Author Topic: MD's sneaky tactics...  (Read 9667 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
MD's sneaky tactics...
« on: February 20, 2007, 05:06:46 PM »
MD wants to be able to keep perceived "troublemakers" from posting on their board, yet doesn't want to get a MuscleMayhem-like reputation. So how do they accomplish this? 

Easy... if you're a "troublemaker", and you're logged in and try to get on the boards, it takes forever to load, and all you'll get is a "server too busy" message.  Yet if you log out and clear your cookies, you get right on with blazing speed.

If you're gonna ban someone, Dave, at least have the balls to say so, instead of pulling weak BS like this.  I can only assume I must have been gigged for something I posted on here about the "Muscle Mob",  ::)  since I rarely if ever post over there to begin with.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: MD's sneaky tactics...
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 05:07:57 PM »
Since that board's inception I've been unbanned for a three-week stretch and that was it. Site sucks.  >:(

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 05:09:08 PM »
i would be happy to join in an all out declaration of war against MD

just for the fuck of it

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 05:10:07 PM »

just for the fuck of it

You're a joke.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 05:11:30 PM »
try me

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 05:12:09 PM »
Some people can't handle freedom of speech.  I dislike some things said on here, but I have no problem with having the right to say it.  That's what make this the best board in the industry.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 05:13:02 PM »
You're a joke.

Getting paid to post on this board and try and convince people to check out theirs.

What does that make you?

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 05:13:26 PM »
try me

Do you really think MD is worried about you?
  ::)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 05:17:54 PM »
youre entire forum isnt even the size of getbigs general board

md trembles at the thought of me

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 05:28:45 PM »
MD wants to be able to keep perceived "troublemakers" from posting on their board, yet doesn't want to get a MuscleMayhem-like reputation. So how do they accomplish this? 

Easy... if you're a "troublemaker", and you're logged in and try to get on the boards, it takes forever to load, and all you'll get is a "server too busy" message.  Yet if you log out and clear your cookies, you get right on with blazing speed.

If you're gonna ban someone, Dave, at least have the balls to say so, instead of pulling weak BS like this.  I can only assume I must have been gigged for something I posted on here about the "Muscle Mob",  ::)  since I rarely if ever post over there to begin with.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!

-meltdown

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 05:30:32 PM »
WAR WAR WAR!  goatboy leads the way  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 05:37:01 PM »
Does anyone know how to crash a server ???
E

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 05:41:22 PM »

Hahahahah yeah me and TA found that out a long time ago. My ban will be lifting in feb 2000 rofl..... Like that will keep me from posting on there...

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 05:45:03 PM »
If you were banned from MD, you were probably acting like a dick, not exercising your non-existent right to free speech (the MD forum is not the government, you have no "rights" there). If you feel you were unfairly banned, and that you have a legitimate grievance, then say so (as some have), but this whole Getbig vs. MD thing is a crock of shit. Rivalry my ass--they're both good sites in their own way, and MD is still growing... of course it's smaller! 

Piling onto the MD-hater bandwagon is an easy way for people to look like they're being tough without actually having to face any real-world conflict. Because, let's face it, what are the chances that MD will actually have you whacked?
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 05:46:17 PM »
If you were banned from MD, you were probably acting like a dick, not exercising your non-existent right to free speech (the MD forum is not the government, you have no "rights" there). If you feel you were unfairly banned, and that you have a legitimate grievance, then say so (as some have), but this whole Getbig vs. MD thing is a crock of shit. Rivalry my ass--they're both good sites in their own way, and MD is still growing... of course it's smaller! 

Piling onto the MD-hater bandwagon is an easy way for people to look like they're being tough without actually having to face any real-world conflict. Because, let's face it, what are the chances that MD will actually have you whacked?

Fuck off.
E

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 05:46:28 PM »

Hi dave

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 05:48:47 PM »
Hi dave

I'm flattered that you would compare me to Dave.
Repent, or join me!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 05:48:52 PM »
If you were banned from MD, you were probably acting like a dick

On here, of course, that's what I do.  However, I've never posted anything out of line over there.  If fact, I've rarely posted much of anything at all over there.  At any rate, if I logged on and it said "you're banned", no prob... it's their board, but the fake "busy server" trick is total bullshit.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

AVBG

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »

piss off "lights out".. you're still an idiot.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 05:51:26 PM »

just for the fuck of it

Count me in.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 05:52:06 PM »

Prime example of the kind of idiocy that gets you banned from MD, coming from AVGB, who was banned.
Repent, or join me!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 05:53:36 PM »
Prime example of the kind of idiocy that gets you banned from MD, coming from someone who was.

Maybe you should go back there and talk to yourself ???
E

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 05:54:20 PM »

On here, of course, that's what I do.  However, I've never posted anything out of line over there.  If fact, I've rarely posted much of anything at all over there.  At any rate, if I logged on and it said "you're banned", no prob... it's their board, but the fake "busy server" trick is total bullshit.

Hope this helps.

If that's what happened, then that sucks, and you should PM (or E-mail, because you can't log in!) Dave and get it sorted out.

You should either be banned outright or allowed to post.
Repent, or join me!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 05:58:05 PM »
No bull Radio= disgrace to the bodybuilding community. Dave is a wannabe pro/retard chemist with his arrogant disgruntled nobody loud mouth cronie. AHHHH i hate them and their boringness. Also Dave humps shemen
-

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 05:59:50 PM »

Lights Out is good people. Many of you did break the rules, so you were banned.