Author Topic: Oklahoma city bombing - official story coming unraveled  (Read 4753 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Oklahoma city bombing - official story coming unraveled
« on: February 22, 2007, 11:47:58 AM »
New claims by Oklahoma City Bombing conspirator Terry Nichols that Timothy McVeigh was being steered by a high-level FBI official are supported by a plethora of evidence that proves McVeigh did not act alone and that authorities had prior warnings and were complicit in the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah building.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported yesterday,

Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols says a high-ranking FBI official "apparently" was directing Timothy McVeigh in the plot to blow up a government building and might have changed the original target of the attack, according to a new affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Utah.

The official and other conspirators are being protected by the federal government "in a cover-up to escape its responsibility for the loss of life in Oklahoma," Nichols claims in a Feb. 9 affidavit.

Documents that supposedly help back up his allegations have been sealed to protect information in them, such as Social Security numbers and dates of birth.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Utah had no comment on the allegations. The FBI and Justice Department in Washington, D.C., also declined comment.

In another report, the Deseret Morning News named the FBI agent at Larry Potts, but that information has now been sealed by the court.

Potts was no stranger to anti-government confrontations, having been the lead FBI agent at Ruby Ridge in 1992, which led to the shooting death of Vicki Weaver, the wife of separatist Randy Weaver.Potts also was reportedly involved in the 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas in 1993, which resulted in a fire that killed 81 Branch Davidian followers.

Potts retired from the FBI under intense pressure and criticism for the cover-up of an order to allow agents to shoot anyone seen leaving the Weaver cabin at Ruby Ridge.

"McVeigh said he believed Potts was manipulating him and forcing him to 'go off script,' which I understood meant to change the target of the bombing," Nichols stated.
The affidavit was filed in a lawsuit brought by attorney Jesse Trentadue, whose brother Kenneth was tortured and beaten to death in an Oklahoma City federal prison in 1995. Authorities claimed Trentadue had committed suicide but he was being held in a suicide proof cell at the time and autopsy photos of his body showed he had been shocked with a stun gun, bruised, burned, sliced and then hung.

Jesse Trentadue has amassed evidence that his brother was mistaken for one of Timothy McVeigh's alleged bombing accomplices and in attempting to get him to talk Federal agents went too far and then tried to instigate a cover-up of the murder.

Just like 9/11, the official story of the Oklahoma City Bombing, that McVeigh alone carried out the attack using a fertilizer truck bomb, is contradicted by a plethora of eyewitness account as well as physical and circumstantial evidence.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: Oklahoma city bombing - official story coming unraveled
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 11:52:44 AM »
Isn't it relatively common knowledge that there was a third person involved that was either never found or  never charged?

The FBI angle I'm not buying for a second.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 01:28:06 PM »
Here is what we know - these are facts.

-Witnesses said a 2nd person, an Arab, was riding shotgun.
-An identical Ryder truck was photographed on a nearby military base right before Ok City Attacks by an amateur pilot.
-McVeigh was VIDEOTAPED in an interview working with a special ops military team on a S. Dakota military base FIFTEEN MONTHS after the Army said he was discharged.

-Same company that removed the WTC metals without investigation, did the same thing here.  The next day.
-Two of the Ten witnesses to his execution said he was still breathing AFTER the doc pronounced him dead.
-Seismograph data shows TWO blasts.  Tape recordings - Two blasts.  Witnesses: Two blasts.

-Two large ADDITIONAL bombs were removed from the building in front of the TV cameras and were documented and detailed by FEMA.  Then, they were never mentioned again.
- Every badge wearing ATF agent was out of the office that wed morning at 9:01 AM.  They all kept their kids home that day too.   Every non-badge wearer went to work as usual and many of them and their kids perished.
-The ATF was running an IDENTICAL bomb drill at the same time one block away.  30 seconds after the blasts, they were on the scene in full bomb gear cleaning up.  Coincidence?

I'm not accusing anyone of anything.  But if you can look at that list of anomalies and not agree a full investigation is in order, well...

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 01:30:21 PM »
A Spec Ops demo expert and I have talked about this before.  There are some good twists to this one.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 01:31:51 PM »
A Spec Ops demo expert and I have talked about this before.  There are some good twists to this one.

Speak on it!  I'm def interested on your take on this.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 01:40:06 PM »
Speak on it!  I'm def interested on your take on this.
Let me preface that my opinions and statements apply only to this incident.   ;D

1.) Poop-bomb most likely not going to do the damage that occurred
2.) There were two blasts that were more than likely two blasts rather than an aftershock.  The victims inside felt an explosion, got under their desks and felt a second one.
3.) No ATF agents were at work that day, which one victim's family member brought to the attention of everyone and started this.

Brief but this guy knows his shit.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 03:09:40 PM »
HOLY CRAP!!!
Nichols Fingers FBI Agent Directing McVeigh in OKC Bombing By Name

A newspaper reported the name of the FBI agent fingered by Terry Nichols as having led Timothy McVeigh in carrying out the Oklahoma City bombing before a Utah court order sealed documents pertaining to the testimony.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,660197443,00.html

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 03:13:01 PM »
I've never steeped myself in OKC lore - so I don't know much about this.

What I can say as a Salt Lake City resident is that the Deseret News is a maybe a millimeter to the left of FOX News. So if they're reporting this at all, it's being taken fairly seriously by somebody.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 03:17:21 PM »
Though subsequent reports do not mention the accused agent by name, the Deseret Morning News identified the individual as Larry Potts, who was the lead FBI agent during the Ruby Ridge confrontation in 1992 and was also involved in the 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas in 1993.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2007, 03:19:23 PM »
Though subsequent reports do not mention the accused agent by name, the Deseret Morning News identified the individual as Larry Potts, who was the lead FBI agent during the Ruby Ridge confrontation in 1992 and was also involved in the 51-day siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas in 1993.

That's it. I'm buying stock in an aluminum foil company.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2007, 03:21:55 PM »
remember in waco - the next day they bulldozed the place and MELTED the front door (which many said had a lot more bullets going IN than OUT), then buried the entire place, THE NEXT DAY.

The company?  yep.  Controlled Demolition, Inc.  The same group that brought you OK City and 9/11 WTC removals.  And, you might be surprised to know that the same medical company that identified all the Waco deaths as suicides also counted all the bodies from the Pentagon and Shanksville only and handled those autopsies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2007, 03:24:58 PM »
The Drudge Report and the Salt Lake City Tribune are now covering the story.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/ci_5271117

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 03:54:42 PM »
Amazing.  :o

Hope this gets people to double think 9/11
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2007, 04:01:05 PM »
if it helps at all folks -

this happened on Clinton's watch.

Congressmen are calling for a new investigation.  This is real, folks.  Sad.  Very sad.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2007, 04:16:09 PM »
if it helps at all folks -

this happened on Clinton's watch.

Congressmen are calling for a new investigation.  This is real, folks.  Sad.  Very sad.

Bring me up to speed...

What's the 240 short version of what happened at OKC?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2007, 09:02:40 PM »
Bring me up to speed...
What's the 240 short version of what happened at OKC?

Here's the skeptics' take:
McVeigh was fall guy.  One militant man who blows up entire building so White House can crush growing militia base in west, in anticipation of the "event" in 2001 being botched and large groups being organized for things powers wouldn't want. 

See complete story with each piece sourced with MAINSTREAM articles/clips:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.html

If you can read this (takes about 3 minutes) and still believe the official story, I'll paypal you $5!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2007, 09:06:43 PM »
Here's the skeptics' take:
McVeigh was fall guy.  One militant man who blows up entire building so White House can crush growing militia base in west, in anticipation of the "event" in 2001 being botched and large groups being organized for things powers wouldn't want. 

See complete story with each piece sourced with MAINSTREAM articles/clips:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.html

If you can read this (takes about 3 minutes) and still believe the official story, I'll paypal you $5!

What militia base do you mean?
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2007, 09:13:57 PM »
There were gun clubs, politics clubs, etc which met to shoot guns, train, and discuss politics, out west.  People used to give a shit.

However, WACO and Ok City did a lot to increase their accountability, license weapons, fill them with plants, etc.  Also remember Clinton's big gun control push?

if you do believe in the "greater plan"... think about this.  If you were going to pull a self-attack on 9-11, would you rather have two hundred well armed groups who follow politics, love freedom, and are training harder than your military?  Hell no!  Heck, if militias existed today, can you think of any issue which would matter to them MORE than 9/11?  Nope.

I don't know if it's true, but that is what some believe.  93WTC was done to show towers as THE target of bad guys and symbol of our freedom.  Waco and OK City meant tighter gun control and less freedom in wild places where people grouped.  2001 WTC was the catalyst for the global resource aggression.  It is what it is, and it's sadly necessary for America's stability and numero uno status.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 09:18:24 PM »
There were gun clubs, politics clubs, etc which met to shoot guns, train, and discuss politics, out west.  People used to give a shit.

However, WACO and Ok City did a lot to increase their accountability, license weapons, fill them with plants, etc.  Also remember Clinton's big gun control push?

if you do believe in the "greater plan"... think about this.  If you were going to pull a self-attack on 9-11, would you rather have two hundred well armed groups who follow politics, love freedom, and are training harder than your military?  Hell no!  Heck, if militias existed today, can you think of any issue which would matter to them MORE than 9/11?  Nope.

I don't know if it's true, but that is what some believe.  93WTC was done to show towers as THE target of bad guys and symbol of our freedom.  Waco and OK City meant tighter gun control and less freedom in wild places where people grouped.  2001 WTC was the catalyst for the global resource aggression.  It is what it is, and it's sadly necessary for America's stability and numero uno status.

;D Classic 240!
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 09:21:00 PM »
;D Classic 240!

Hey man, who knows if its true.  *IF* you were an evil group intent on doing a 9/11, sure, you probably would want to disassemble militias and restrict gun rights.

Or maybe they're just random events by bad guys.

However - if nicholls can prove that he worked with teh FBI to blow up the oklahoma city fed building  -  how crazy is that?  Everyone who's ever said "the gove wouldn't do that" about any attack is suddenly looking at something new -> A govt sanctioned self-attack.

I pray it's not true, cause it's scarier than anything...

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 09:22:32 PM »
Hey man, who knows if its true.  *IF* you were an evil group intent on doing a 9/11, sure, you probably would want to disassemble militias and restrict gun rights.

Or maybe they're just random events by bad guys.

However - if nicholls can prove that he worked with teh FBI to blow up the oklahoma city fed building  -  how crazy is that?  Everyone who's ever said "the gove wouldn't do that" about any attack is suddenly looking at something new -> A govt sanctioned self-attack.

I pray it's not true, cause it's scarier than anything...

You, my friend, should have your own soapbox in a busy city centre.
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 09:23:35 PM »
What militia base do you mean?

those groups of patriotic, self-supporting men who take responsibility for their lives and those of their families. Men who live by the motto 'Be Prepared" (no I don't mean the boy scouts), ...but those who stand ever ready to protect themselves, protect their families, protect their communities, and their country at a moments notice if necessary.

Rent a copy of Mel Gibson's "The Patriot". It will give you a good idea.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 09:24:57 PM »
You, my friend, should have your own soapbox in a busy city centre.

Perhaps THEN you would stop in and debate issues instead of just tossing a one-liner ;)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 09:27:05 PM »
those groups of patriotic, self-supporting men who take responsibility for their lives and those of their families. Men who live by the motto 'Be Prepared" (no I don't mean the boy scouts), ...but those who stand ever ready to protect themselves, protect their families, protect their communities, and their country at a moments notice if necessary.

Rent a copy of Mel Gibson's "The Patriot". It will give you a good idea.

What on earth are you talking about?  Isn't that movie about the Civil War?
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2007, 09:28:14 PM »
Perhaps THEN you would stop in and debate issues instead of just tossing a one-liner ;)

I agree that's exactly what I'm doing here mate, but you have to admit your theory is far-fetched to say the least.

That, and I did honestly enjoy reading it!
Thread Killer