Author Topic: Filthy one legged whore  (Read 120991 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: How can David Paul be a moderator.....
« Reply #1025 on: March 26, 2007, 06:28:51 PM »
i'll qualify someday!  >:(

...someday.  :(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: 215LBS THANKS TO THE TRUE ADONIS!
« Reply #1026 on: March 26, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »

haha damn you've tried it too dude? I'm telling you his stuff is revolutionary if ONLYME aka keith could believe it too!!!  8)

I tried his Mcdonalds diet.  Look where it got me.  I gave up believing him. ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1027 on: March 26, 2007, 06:30:45 PM »
I went from a bulky, muscled-up guy, to a twerp in just a few weeks using the Adonis principles. Thanks TA! I hated being strong and powerful.

haha SWEET, now try the reverse diet ;D
#

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Filthy one legged whore
« Reply #1028 on: March 26, 2007, 06:33:35 PM »
honestly if it flew off mid-dance i'd want her to stay on the show even more.  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #1029 on: March 26, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »
No, but it made me think. I can't even imagine how much it must fucking suck having one arm. Can't even open a peanut butter jar.

I also have a midget in that class!!!!!  :o
Hey at least u know the bitch is easy to please-------------Sh8t all have to do is open a couple jars for her and u know she probably knows how to use her mouth a little better than most chicks ;)

yeah i went there----------whats she going to do----beat me with her one arm ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #1030 on: March 26, 2007, 06:36:03 PM »
honestly if it flew off mid-dance i'd want her to stay on the show even more.  ;D

Hell yeah, thats why I watch. I am not into stumps, but I want to see the whore embarrass herself.
E

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1031 on: March 26, 2007, 06:38:32 PM »
I tried his Mcdonalds diet.  Look where it got me.  I gave up believing him. ;D

LOL awesome! Now do you think that 1hr from now there'll be more revolutionary adonis principles? I mean i like the guy, he's nice like borat  ;D
#

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #1032 on: March 26, 2007, 06:45:39 PM »

As of today i'm 215lbs! And it's all thanks to The True Adonis aka Adam, dude thanks for getting me big and giving me tips on how to get laid.

peace

Monster lying! we all know Adonis has never been laid!.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1033 on: March 26, 2007, 07:47:38 PM »

haha dude they're not lies, they're revolutionary principles aka adonis principles and they DO work!
#

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1034 on: March 26, 2007, 07:56:48 PM »
Work how? At turning you into a fatass?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1035 on: March 26, 2007, 08:06:43 PM »
you too? Since last night I put #45 on my bench press for reps. lost 2 inches on my waistline. Became instantly tanned and made a million bucks. I also had so much energy this morning due to the Adonis principles that I was able to screw 25 fair maidens from the east and shoot a full load into each and everyone of them.
  My man juice is so potent now that I am Adonis trained that all 25 of these maidens will soon be bearing my seed.
h

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #1036 on: March 26, 2007, 08:13:37 PM »
you are obese.

Whats really funny is that you think anyone over 15% is obese....hahah!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1037 on: March 26, 2007, 08:15:34 PM »
Work how? At turning you into a fatass?

Dude give it a chance, listen to all of true adonis "copy & paste" reports from other forums, news, magazines, IFBB's advice and voila you'll be a new mean machine! 

You just gotta give this dude a chance to prove that whatever he says works, and that's according to all of the "adonis principles". When he deadlifted 225lbs for a monster 150 reps even MuscleTech wanted to sign him!!
#

The Heckler

Re: i think our friend kiwi takes things a liiiiittle too seriously...
« Reply #1038 on: March 26, 2007, 08:19:35 PM »
okay, kiwi, intervention time. i like ya and all, we've communicated via PM and elsewhere and you know i've never said a bad thing about ya. we're all friends here.

all righty, i think you need to go on a hiatus or something. the thread about analyzing other getbiggers was kinda fun, and you've certainly gotten traffic to the V. but good god, man, look at the kinda shit your doing now. deleting threads to "protect the squad", telling the shadow he should stop posting in bold, sending novel-sized PMs to people psychoanalyzing the goings-on here on the boards, writing a 6,000 word essay on the questions/comments board about your modship of the V?

it's a message board, the squad is a bunch of people in different states/countries who probably won't meet each other, and you're in desperate need of a good breather.

haha, you and I are mortal enemies but I salute this post.  Kiwiol has flooded my PM box with long psychoanalytical posts.  I`ve worried about him. :-\

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1039 on: March 26, 2007, 08:21:05 PM »
you too? Since last night I put #45 on my bench press for reps. lost 2 inches on my waistline. Became instantly tanned and made a million bucks. I also had so much energy this morning due to the Adonis principles that I was able to screw 25 fair maidens from the east and shoot a full load into each and everyone of them.
  My man juice is so potent now that I am Adonis trained that all 25 of these maidens will soon be bearing my seed.

haha i'll tell ya what dude, have you tried adonis "real grass principles?"
#

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Ha ha ha! Meltdown of all meldowns...ROTFLMAO!!!
« Reply #1040 on: March 26, 2007, 08:22:26 PM »

Did somebody say USC?  ;D
just not good enough

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: I LIKE BEING BIGGER THEN ALL OF YOU!
« Reply #1041 on: March 26, 2007, 08:28:31 PM »
The great Oscar nominee Alexxx!!! Future Mr. O !!!
L

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #1042 on: March 26, 2007, 08:32:08 PM »
he's definitely lost it. he's a nutcase.

If it takes one to know one, I'm definitely concerned for kiwiol now    :-\

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1043 on: March 26, 2007, 08:58:20 PM »
LOL awesome! Now do you think that 1hr from now there'll be more revolutionary adonis principles? I mean i like the guy, he's nice like borat  ;D
Dude wtf are you talking about? You come on here talking like your some kind of badass. Why don't you tell everyone how you got owned off of mayhem. You know you got fucking owned when it's done on mayhem because all they do is tell everyone they look good and send them on their way. Hahahahah you are pathetic.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1044 on: March 26, 2007, 09:01:40 PM »

Dude give it a chance, listen to all of true adonis "copy & paste" reports from other forums, news, magazines, IFBB's advice and voila you'll be a new mean machine! 

You just gotta give this dude a chance to prove that whatever he says works, and that's according to all of the "adonis principles". When he deadlifted 225lbs for a monster 150 reps even MuscleTech wanted to sign him!!

My bad dude, took your posts the wrong way.

Lynch21

• Getbig II
NEW PICTURE'S OF BUTSUCK
« Reply #1045 on: March 26, 2007, 09:07:06 PM »
 NEW PICTURE'S OF BUTSUCK.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #1046 on: March 26, 2007, 09:07:38 PM »
haha, you and I are mortal enemies but I salute this post.  Kiwiol has flooded my PM box with long psychoanalytical posts.  I`ve worried about him. :-\

Maybe we could both post both our PMs to each other and let the public decide who's lost their nut and who's the real deal. Care to play the game, Heckler? BTW, I noticed you've stayed out of the V after your recent defeat. Don't. Come and post cause we need people like you in the V for controversy and I'm not being sarcastic.

As to this thread, you guys are 100% correct, although you don't know why. The V is the best board in Getbig cause it's got a prime mover behind it - me. That's why none of the other boards will have the same rate of post and thread generation like it, apart from the G&O which is on a league of it's own.

I have to take things seriously about the V just so it becomes conducive to all the BS that's discussed in it everyday. That's how important a role it plays and that's why it entertains people like no other boards do - cause every thread is there for a purpose (to entertain) and not there randomly cause someone felt they wanted to say something for no reason.

Hope this helps.

Lynch21

• Getbig II
Re: NEW PICTURE'S OF BUTSUCK
« Reply #1047 on: March 26, 2007, 09:07:54 PM »
HERE'S ANOTHER.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1048 on: March 26, 2007, 09:11:56 PM »
Yeah ok ::)..... i am going to have some suprises for you guys in the future.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #1049 on: March 26, 2007, 09:16:36 PM »

damn, thats pretty bad.......... i feel sorry for the guy! :-\
are you delusional?