people.

lies- there was no fucking countdown. like ive argued with you before, so the government was able to plan this hole operation then they decided to have a countdown? did they have a guy press the button on the middle of the street too? once again 0 evidence

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »
lies- there was no fucking countdown. like ive argued with you before, so the government was able to plan this hole operation then they decided to have a countdown? did they have a guy press the button on the middle of the street too? once again 0 evidence

from a rational standpoint, it's a valid exercise to ask a lot of these questions. there are many, many questions in the official 9/11 story that don't make sense, and discounting everything that doesn't line up with the "official story" as conspiracy nutjob fodder is unfair and i believe unpatriotic.

saying bush was behind it is dumb, because if he was he wouldn't have sat in that classroom with "the pet goat" looking like a moron for a good 7-8 minutes, but the official story that 19 hijackers simultaneously flew three planes into buildings and got brought down in a 4th location is equally fallacious.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2007, 05:15:42 PM »
the government doesnt have to. the 911 commission report was not designed to disprove conspericy theorists. it was to figure out how and why the terrorists were able to do so much damage and get through security so it can be prevented.

if one conspericy theorist could get something published in a newspaper or on tv, then the government would respond. why hasnt our media- that hates bush, not go after him? because there is no proof. and of course the conspericy theorists will say the government controlls the media which is why nothing has come out- which is just another conspericy.
with 911 conspiracy's everything that doesnt match up or go along with their story is yet another conspericy.

Actually, yes, the government DOES have to... I'm a citizen and they answer to ME.

You believe whatever people want to spit at you fine... I'm a bit more inquisitive, especially when stuff doesn't jive.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2007, 05:18:47 PM »

the fact that you misspell "conspiracy" five times in this post doesn't bode well for your supposed authority on the matter.

moreover, the 9/11 report was not made to explain what happened on 9/11, it was made with the conclusion in mind and to compile as much support as was possible for the predetermined end explanation. which is a terribly un-scientific way to go about doing things on par with intelligent design.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2007, 05:23:36 PM »
240 I don't understand this conspiracy theory.  Why would their be one.  I mean how does the US benefit from doing this to ourselves.  DId the US make a bunch of money from it.  Did the US acheive more power from it.  Did the US acquire more land from it.  I mean I don't understand why would the government do any of this.  Just for fun?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2007, 05:25:30 PM »
Actually, yes, the government DOES have to... I'm a citizen and they answer to ME.

You believe whatever people want to spit at you fine... I'm a bit more inquisitive, especially when stuff doesn't jive.

will you agree the majority of the media is anti bush? just look at tthe things they've done in the past,, even going as far as faking documents.. ever read the ny times? now why hasnt anything come out yet? your an idiot if you dont believe that if dan rather got ahold of something that proved 911 was an inside job that it wouldnt be all over your tv. there are millions of people wanting to destroy bush- most Democrats in congress were trying to get him impeached.

president clinton- the smartest, sneakiest presidentperson in history couldnt keep a blow job undercover- plus whitewater and hundreds of other things. how could something that would require hundreds if not thousands of people not see one whistleblower? because it was terrorists and nothing more. this isnt the x-files, theres no mulder or scully.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2007, 05:26:09 PM »
240 I don't understand this conspiracy theory.  Why would their be one.  I mean how does the US benefit from doing this to ourselves.  DId the US make a bunch of money from it.  Did the US acheive more power from it.  Did the US acquire more land from it.  I mean I don't understand why would the government do any of this.  Just for fun?

from a strictly practical version, you have to realize who PNAC (project for a new american century) is. these are a bunch of guys, including cheney/rumsfeld/perle/wolfowitz/others, who wanted to invade iraq desparately, circa 2000. their report, which came out prior to 9/11, mentioned it would be a lot easier to accomplish their goals if they got a "new pearl harbor".

now, in my opinion, this does not indicate that they PERPETRATED 9/11, but it casts a huge shadow of doubt upon them.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2007, 05:28:28 PM »

a better question is if they wanted to invade iraq,, wouldnt it have been smarter to use iraqi terrorists? the biggest complaint of the war has been that iraq had nothing to do with 911. wouldnt the ''fake iraqi'' terrorists have been a better solution?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2007, 05:28:56 PM »
will you agree the majority of the media is anti bush? just look at tthe things they've done in the past,, even going as far as faking documents.. ever read the ny times? now why hasnt anything come out yet? your an idiot if you dont believe that if dan rather got ahold of something that proved 911 was an inside job that it wouldnt be all over your tv. there are millions of people wanting to destroy bush- most Democrats in congress were trying to get him impeached.

president clinton- the smartest, sneakiest presidentperson in history couldnt keep a blow job undercover- plus whitewater and hundreds of other things. how could something that would require hundreds if not thousands of people not see one whistleblower? because it was terrorists and nothing more. this isnt the x-files, theres no mulder or scully.

they absolutely are not anti-bush. in fact the media has been demonstrably pro bush as much as they could be. bush is an absolutely terrible president, yet he has gotten a free pass for most things until lately. election coverage in 2000 and 2004 proved the media was much nicer to bush than it was to gore or kerry by a LONGSHOT (think the "invented the internet" BS, love canal, or the fact that the swift-boat veterans were given ANY press).

the reason clinton couldn't keep a BJ undercover was because the entire congress was venemously against him and launched investigations every time anything did or didn't happened, you're acting like some sneaky reporter ran around popping clinton for things when that's not how it happened at all.

you need to actually look into the issues you cite instead of taking talking points from whatever pundit you watch or listen to.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2007, 05:29:10 PM »
Hey 240,

Did you know there was a fire engine loaded with watches and jewelry under all the debris?  When people were running out, some firemen were loading up from the boutiques surrounding the Path station.  

As far as the third tower falling, they knew it would come down a few hours before it fell.  If you want to talk conspiracy, why isn't anyone saying the terrorists brought carry on bags full of detonation material?  Also, how would they remove the sheetrock from the beams to plant explosives when those floors were leased/occupied?  LOL, have you guys ever walked through a high rise being constructed?  How do you think the steel is fastened?  So funny.

Cantor - cement

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2007, 05:29:49 PM »
a better question is if they wanted to invade iraq,, wouldnt it have been smarter to use iraqi terrorists? the biggest complaint of the war has been that iraq had nothing to do with 911. wouldnt the ''fake iraqi'' terrorists have been a better solution?

absolutely. however, this doesn't mean the official story is accurate. it just means the EXTREME theory that bush organized and perpetrated 9/11 all by his jolly lonesome doesn't make sense.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2007, 05:31:59 PM »
the worm is full of shit

240 is full of shit

only i know the truth

lee priest mistook the towers for a fitness chick and smacked them to the ground

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2007, 05:32:07 PM »
they absolutely are not anti-bush. in fact the media has been demonstrably pro bush as much as they could be. bush is an absolutely terrible president, yet he has gotten a free pass for most things until lately. election coverage in 2000 and 2004 proved the media was much nicer to bush than it was to gore or kerry by a LONGSHOT (think the "invented the internet" BS, love canal, or the fact that the swift-boat veterans were given ANY press).

the reason clinton couldn't keep a BJ undercover was because the entire congress was venemously against him and launched investigations every time anything did or didn't happened, you're acting like some sneaky reporter ran around popping clinton for things when that's not how it happened at all.

you need to actually look into the issues you cite instead of taking talking points from whatever pundit you watch or listen to.

this is the most delusional post ive ever read. THE MEDIA ISNT ANTI BUSH? where the fuck do you live? in the fox news greenroom?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2007, 05:32:52 PM »

Did you fail at school Kieth?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2007, 05:35:58 PM »
from a strictly practical version, you have to realize who PNAC (project for a new american century) is. these are a bunch of guys, including cheney/rumsfeld/perle/wolfowitz/others, who wanted to invade iraq desparately, circa 2000. their report, which came out prior to 9/11, mentioned it would be a lot easier to accomplish their goals if they got a "new pearl harbor".

now, in my opinion, this does not indicate that they PERPETRATED 9/11, but it casts a huge shadow of doubt upon them.

What's next, you'll say they sat around the campfires at Bohemian Grove deciding who would run into the towers to plant explosives?

::) -  ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2007, 05:36:17 PM »
this is the most delusional post ive ever read. THE MEDIA ISNT ANTI BUSH? where the f**k do you live? in the fox news greenroom?

the media ISN'T. independent non-partisan groups have repeatedly shown studies that when it comes to coverage, the media is actually more generous with bush than would be expected. you're one of those people who thinks that when the media reports a story like "bush's approval down to 30%" that's somehow anti-bush. the media is far harsher on democrats. and there is no single outlet as blatantly partisan as FOX.

i'll tell you what's a clear example of the media being anti someone. when the media uncritically reports that nancy pelosi asked for a military jet when she had no part in it. the media reporting that john kerry's silver star may not have been earned despite the 'swift boat veterans' irrefutably having no way of knowing what happened that day and being on the RNC's payroll. fox news doing a hit piece on al gore over the fact that he uses airplanes without actually CALLING gore's office to find out that he flies coach whenever he can and goes out of his way to offset the carbon emissions that result from his flights.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
ps for anyone stupid enough to think the US government didnt a) do 911 themselves or b) let it happen, check this shit out

WTC tower 7 ... 50 story building .... not hit by a plane. ... home to the FBI, secret service, CIA, and mother fucking SEC at the height of enron/worldcom investigation/fraud ... collapsing:

wake the fuck up!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2007, 05:37:25 PM »
What's next, you'll say they sat around the campfires at Bohemian Grove deciding who would run into the towers to plant explosives?

::)::)

uh... did you miss my last sentence where i said it doesn't indicate that they perpetrated 9/11? if you're that bad at reading comprehension i can't imagine how anyone could expect you know what you're talking about.