Author Topic: Filthy one legged whore  (Read 120803 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: Ha ha ha! Meltdown of all meldowns...ROTFLMAO!!!
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2007, 05:30:21 PM »
hahah please stop this nonsence, you look good the way you are, what are we talking about anyway. Is this whats life all about people? Be happy, dont worry so much about your body, we ll all die. And then we re gonna ask ourself what the ell we did with this life, its better to concentrate on our soul.

Is that some kind of mexican folk religion??? dont you worship burritos you fat fuck?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2007, 05:31:19 PM »
pass me a burrito and be happy, dont worry so much

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2007, 07:30:50 PM »
It's what GetBig is all about...ha!  Just don't take it too seriously ;D

Try telling that to Michael and Laura 'til you're blue in the face.

pushinweight

« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2007, 07:39:58 PM »
I don't usually do this.  But, you did not belong in this show.  Sure you can say you did it and all that but you defintiely didn't belong on stage in this condition.  I just hope the crowd didn't laugh at you.  I give you credit for doing it, but I also gotta tell you, you were in over your head.  You should have done a lower show.  You can't compete in show having an ass and thighs that look like that.  Sorry but true.  You upper abs are nice.  You can clearly see your stretch marks which I am sure didn't help in your placing.  Your boob job is at least okay.  Diet and train for a year and do a local smaller show. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
i think she should have done the show and i think she looked decent for her level of experience,,
i also think that she would win a local show if she entered,,i also think she is 40 and you talking about her like she is 18,,i wanna see other women at age 40 getting to this shape,,not many around that are capable of that my friends

now,,,
anyone who come to getbig knows that this is  A VERY HARSH BOARD,,beside having the best of the best reading this board and writing on this board,,,this board is also very harsh and that is what makes it interesting and diff than other places,,

the mods here are the best you wuld find and they give as much freedom as possible and this is why this board is so loved by so many people,,

people that come on this board have MAJOR INTEREST in bodybuilding and lifting in general,,and they get used to the place very fast,,if not they just leave or read with out writing,,

from what i know,,from talks i had i the real world,,lifters bodybuilders fitness enthusiastcis,,want it to stay  this way,,

no one should take this place too serious,,if you read every post that the squadfather write andget insulted then maybe you should really go and relax with a warm cup of chokolate milk,,if you read what adonis write and
feel hate for him as iin real hate,,if you read everything priest write in capital letters and think he dont know where the cap lock is,,if you see every picture of kamali posted by ray and feel bad  for kamali,,if you read everything d anthony write and think he actually want to shoot you in reality,,,then you got a problem and should enter an institution for the mentally disabled,,

this place with out these people is nothing,,people come here for this shit
fallen angel

AVBG

« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2007, 08:12:33 PM »
i think she should have done the show and i think she looked decent for her level of experience,,
i also think that she would win a local show if she entered,,i also think she is 40 and you talking about her like she is 18,,i wanna see other women at age 40 getting to this shape,,not many around that are capable of that my friends

now,,,
anyone who come to getbig knows that this is  A VERY HARSH BOARD,,beside having the best of the best reading this board and writing on this board,,,this board is also very harsh and that is what makes it interesting and diff than other places,,

the mods here are the best you wuld find and they give as much freedom as possible and this is why this board is so loved by so many people,,

people that come on this board have MAJOR INTEREST in bodybuilding and lifting in general,,and they get used to the place very fast,,if not they just leave or read with out writing,,

from what i know,,from talks i had i the real world,,lifters bodybuilders fitness enthusiastcis,,want it to stay  this way,,

no one should take this place too serious,,if you read every post that the squadfather write andget insulted then maybe you should really go and relax with a warm cup of chokolate milk,,if you read what adonis write and
feel hate for him as iin real hate,,if you read everything priest write in capital letters and think he dont know where the cap lock is,,if you see every picture of kamali posted by ray and feel bad  for kamali,,if you read everything d anthony write and think he actually want to shoot you in reality,,,then you got a problem and should enter an institution for the mentally disabled,,

this place with out these people is nothing,,people come here for this shit

from what I understand gh15, I agree :D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2007, 08:14:23 PM »
if you read everything priest write in capital letters and think he dont know where the cap lock is

You do remember that we're talking about a guy who got a tattoo on his face.  :-\

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2007, 09:44:04 PM »
Lol @ Mike and Cheri taking Getbig so seriously. Makes for entertaining reading, though. ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2007, 11:22:39 PM »
Siouxcountry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who spends an incredible amount of time, money and energy from your pathetic life to get real close to Melissa D until one day she asks you if there's anything that she can do for you. And when she does, you excitedly say, "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to get in your bed, right now!", go back to her place, and before she can say or do anything, get naked and get on all fours on her bed and turns back, looks at her and says, "And now, can you use that machine on me? I've waited a really long time to see what it feels like, to have that bad boy tickling my prostrate. And don't worry, I'm already lubed up and good to go. Chop chop now" and close your eyes tightly in anticipation. Hahahahahahahaha gayer than Mike Arvilla's abs and thigh pose.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Alex23

« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2007, 11:48:02 PM »
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5269

Mike/Laura - you guys are PATHETIC!  You live and die based on the comments made by a bunch of faceless people on a message board...how sad.

If you get good comments, you're all smiles & joy.  If you get any comment that you perceive as bad, you MELT and threaten to leave GetBig ::)

Go ahead.  Go to your kiss-ass MD Board were you can perpetuate your delusions.  If you ever get an itch for a dose of truth, then stop on by here, where we will remind Mike that he is a bird-legged roid sponge who has spent his life chasing a dream of size.  And where we will remind Laura that she is an old cellulite riddled bag, with a developing man-face and nasty stretch marks. 

Just because you stepped on stage means nothing.  Anyone can do a show.  Just look at Vince G...ha ha ha!

Hhahaaha Nice Poached post, Salmon...    ;D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #135 on: March 19, 2007, 11:51:02 AM »
Mike/Cheri - have you guys thought about pairs competition?  Do they still have those ???
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #136 on: March 19, 2007, 12:33:45 PM »
So this is the unedited pic I suppose!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: March 19, 2007, 12:42:42 PM »
Mike/Cheri - have you guys thought about pairs competition?  Do they still have those ???
I dont' believe so Mindspin.
:D Weee

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2007, 01:13:16 PM »
I dont' believe so Mindspin.

That's too bad.  It would be cool to do just for fun...freaking hilarious!

BTW, congrats.  getting ready for a show takes a huge amount of dicipline/dedication.  Don't let the tiny-tits get to you.

Got any pics from the line up?
w

~salmon~

« Reply #139 on: March 19, 2007, 04:15:26 PM »

BTW, congrats.  getting ready for a show takes a huge amount of dicipline/dedication.  Don't let the tiny-tits get to you.

Ha ha ha!!! Yes please.  Let's see the rest of the line-up!

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #140 on: March 19, 2007, 04:18:40 PM »
CHERI DO U LIKE ANAL LIGUES ? :P
CENSORED BY RON !

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: March 19, 2007, 06:36:11 PM »

Thanks Yem.  :-*   I just got the DVD in the mail.  I'll send you some clips.  :)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #142 on: March 20, 2007, 11:24:23 AM »
Thanks Yem.  :-*   I just got the DVD in the mail.  I'll send you some clips.  :)

cool.
w

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #143 on: March 20, 2007, 12:15:27 PM »
Ha ha ha!!! Yes please.  Let's see the rest of the line-up!

Okay, first off this is just a joke but I had to post it. ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 20, 2007, 12:53:05 PM »
Okay, first off this is just a joke but I had to post it. ;D
Well then ... I look good.  ;)  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 20, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »
Well then ... I look good.  ;)  ;D

Not really.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #146 on: March 20, 2007, 01:01:32 PM »
Let's see...................La ura placed 5th in a Level 5 National qualifer
in the open class/with girls half her age
her first show...............and she did it without drugs/GH

I'd say you did fucking AMazing!!!!!!!

(You will do even better in June baby!!!!!!!!!!)

you would have cleaned house had you been allowed to do the Masters class.............

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #147 on: March 20, 2007, 01:02:30 PM »
Cheri Lane needs to address the shoulder/hip ratio somehow IMO. Right now her hip section seems to flare out  (for whatever reason) a bit, while her shoulders are underdeveloped.

-Hedge

Yes. That phenomenon is known as having a BIG FAT ASS.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 20, 2007, 01:02:42 PM »

you would have cleaned house had you been allowed to do the Masters class.............
i agree, she looked awesome, nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 20, 2007, 01:03:25 PM »

Like clockwork, here's Arvilla patting Cheri on the back from the computer in the next room over.  ::)