Author Topic: pmq answered  (Read 936 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pmq answered
« on: February 19, 2007, 08:35:21 PM »
Hello, I have a quick question if you don't mind taking the time to answer.

Does bodyfat level have an advantage/or disadvantage BEFORE starting a cycle? I have been interested but wasn't able to find if it "really matters" starting at a considerably low(er) bodyfat, or around 15-17% (I am). I'm currently just doing cardio and focusing on low bodyfat before training again. Opinion? Thank you

from years over years of experience on this subject,,i can tell you that the lower your bodyfat% is when starting a cycle the more impressive your results will look!,,not be,, but look!

the gains will show and  be noticed to the naked eye in both cases,,only diff is that with lower bf% even the slightest increase in muscle size will be noticable to the naked eye,,and this is what you look for in bodybuilding,,

you can do it both ways,,but for impressive bodybuilder look,,lower bf% will be better  when jumpin on hormones,,

a good example i can give you out of my head is the picture of grant's brother i seen here couple times,,the reason he looked so impressive is the fact he started a serious bulk with low bodyfat% 8-10%,,thats what make general population come to you and ask you,,oh so you a bodybuilder?,,,or simply describe you as a bodybuilder.

if you start with higher bodyfat% you will most likley hear something like this,,: you compete man? or,, man youre big,,etc etc more of a power lifting big or just thick kinda big

fallen angel

Rich Gainihger

Re: pmq answered
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 08:39:03 PM »
haha ok  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: pmq answered
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 08:47:00 PM »
ALL SALT LOL

ZERO FAT!!!!
A