Author Topic: another idiot thread where kiwiol and bezerkfury go back and forth *sigh*  (Read 8235 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i bet kiwiol is at it again deleting threads! first he bitch for 6 months for me to come and post here and when i do, he deleted the posts+threads

what an idiot!  :)

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: PROOF OF DELETION OF THREADS!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:09:10 AM »
i bet kiwiol is at it again deleting threads! first he bitch for 6 months for me to come and post here and when i do, he deleted the posts+threads

what an idiot!  :)

You bumped threads from over 3 months ago for the sole purpose of trying to piss us off. So I just put my mod foot down. And I didn't delete the threads, just the posts you made along the lines of 'bump' or 'hehehe'.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:10:48 AM »
You bumped threads from over 3 months ago for the sole purpose of trying to piss us off. So I just put my mod foot down. And I didn't delete the threads, just the posts you made along the lines of 'bump' or 'hehehe'.

i have the right to reply to any thread i want. first you bitch to ron about how old threads get deleted, and when i take part to bump them and make them active to avoid deletion you bitch about that too?

what an idiot
 ;D
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 07:12:36 AM »
i have the right to reply to any thread i want. first you bitch to ron about how old threads get deleted, and when i take part to bump them and make them active to avoid deletion you bitch about that too?

what an idiot
 ;D

Are you trying to piss me off? When are you going to realise you're just as impotent at that as you are with anything else, except at looking like a total nimrod? :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 07:14:51 AM »
Are you trying to piss me off? When are you going to realise you're just as impotent at that as you are with anything else, except at looking like a total nimrod? :)

are you getting pissed off? i think you are since you bring it up all the time  ;D

hahah too easy

what an idiot

this little hobbit is getting all angry now

maybe time for you to post that animated gif of you hitting the keyboard again? haha
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 07:16:08 AM »
are you getting pissed off? i think you are since you bring it up all the time  ;D

hahah too easy

what an idiot

this little hobbit is getting all angry now

maybe time for you to post that animated gif of you hitting the keyboard again? haha

Please stop calling me an idiot. I'm responding to you out of pity, not cause I'm an idiot :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 07:18:14 AM »
Please stop calling me an idiot. I'm responding to you out of pity, not cause I'm an idiot :)

HAHA everybody thinks youre an idiot, you're so pathetic i dont even know where to start but one of the funnier things was when you told us that you think of people here as your "friends"

thats sad right there

i bet youre institutionalized thats why you dont have any real friends and here 24-7

;D
Z

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 07:33:53 AM »
hahahahah Blewto puts the 'LAME' in flame................... ...go back to the complaint board you fucking cum guzzling mental midget

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 07:36:31 AM »
i bet youre institutionalized thats why you dont have any real friends and here 24-7
 ;D

Hahahahahaha this has to be the biggest self-ownage EVER. Let's see who posts here more per day - me or the 'guy' who says I'm here 24/7 ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »
haha

#1 i didnt mention posts, i mentioned time spent here
#2 i've been registered over a year longer!

haha the idiot owned himself again.

THIS IS TOO EASY.

put the idiot on the bench and get some new guys into the game. im bored
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 07:40:00 AM »
hahaha not to mention he actually looked that up AND  cut and paste it hahahaha

oh man, i havent hurt this much as i trained abs

cramping
Z

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 07:41:28 AM »
what a little whinny cun*t bluto is

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 07:43:26 AM »

complaining again i see. wouldnt that make you a "whinny" cun*t  ::)

this aint fair guys, i never get to own you because you own yourself before i get the chance  >:(
Z

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 07:54:43 AM »
haha

THIS IS TOO EASY.

It looks like Bluto got an extension on his rent by blowing his landlord again..........he/she lives to post another month!!!!

why do you bring your lame shit here you cum gargling fucktard? shouldn't you be washing your cumstained leotards?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 07:55:05 AM »

He's pretty hyper today. My guess is he lost his virginity - and I'm not talking about his anal cherry that got popped when he was 11 ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 07:56:35 AM »
whinny

noun
1.    the characteristic sounds made by a horse [syn: neigh]

::)
Z

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 08:11:39 AM »
whinny

noun
1.    the characteristic sounds made by a horse [syn: neigh]

::)

hahaha you would know that you little pony smoker

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 08:37:39 AM »
hahaha you would know that you little pony smoker

BigC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you insult an equal opportunity pole smoker like 'I-love-to-play-the-skin-fluto' by saying he restricts his cocklust to ponies alone >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 08:40:45 AM »
Why do the threads in the picture say RE: before the topics and what did the thread titled Danielson say? I bet it was a pretty sweet thread.
E

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 08:53:52 AM »
HAHA everybody thinks youre an idiot, you're so pathetic i dont even know where to start but one of the funnier things was when you told us that you think of people here as your "friends"

thats sad right there

;D

I concur!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 08:57:19 AM »
Hahahahahaha this has to be the biggest self-ownage EVER. Let's see who posts here more per day - me or the 'guy' who says I'm here 24/7 ;D

hahahahaha!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 08:58:38 AM »
Why do the threads in the picture say RE: before the topics and what did the thread titled Danielson say? I bet it was a pretty sweet thread.

Bluto bumped about 8 - 10 threads from early November of last year, with comments like 'hehehe' or 'bump' and stuff like that. At first, I thought I'd just split his posts and merge them to-gether, but since that was too much work ;D, just removed his posts so those threads went back to their original positions. Those Re: threads you saw were all the posts that I split. And the 'Danielson' thread is one RB made to talk to you about some sporting event, if I remember right.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 09:05:25 AM »
Bluto bumped about 8 - 10 threads from early November of last year, with comments like 'hehehe' or 'bump' and stuff like that. At first, I thought I'd just split his posts and merge them to-gether, but since that was too much work ;D, just removed his posts so those threads went back to their original positions. Those Re: threads you saw were all the posts that I split. And the 'Danielson' thread is one RB made to talk to you about some sporting event, if I remember right.

Thanks, I think I get it now. Being a Mod is tough business.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 09:06:03 AM »
haha

THIS IS TOO EASY.

Let's see if I get this straight - I've been here for over a year and have made about 2000 something posts. You've been here only a year longer and have made 10,000+ posts. Alphabet board postings don't count, which is OK cause we both do it heaps. So, I make about 2000 posts a year, whereas you make 5000+ posts a year. So, you're right about the 'idiot owning himself' EXCEPT, who's the fucking idiot now? ;D

I concur!

Is that why you spend as most of your time here, apart from the G&O, you fucking retard?

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 09:12:00 AM »

Is that why you spend as most of your time here, apart from the G&O, you fucking retard?

Hahahaha, it's a riot ripping on the squad.  If you don't like it, ban me from this board Mini-ki.  In the last 60 days, the squad is being pounding by members on multiple boards.  Can't fix those cracks in the dam, they will only deepen.

Mini-ki has to wear a life jacket when he takes a dumb just in case in falls into the toilet and drowns.

mini golf - mini man