Author Topic: Adonis, calling for a truce  (Read 1935 times)

Alex23

Adonis, calling for a truce
« on: February 18, 2007, 12:30:26 AM »
There's that seminar on "what not to do in bodybuilding" and "Bad genetics: Knowing when to call it quit"

Would you mind serving as a life size example?

How's the little project of yours involving sucking palumbo's highlinered balls leading to going "in the field" to "interview" Titus in Clark County's finiest establishment?

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: Adonis, calling for a truce
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2007, 01:26:23 AM »
Hahahaha, I wonder if TA is the type of guy that would be scared of sucking Palumbo's balls because he uses gear. Nah. ;)

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2007, 11:04:24 AM »
Hahahaha, I wonder if TA is the type of guy that would be scared of sucking Palumbo's balls because he uses gear. Nah. ;)

He would grow on Palumbo's metabolites alone, that's how much hormonal defficient he is.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2007, 01:28:58 PM »
There's that seminar on "what not to do in bodybuilding" and "Bad genetics: Knowing when to call it quit"

Would you mind serving as a life size example?

How's the little project of yours involving sucking palumbo's highlinered balls leading to going "in the field" to "interview" Titus in Clark County's finiest establishment?

adams going to interview titus?
nasser=piece of shit

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2007, 09:25:38 PM »
adams going to interview titus?

Mr "big shot" bodybuilding gossip... bashes Romano and Palumbo but behind the scene climbs deep inside their asses and begs for visibility  ::)

More to come.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 09:42:48 PM »
Alex is using Vista... Nice.

How you like?

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 09:47:48 PM »
Alex is using Vista... Nice.

How you like?

I get new machines from my company every 6 months or so.. we supposely allways need the "latest" and "greatest" for software development ::). Been running that for month. Pretty much like Mac OS, wortt the upgrade IMO.

Sync feature between my laptop and workstation is amazing. sync up and resolves all docs the second my laptop is at range.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 09:53:34 PM »
I get new machines from my company every 6 months or so.. we supposely allways need the "latest" and "greatest" for software development ::). Been running that for month. Pretty much like Mac OS, wortt the upgrade IMO.

Sync feature between my laptop and workstation is amazing. sync up and resolves all docs the second my laptop is at range.

Hmm... Are we talking a WiFi sync or some other mechanism... Do you initiate the sync or does it do it for you.

Probably worth the upgrade for home or business... i can't imagine it being worth Ultimate.

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 10:01:40 PM »
Hmm... Are we talking a WiFi sync or some other mechanism... Do you initiate the sync or does it do it for you.

Probably worth the upgrade for home or business... i can't imagine it being worth Ultimate.

As soon as there is a TCP/IP connection in between. Can be LAN, WAN or WIFI. You can control what to sync and how to resolve etc. Works much like Pocket PC / Windows Mobile Active Sync.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 10:06:59 PM »

As soon as there is a TCP/IP connection in between. Can be LAN, WAN or WIFI. You can control what to sync and how to resolve etc. Works much like Pocket PC / Windows Mobile Active Sync.

Interesting... I guess I kinda do that with some scripts already, but it's nice to know they have that built in.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2007, 04:12:26 AM »
Mr "big shot" bodybuilding gossip... bashes Romano and Palumbo but behind the scene climbs deep inside their asses and begs for visibility  ::)

More to come.

hmmmmm...an anonomous source has told me almost the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago, I didn't ask about it but it came out anyway.......strange.
nasser=piece of shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2007, 09:52:23 AM »

i figured it was universally agreed that adonis will jump onto anyone's nuts he feels can get him just an ounce of "legitimacy".