Author Topic: Filthy one legged whore  (Read 120808 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Ha ha ha! Meltdown of all meldowns...ROTFLMAO!!!
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2007, 01:04:24 PM »
 :o

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2007, 01:07:22 PM »
:o

You keep posting those pics like anyone gives a shit there, tiny.

I got a better one, the unphotoshopped version nonetheless.

Cheri's got bigger legs than you!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2007, 01:08:17 PM »
Like clockwork, here's Arvilla patting Cheri on the back from the computer in the next room over.  ::)

I can picture both of them sitting on the Futon together admiring their LAST PLACE TROPHIES.

Mike: "We did it babe."

Fake-boobs: "Yeah,we suck."

Hahahahaahahaahahahaahah ahaahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahaha

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2007, 01:09:27 PM »
These kids that spend there days drawing on some competitors picture crack me up
get off the computer/hit the gym ..............then get on stage
until then you don't have our respect/won't even acknowledge you...............

you have to earn respect................. ...

see ya in June onstage @ The West Palm Beach Championships!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »
Cheri clearly worked hard and it shows. 
As long as she's happy with her results, then that's what is important. 
Congrats to her!
 :)

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2007, 01:12:09 PM »
Cheri, you did well and you should be proud of yourself. I can't blame Mike for going off on one, any other man on here would if he were in the same boat. You should both know better not to take this place too seriously, you both knew deep down that something along these lines was gonna happen. I for one am glad you are here to stay, can't end this too positively though.....Sioux!! fvck of back to MD you Cvnt!! ;)
Team Efferding

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2007, 01:12:18 PM »
I can picture both of them sitting on the Futon together admiring their LAST PLACE TROPHIES.

Mike: "We did it babe."

Fake-boobs: "Yeah,we suck."

Hahahahaahahaahahahaahah ahaahahahahahahaahahahah ahahahahahahahaha

They probably got two desks lined up right next to each other.

Cheri: Mike, am I pretty?
Mike: Umm, err, let me log on Getbig and tell the world so you can justify your existence.
Cheri: Wait, the bastard child's crying. Go ahead and get on that post!
Mike: Yeah, what the hell, I can skip legs today.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2007, 01:12:39 PM »
This is true Hedge.  I definitely have to bring the shoulders out and work on the bf in the lower extremities (mostly my ass).   I'm going to concentrate working on those more at the gym.  Thanks.  :)

Cheri, you look better than 99.999 of all women.

Keep up the good work.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2007, 01:13:52 PM »
Cheri clearly worked hard and it shows. 
As long as she's happy with her results, then that's what is important. 
Congrats to her!

exactly................. ............thank you!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2007, 01:16:11 PM »
I wonder if Cheri or Mike are capable of tying their sneakers without needing the other to pat them on the back and congratulate them for the job they accomplished.  ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 20, 2007, 01:16:13 PM »
Cheri, you did well and you should be proud of yourself. I can't blame Mike for going off on one, any other man on here would if he were in the same boat. You should both know better not to take this place too seriously, you both knew deep down that something along these lines was gonna happen. I for one am glad you are here to stay, can't end this too positively though.....Sioux!! fvck of back to MD you ####!! ;)

Im just very proud of her..................... ..(if she got last place i would be just as proud)

she has battled weight issues her whole life...........and she got herself in amazing shape!

5th place was just the icing on the cake
   Mike

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 20, 2007, 01:17:55 PM »
Im just very proud of her..................... ..(if she got last place i would be just as proud)

she has battled weight issues her whole life...........and she got herself in amazing shape!

Mike

How many were there in the contest?  I'm not reading through this whole thread to find out.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: March 20, 2007, 01:19:01 PM »

Mike

So what you're saying is that she's pretty much a fat cow suffering a mid-life crisis and pumping herself full of clen and whatever else she can get her hands on. That's something to be proud of!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: March 20, 2007, 01:21:13 PM »
How many were there in the contest?  I'm not reading through this whole thread to find out.

in her class???

she made top 5 ............there were more than 5 in her class (i was backstage helping her i did not see the show)

even if there were only 5, it was a level 5 national qualifer and it was the open class
i would be just as proud of her...................sh e looked great
and she will look even better onstage this june

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #164 on: March 20, 2007, 01:21:42 PM »
They probably got two desks lined up right next to each other.

Cheri: Mike, am I pretty?
Mike: Umm, err, let me log on Getbig and tell the world so you can justify your existence.
Cheri: Wait, the bastard child's crying. Go ahead and get on that post!
Mike: Yeah, what the hell, I can skip legs today.

Hahahahaahaha YES

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 20, 2007, 01:26:22 PM »
in her class???

she made top 5 ............there were more than 5 in her class (i was backstage helping her i did not see the show)

even if there were only 5, it was a level 5 national qualifer and it was the open class

Top 5 out of five. hmm??  Do people dislike you for the fact that you and your significant other post countless pics and start numerous threads about preparing for contests and then place last?  I'm trying to figure out why so many seem to think you guys are idiots?  Not bashing just curious.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: March 20, 2007, 01:27:15 PM »
in her class???

Better up the clen, those thunderthighs (which, ironically, carry more muscle than your legs) aren't going to be placing in any shows anytime soon.

~salmon~

« Reply #167 on: March 20, 2007, 01:33:59 PM »

Mike

Mike are you going on reccord and saying that there were more than 5 competitors in Laura's class?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: March 20, 2007, 01:38:51 PM »
Top 5 out of five. hmm??  Do people dislike you for the fact that you and your significant other post countless pics and start numerous threads about preparing for contests and then place last?  I'm trying to figure out why so many seem to think you guys are idiots?  Not bashing just curious.
numberous as in 3?  There are far more threads made about us by others than started by us.

And they are the way they are because they are just little immature children playing on a "bodybuilding" message board ranking on those who actually go to the gym or compete....while they sit at home...allllllllllllllll lllllll alone and post away on the boards slamming on others for their own amusement.  I kinda feel bad for them.  I might not be appealing in their eyes and that's ok, cuz I am sure they are nothing to write home about either or they would be showing themselves off.
:D Weee

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #169 on: March 20, 2007, 01:40:32 PM »
Better up the clen, those thunderthighs (which, ironically, carry more muscle than your legs) aren't going to be placing in any shows anytime soon.

So TRUE and SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 20, 2007, 01:41:23 PM »

Majority of the pm's and e-mails i get are people thanking me/us
for inspiring them (seeing as we are both in our 40's),you wanna post 2 bad pictures taken of Laura at her show im gunna post 20 good ones (that's my baby!)
at every show we attend we have lot's of people come up to us and say one of us has inspired there husband wife to get in shape................and that's what it is all about to us!@

the couple of random idiots on here are the exception rather than the rule (Sunday night we had dinner with GET-BIG'S own special ed and his wife)
we meet a lot of people from the bodybuilding world and it is the non-competitors like your -self and BF who have negative things to say.........
My "Road To Compete" thread had a postive impact on a lot of people (judging from the e-mails i got)
if you think we are "idiots" come up to me at a show and say that to my face
there are good people here (lot's of them)...............it's just the same 5-6 idiots and there gimmick accounts
that ruin everything.............. .....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: March 20, 2007, 01:42:13 PM »
numberous as in 3?  There are far more threads made about us by others than started by us.

And they are the way they are because they are just little immature children playing on a "bodybuilding" message board ranking on those who actually go to the gym or compete....while they sit at home...allllllllllllllll lllllll alone and post away on the boards slamming on others for their own amusement.  I kinda feel bad for them.  I might not be appealing in their eyes and that's ok, cuz I am sure they are nothing to write home about either or they would be showing themselves off.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Might as well go ahead and post another pic while claiming how much of a struggle it was for you to do, like you just beat cancer or helped feed starving African children!!!!

I mean, it must be life or death getting up at 5 and doing some cardio!!!!!  ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 20, 2007, 01:46:22 PM »
Nooooooo, it's not hard at all.  I'm quite used to it.  I've been doing it for 11 weeks now. 

And judging by the amount of time you spend playing online here college boy....you sure as hell won't be curing anything either.  You mommy and daddy not only wasted sperm and an egg, but they also wasted a lot of money on your tuition.  :-\
:D Weee

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 20, 2007, 01:47:50 PM »
Majority of the pm's and e-mails i get are people thanking me/us
for inspiring them (seeing as we are both in our 40's),you wanna post 2 bad pictures taken of Laura at her show im gunna post 20 good ones (that's my baby!)
at every show we attend we have lot's of people come up to us and say one of us has inspired there husband wife to get in shape................and that's what it is all about to us!@

the couple of random idiots on here are the exception rather than the rule (Sunday night we had dinner with GET-BIG'S own special ed and his wife)
we meet a lot of people from the bodybuilding world and it is the non-competitors like your -self and BF who have negative things to say.........
My "Road To Compete" thread had a postive impact on a lot of people (judging from the e-mails i got)
if you think we are "idiots" come up to me at a show and say that to my face
there are good people here (lot's of them)...............it's just the same 5-6 idiots and there gimmick accounts
that ruin everything.............. .....

That's great that people are inspired by you both. You guys look great for being in your 40's and all natural.

Kudos to you both.

~salmon~

« Reply #174 on: March 20, 2007, 01:48:15 PM »
Nooooooo, it's not hard at all.  I'm quite used to it.  I've been doing it for 11 weeks now. 

And judging by the amount of time you spend playing online here college boy....you sure as hell won't be curing anything either.  You mommy and daddy not only wasted sperm and an egg, but they also wasted a lot of money on your tuition.  :-\

you have 2x the amount of posts he does... :-[