Re: theft
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 05:20:15 AM »
you should get your hand chopped off. that'll teach you not to steal
Z

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 05:47:15 AM »
pefrectly honest....it was a mistake.....never even walked out of the store.....hands were full, put one item in my pouch of jacket......and he said I meant to steal it....never stole a piece of gum on my life...no record, etc.////never had a traffic ticket.......

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 05:55:22 AM »
Looks like you fucked up son!

Hope this helps
$450 Jeans

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 06:06:45 AM »
the older you are, the worst it is.  because obvioulsy, to people in charge, you should know better. 
a small fine, at most.  especially since you have no record. 
F

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 06:10:38 AM »
Should of thought twice before you pulled a Winona Ryder  ;D
$450 Jeans

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 06:14:08 AM »
the older you are, the worst it is.  because obvioulsy, to people in charge, you should know better. 
a small fine, at most.  especially since you have no record. 

thanks.....the officers said they have never seen anyone do time (3 dys) for a clean record..esp. since it was $50......it was a compelte accident, don't want to spend the time and money fighting it, so what, just plead no contest?

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 06:20:28 AM »
i dont know about no conest/guilty/not guilty  but from a traffic incident years ago, i remember, for that, no contest was the quick way out.  not guilty will entail a court date and money and and time.  just explain what happened, say your sorry and take what they give you.  a small fine and maybe even less if the judge is in a good mood that day. 
F

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 06:32:48 AM »
pefrectly honest....it was a mistake.....never even walked out of the store.....hands were full, put one item in my pouch of jacket......and he said I meant to steal it....never stole a piece of gum on my life...no record, etc.////never had a traffic ticket.......

for an act of stealing to occur there HAS to be intent. if you genuinely forgot then there is no intent.

if you are telling the truth that you didn't intend to steal the item, then plead not guilty.

if you committed overt acts ie moving the item from one area to another, looking around you suspiciously, etc then there's a good chance the prosecution will have a witness, video footage, etc which will debunk your 'i forgot' defence and you'll get exposed as a liar - not good,  but if what you say is true then fight it.  having a stealing record may come back to haunt to for future career, travel plans, etc.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 06:35:43 AM »
whatabout going to jail? could be a cool experience. lifting weights, fighting with shanks. joining a gang depending on your race etc

yeah man
Z

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 12:01:52 PM »

Nice rip off of a Simpson's episode................. ...
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 12:04:00 PM »
hahahahahahaha, you're full of shit, if you put the thing in your pocket and you were still in the store you could have just said that you were just putting it there because your hands were full and then produced the money to pay for it, you know damn well that you walked out of the store with it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 12:05:04 PM »
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 12:06:06 PM »

Let me ask you, Lugar...are you a white or are you a negroe man?
?

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 12:07:50 PM »
thanks.....the officers said they have never seen anyone do time (3 dys) for a clean record..esp. since it was $50......it was a compelte accident, don't want to spend the time and money fighting it, so what, just plead no contest?

Don't be a pussy.  I can picture you now, meek and silent at your computer.  If you didn't mean to steal the shit, then fight the charge.  Tell the fucking store owner that he made a mistake.

You don't have to be everyone's pawn your whole life.  
Y

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 12:10:54 PM »
Sounds like a slap on the wrist.  I may just steal a rice maker today from Target, but make sure it's under $50.  Thanks!
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 12:11:55 PM »
Let me ask you, Lugar...are you a white or are you a negroe man?

If he's white, he'll probably get a slap on the wrist, and end up playing golf with the judge a week later.

If he's black..........life with no parole. Maybe even death sentence.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 12:13:28 PM »
Don't be a pussy.  I can picture you now, meek and silent at your computer.  If you didn't mean to steal the shit, then fight the charge.  Tell the fucking store owner that he made a mistake.

You don't have to be everyone's pawn your whole life.  
he's lying about the details, think about it, if you were the store manager what would you do? if i was the manager i'd say, "look i believe that you didn't mean to steal it and that you were just putting it in your pocket to hold so just pay for the item and there's no problem", he obviously walked out of the store with it, hahahahaha, poor as the day is long.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 12:20:48 PM »
If he's white, he'll probably get a slap on the wrist, and end up playing golf with the judge a week later.

If he's black..........life with no parole. Maybe even death sentence.  :-\
That's what I'm saying!

Or I was gonna suggest...if he is WHITE, the whole thing with a product in his pocket was a COMPLETE misunderstanding and accident. Totally understandable.

If he is a negroe? Then btich pleeeeeease! You know he tried stealing it.
?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 02:19:15 PM »

Can't do jack to you unless you tried to leave the store. PERIOD.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 04:40:38 AM »
problem was I had three items and only took out two not counting the four in my hands that I could carry....it was a small bottle of vit c...........easily missed and that is the 100% trust...I'm not fighting it, per my attoreny.....no contest......a concelased item is a concealed item.....it'll NEVER happen again...I'm not even touching those free samples........