Author Topic: NPC JR USA  (Read 1024 times)

The Underground

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
NPC JR USA
« on: February 21, 2007, 08:07:46 AM »
Ok guys. You know I pride myself in taking care of the athelets.
So as always I will be providing transportation from the airport to the Host Hotel.
So any of you guys that are flying in send me you flight info so I can get you on the schedule. tresb@comcast.net 843-270-4373

A couple of cool extras for your freinds and family this year the new Outlet Mall across the street is now complete.
Outlet Stores:
NIKE
ADIDAS
CONVERSE
SKETCHER
GUESS
TOMMY HILFGER

You name it it's over there. Plus those of you that don't want to travel downtown to the fine restauraunts, they have added restaraunts in the area everything from Mexican food to the good old IHOP and Dunkin Donuts. And if you like me and need the coffee in the AM Starbucks is 100 yards away.

As a fan of BB/FIT/FIG I try to listen to you guys and read the boards on anything I can do to make the NPC JR USA a better event. In the past I have heard the complaints about lack of coverage, pictures and early results.
So I am proud to say that we are bringing in Lonnie Teper as our MC which will give us Ironman Mag coverage, also the Graphic Muscle gang will be on hand to o post pics and up to the minute results.

See ya in Charleston,

TRES

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Re: NPC JR USA
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 08:23:28 AM »
This show is very well done and in a great venue. Check out more info at: www.npcjrusa.com
Elevate Your Image.™