Author Topic: 240 and his conspiracy theory.  (Read 7104 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
240 and his conspiracy theory.
« on: February 17, 2007, 04:00:15 PM »
this fool keeps thinking Bush blew up the WTC.  those towers were DESIGNED to implode like that as to not take out 10 city blocks.  the air coming out of the windows in the lower floors (your "tiny explosions") are from the compressed air blowing out the windows.  damn democrats.  leave it up to Hilarly Clinton, she would have all terrorist suspects staying at the Ritz, ordering room service and putting it on hard working rebulicans to pay the bill.
you are gay.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: 240 and his conspiracy theory.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2007, 04:02:04 PM »
Take it to the Politics board, "theworm".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2007, 04:03:37 PM »
Since ya brought it up...

No, I never said Bush did anything but read "my pet goat" and look confused.  I said the buildings were brought down in controlled demolitions, and that FAA/NORAD lied about their timeline and destroyed evidence.  This demonstrates assistance here, which warrants a second, independent 911 investigation.

Sounds like the 911 Truth movment is kinda important to you.  Learn more!

911 Mysteries
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 04:04:24 PM »
this fool keeps thinking Bush blew up the WTC.  those towers were DESIGNED to implode like that as to not take out 10 city blocks.  the air coming out of the windows in the lower floors (your "tiny explosions") are from the compressed air blowing out the windows.  damn democrats.  leave it up to Hilarly Clinton, she would have all terrorist suspects staying at the Ritz, ordering room service and putting it on hard working rebulicans to pay the bill.

apparently tower 3 ws designed to fall by itself...for no reason...

wake the f**k up..o yee of the "i'm christian and white..no..wait REALLy white" crowd..

the other crowd that refuses to believe this are the black crowd that got shit on all their lives..and now..found someone else to shit on themselves so now (all a sudden) feels a bond wityh whitey..

pfft..

Physics dont lie..
carpe` vaginum!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »
theworm are you suggesting that WTC conspiracists are just trying to create elaborate storys which hold no basis to cover up their own pathetic existance?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2007, 04:05:40 PM »
DESIGNED to implode so they do not take out 10 city blocks....

why would Americans wanna kill 5000 innocent Americans.  Just stupid to think so.  A demolition crew got in there minutes after the planes hit.  Sounds plausible to me.
you are gay.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »

designed to implode? that doesn't make sense. and no they weren't, they were designed to STAY UP. it's impossible to make a building "designed to implode". make a building collapse perfectly on itself is an extremely difficult process that requires explosives all over the building in very specific places. it is 100% irrefutably unequivocally inarguably impossible to make a building "designed to implode" for any given situation when an airplane hits it.

if you knew jack shit about anything you wouldn't have to be told that you moron. and yeah, hilary "voted for the iraq war" clinton would put terrorists in the ritz. boy you're a political guru aren't you?  ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 04:06:18 PM »
So true.  I actually posted specific evidence on this where about 90 percent of the Towers were air, which accounts for rubble height after the destruction.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 04:06:39 PM »
Yes - the tower collapses violated 3 laws of physics/motion that day.

If you like science, check out
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7961056561589268281&q=911+controlled+demolition&hl=en

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 04:06:45 PM »
theworm are you suggesting that WTC conspiracists are just trying to create elaborate storys which hold no basis to cover up their own pathetic existance?

no they r just trying to educate the lemmings so they'd stop living their pathetic follower existance and for once....think!

melting points of steel dont change just cause bush wants em 2.. ;)
carpe` vaginum!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2007, 04:08:05 PM »
I watched that video... It's very interesting.

The one thing I never did like was how this video had more answers than the Government ever disproved.

They produce more answers than the Government ever produced as well, which really isn't very comforting and unfortunately gives them more credit...

Remember... there are conspiracy theorists, then there are conspiracy realists.

Everything is not a conspiracy, but there are some things that people continually probe into and get road blocked by higher powers.

As a fictional character once stated.

"Once you've elimated the impossible, all that remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2007, 04:08:09 PM »
Hey, if you guys are so confident, I am sure you would support a new investigation.

Four of the ten 9/11 Commission members have already called for one.  They aren't happy with it either.

And, an Oct 8th CNN poll sais that 84% of Americans do not believe the Official Story on 9/11.

Cap and worm, that puts you in a very small minority.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2007, 04:08:17 PM »
ok, and G.W. Bush MADE hurricane Katrina to hurt black folks.  Man, Bush is an evil genious!!!

ps. more whites were killed in Katrina that blacks....never hear that though.... hmmm

you damn liberal hippies...go hug a tree
you are gay.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2007, 04:09:33 PM »
okay, folks, the worm is a blaringly obviously troll. assuming he isn't actually a liberal getting a rise out of people, he's just a fucking moron. everyone step out of the thread and move on, stop giving this idiot any more of your time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »
We shouldn't accuse anyone - even though Bush did fight ANY investigation for 441 days until the 911 widows marching on the white house lawn every day got media coverage.  Then, he allotted a paltry $13mil to it, and appointed 9 of his dad's old oil buddies to run it.  Then, he censored the evidence, rushed them, etc.

But nobody should be accused.  All I want is a second investigation where these questions can be answered.  Pearl harbor had FOUR investigations.  Time will give us a second 911 investigation.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2007, 04:10:21 PM »
no they r just trying to educate the lemmings so they'd stop living their pathetic follower existance and for once....think!

melting points of steel dont change just cause bush wants em 2.. ;)
Steel loses half it's strength at a certain temp....the jet fuel fire burned hotter than that temp.  The steel weakens and collapses under the weight of the concrete slabs composing wach floor
Squishy face retard

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2007, 04:11:07 PM »
ok, and G.W. Bush MADE hurricane Katrina to hurt black folks.  Man, Bush is an evil genious!!!

ps. more whites were killed in Katrina that blacks....never hear that though.... hmmm

you damn liberal hippies...go hug a tree

I thought this was about 9/11?

9/11 was no natural disaster...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2007, 04:12:46 PM »
Steel loses half it's strength at a certain temp....the jet fuel fire burned hotter than that temp.  The steel weakens and collapses under the weight of the concrete slabs composing wach floor

Actually, according to physics, that jet fuel could not possibly have burned beyond the temperature for that building, not in that SHORT amount of time... had the fire burned for maybe 12 hours, sure... but 1 hour... not at all.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »
cap86, there were molten pools of steel under the debris, 50 feet deep.  

This is what many scientists call a smoking gun for the use of explosives.

Not bent - MELTED, molten steel.

It is very obvious that bombs were used - you had two 110 story buildings vaporizing in MID AIR that day.  This does not happen in reality.  And while politically it may have been needed to justify wars in mid east for resources, it was still murder x 3000 civilians.

I don't want anyone to take any answers from me, or from worm.  Go to google video and watch the documentaries on it.  Decide for yourself.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=911+conspiracy&so=0

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2007, 04:13:29 PM »
Steel loses half it's strength at a certain temp....the jet fuel fire burned hotter than that temp. 

pm me the scientific proof..

and even if it did..what r the chances of the buildings..BOTH..going STRAIGHT down..ocums razor..google it. ;)

LOOK UP THE PROBABILITY OF THAT HAPPENING :-\

i'm a scientist at heart..shit just dont make sence here..

the 3rd place..it just evaporated?? hell man..stell DOES NOT just evaporate..
\

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8795795223394289910&q=bush+nazi

owell..i'm gonna go drink..this shit stresses me out..i REALLy hope i'm wrong about bush..but it dosen't look good..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2007, 04:14:27 PM »
Actually, according to physics, that jet fuel could not possibly have burned beyond the temperature for that building, not in that SHORT amount of time... had the fire burned for maybe 12 hours, sure... but 1 hour... not at all.
THANKYOU..

you gotta remember though..most here have NOT taken past high skool physics..

most failed that 2.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2007, 04:15:27 PM »
Can a call for a complete investigation even be considered an irrational position?

I mean, with any event where 3000 people die, there is usually a very thorough investigation.  But since even the 9/11 commission chairs call it incomplete and advocate the need for a second investigation, I think it's very clear there has not yet been a complete investigation.

IMO, 911 Skeptics who call for a second investigation are rational, scientific thinkers who would like to see an event examined thoroughly.  Heck, to accept an admittedly incomplete narrative with zero cross-examinination would border on incompetent and could be construed as actually blocking due inevstigative process.

One could even see people who try to block a 9/11 investigation as being traitors.  hell, what are they trying to hide?  Why would they not want us to find out everything about the terrorists and intel failures?  What are they hiding?  Perhaps after a 9/11 investigation we should look into those folks who fought the truth coming out.  Why aid the enemy like that?

Any true American who loves his/her country should support a full investigation of 9/11 - ReOpen 911.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=911+conspiracy&so=0

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2007, 04:16:19 PM »

Jesus, another intellectual giant.....
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2007, 04:19:48 PM »
It's so funny - the number of people who believe "inside job" actually seems to outnumber those who still believe the official story!

For anyone who hasn't seen it - here is the original video which opened up hundreds of millions of eyes worldwide.  it's not perfect, but it's well rounded, very good for young folks, and points out some major probs the with official story.

LOOSE CHANGE:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7866929448192753501&q=loose+change

Remember - this isn't about political parties - it's about if the crime on 9/11 involved more than just those 19 hijackers.  If they had help, those people need to be held accuontable.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2007, 04:19:54 PM »
THANKYOU..

you gotta remember though..most here have NOT taken past high skool physics..

most failed that 2.. :-\

Perhaps... Steel ratings also determine how much heat, and how LONG... that's what people often forget... Yes, steel may have a temperature tolerence of let's say 2000 degrees... which is about what I believe it was in this instance (or somewhat close), but that tolerance is based on how LONG it can withstand that heat as well.

As with any physical body, heat must be passed into the material and from there, via conduction, it moves throughout the material... It is not an "instant" process... and once it has been conducted... there is still an amount of time that the steel is structurally sound.

It doesn't jive with physics at all.

Had a single section of the building lost it's tolerance, you would have seen one section of the building start to fall before the others... The area which had been degredated would have started the process and would be quite noticable.