Author Topic: The American Union is Already Here  (Read 1038 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
The American Union is Already Here
« on: February 20, 2007, 09:32:50 AM »
 :o
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: The American Union is Already Here
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:44:51 AM »
Lou Dobbs does a lot of good work on this... This is coming if Bush and the Globalists have their way...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 01:16:57 PM »
Bush 'super-state' documents sought, FOIA request filed to expose plans for 'North American union'

What would the point of such a "Union" be?   We already have free trade, and Washington is clearly in the driver's seat when it comes to military and security issues.  What would we hope to gain?  Seems to me we'd be inheriting a lot of problems and no benefits.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 02:43:21 PM »
Bush 'super-state' documents sought, FOIA request filed to expose plans for 'North American union'

http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/north_american_union_superstate_docss.htm

Lets talk more about Abortion though and how George is a good Christian Man.  ::)

Thats why we now need a passport to travel to and from Canada? Sounds like we are becoming fortress America instead?
The House that Ruth built

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 07:09:25 PM »
Alot of problems and no benefits-- Exactly!

But- Some say :-X ... The US Dollar is allready so devaluated, :'( that,
the  plan is... To KILL IT & REPLACE IT W/ THE AMERO!!

Now then, you tell me what happens when you dilute our allready devaluated (play FOREX anyone?)
Dollar with the Peso and ALL THE other South & Central American backwaters currencies THEY intend to roll into this
CHEAP LABOR & RESOURCES PARTY???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 09:12:29 PM »
Hemispherize the currency.  Milk Canada's resources and Mexico's workers.  Use their stability to subsidize our tight____________rope dollar. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 07:32:13 AM »
bump

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 11:20:33 AM »
Milk Canada's resources and Mexico's workers.

I never paid any attention to what gave every appearance of being just another xenophobic right-wing paranoia party. But if that's what this is really about, I may need to break out the tinfoil...

The Powers-That-Be would have a financial multiple-orgasm if they could take such a Giant Leap Forward in their progress towards plundering Canada's tar sands and lumber, and using Mexican labor to drive down American wages. Hell, they've already got NAFTA as a base to work from... and I was naive enough back then to accept Clinton's word that it was a good thing.

Fuck.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 11:28:18 AM »
This F'n thing will only help the ULTRA ULTRA RICH!!
It'll put the F--K  even to guys ruining a $400,000 Day Trading acct!
He's the one who warned me about NAU & Amero!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 02:27:04 PM »
I never paid any attention to what gave every appearance of being just another xenophobic right-wing paranoia party. But if that's what this is really about, I may need to break out the tinfoil...

The Powers-That-Be would have a financial multiple-orgasm if they could take such a Giant Leap Forward in their progress towards plundering Canada's tar sands and lumber, and using Mexican labor to drive down American wages. Hell, they've already got NAFTA as a base to work from... and I was naive enough back then to accept Clinton's word that it was a good thing.

Fuck.

The NWO is the USA, baby.  People always talk about "what force will take over the USA" but IMO they have it backwards.  We're coming soon to a continent near you :)

Mid east oil will fuel our war machine and control ability of others to fight it.  Canadian physical resources and mexican human resources, along with US mgmt will make for a mighty strong war machine.  Already the bases line not the DEFENSE against India and China - but OFFFENSE.  Russia is getting froggy this week because we just positioned nukes to nail 90% of their launchers before they heat up.  Africa will fall fast after we let the HIV dwindle their numbers.  S. America is smart - building the Hugo alliance to prevent being picked off one by one.  And Australia sucks.

It'll take 75 years.  Maybe 100.  But global resources are scarcing compared to needs and future needs, and those smart people know it, and won't let us starve.  What theater!