Author Topic: Holy shit! Did a missile hit WTC6?  (Read 4045 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Holy shit! Did a missile hit WTC6?
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 11:06:42 AM »
I don't think anybody on this board really cares about the 9/11 conspiracy theories anymore. Its ran its course. Time to move to something else.

That's exactly what I tell all my Christian friends.  It was a long time ago.  Just forget about it.

We all know time makes everything irrelevant

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 11:14:57 AM »
why do you tell your christian friends that?
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 11:17:11 AM »
so you are suggesting that was a missile on its way to hit WTC6?
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 11:17:46 AM »
I don't understand, i thougth the theory was that preplanted explosives caused the buildings to collapse.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 11:20:54 AM »
I don't know.  It's some kinda projectile whice comes from ABOVE the north tower, scrapes the n tower, then hits wtc6.

maybe missiles plus prepositioned explosives.  if any group is crazy and powerful enough to use one or the other, then both isn't out of the realm of possiblities. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2007, 11:21:01 AM »
why do you tell your christian friends that?

I was being sarcastic, although for any Christians reading this please feel free to take it seriously.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2007, 11:24:50 AM »
Was a military jet following the second plane? Is the object a radar-guided missile that was fired at the airliner -- but arrived seconds late? Is the object a post-event distortion by a GAMMA PRESS editor? Could the image be a giant piece of debris racing toward the horizon?

interesting thought
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2007, 11:28:25 AM »
What is the old saying-the simplest explanation is usually the right one?

If this group allegedly behind 9/11 wanted to do what they did why would they make it so complicat4d...planes guided by remote control, bombs planted, missiles to make srue the bombs went off, 4000 jews not going to work that day.  It just seems more and more ridiculous the more theories i hear.

If they were using missiles, didnt they think that there was a good chance they would be caught on camera or onticed by more eyewitnesses. 
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2007, 11:33:14 AM »
cav, the still shots show objects coming from sky as wtc2 collapses.  chances are they were moving at 3000 ft per sec or greater.  the only reason this object shows up is that it clips the building.

something to note - before 911, no plane had every penetrated a building.  at least half broke up on impact, always.  most of time, ass end of plane hanging out, or the thing vaporizes, as the F16/brick wall clip shows.

history will show that planes cutting into the building like butter didn't happen.  I just don't want to waste time talking to ppl who are 10 years behind the learning curve (i dont mean you)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2007, 11:40:53 AM »
I have a hard time believing the govt could pull this off so well.   I would think there are much easier, less complicated, and less labor intensive ways to accomplish a self-inflicted terror attack to stir the populace.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2007, 11:42:48 AM »
I have a hard time believing the govt could pull this off so well.   I would think there are much easier, less complicated, and less labor intensive ways to accomplish a self-inflicted terror attack to stir the populace.

dude, people are still scared of planes.  we were all scared shitless that day.  5.5 years later, can't we remember it like it was yesterday?  Keep in mind, every building in the World trade complex was destroyed that day. 1 thru 7.  that's seven steel framed buildings demolished in public eye, with only 6 weeks.  Since 3-6 were planned to be levels in the smoke and not extravagant demolitions like 1/2, why not hit em with something fast?  obviously very few noticed

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2007, 12:22:32 PM »
i would bet that 90% of the population doesnt know any other building besides the towers went down.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2007, 01:13:29 PM »
i would bet that 90% of the population doesnt know any other building besides the towers went down.

Probably 95%!

Incredibly, every building was fine (even the financial center right next to the south tower which was hit by a piece of building twice the size of a plane) EXCEPT the seven owned by Larry Silverstein.

This is probably the undoing of the inside job story.  If only the towers had fallen, people might not have noticed.  But the destruction went around buildings to completely destroy every property he had there.

He paid $14 million down on the entire complex, agreed to pay the rest later.  They were going to be evac'd in early 2002 by order of the city of New York because of the asbestos violations.  People were curious why he had no plans for fixing the asbetos.  After all, you can't just snap your fingers and have 220 stories completely stripped and redone.  It takes months or longer.  Plus there was corrosive damage, diagnosed in 1989, which was getting serious.

And yeah, he got close to ten BILLION dollars in insurance money for the buildings.  Not a bad return on 14 million bucks, eh?  All seven of his buildings were destroyed.  The WTC 3/4 were mighty fishy too.  One blew up early - that huge white pillar of smoke came from it, before either 1 or 2 fell.  South tower was dropped quickly after that.  And the other one (4) had a giant ass hole in the middle, perfectly round like an explosion crater. 

Then we have this object striking 6.  Despite the hate here, NO ONE has told me what that object is yet.

Here's the series of small ones which would be slamming into wtc 3/4:
&mode=related&search=

here's the big fcker which would be hitting wtc6:
&mode=related&search=

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2007, 01:57:19 PM »
240 claimed he would stop this redundant 9/11 drivel months ago. Someone this disengenuous isn't qualified to speak about or be taken seriously on this subject. Hint: no one's listening.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2007, 02:06:56 PM »
240 claimed he would stop this redundant 9/11 drivel months ago. Someone this disengenuous isn't qualified to speak about or be taken seriously on this subject. Hint: no one's listening.

Hey, I only bring it up when news comes out about it, or when responding to someone else's thread (like cap's thread last night).  it turned into a bashfest, so I started threads instead.

Stop bringing it up, and you'll hear way less.  Every other day there's another "I am so tired of CT threads" thread.  Kinda a self-fulfilling prophesy, oh genuous one.