Author Topic: George W. Bush fantasizes about gay sex  (Read 770 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
George W. Bush fantasizes about gay sex
« on: February 21, 2007, 10:33:31 AM »
Speaking of George Bush, with whom Sharon developed a very close relationship, Uri Dan recalls that Sharon's delicacy made him reluctant to repeat what the president had told him when they discussed Osama bin Laden. Finally he relented. And here is what the leader of the Western world, valiant warrior in the battle of cultures, promised to do to bin Laden if he caught him: "I will screw him in the ass!"

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/826601.html

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: George W. Bush fantasizes about gay sex
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 10:45:38 AM »
Speaking of George Bush, with whom Sharon developed a very close relationship, Uri Dan recalls that Sharon's delicacy made him reluctant to repeat what the president had told him when they discussed Osama bin Laden. Finally he relented. And here is what the leader of the Western world, valiant warrior in the battle of cultures, promised to do to bin Laden if he caught him: "I will screw him in the ass!"

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/826601.html

Hmmm... I don't know about that ???    :-\
From this angle, ...it doesn't look like that's what he's doing in this pic. What do you think?

...or maybe... that's the REAL reason he let him escape at Tora Bora, ...so he wouldn't have to do the nasty.  :-X
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 10:59:20 AM »
It's all blah blah gay sex, blah blah congress.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 11:03:24 AM »
Dude was a cheerleader...

'Nuff said.