Author Topic: If you haven't watched this film already, it's really a must see!!!  (Read 1657 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4315024059102108031&q=jfk+assassination&hl=en

NO ONE who watches the first 30 minutes of this will still believe the 'lone gunman' story.

Take the JFK Challenge!
Did anyone take up this challenge?

tonyboloni

• Getbig II
  • Leave the gun--take the cannolis
Re: Did anyone take up 240's challenge?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 11:38:52 AM »
Intriguing bit of tiny evidense that makes you go hummm.

The Bottom Sling Mount

The rifle found in the Texas School Book Depository had a leather sling attached to it. The sling itself is believed to be a strap from a United States Air Force holster, and it is mounted to the side of the Mannlicher-Carcano by means of an oval ring (see photo right). Also note, that there is no mounting ring on the underside of the rifle.

On the day following the assassination, Lee Harvey Oswald was shown a photograph of him holding a rifle in one hand, and two leftist publications in the other. Around his waist, a holstered pistol. Immediately, Oswald told Captain Fritz that the photo was a fake, that someone had superimposed his face on someone else's body.

The backyard photo (CE-133a) appeared on the cover of Life Magazine on February 21, 1964, as well as several other magazines and newspapers shortly thereafter. Although Oswald's claim that the photograph was a fake was not publicly known until the release of the Warren Commission Report, several critics came to the exact same conclusion based on conflicting shadows and other inconsistencies in the photograph.

Closer examination of the photograph reveals that the rifle being held by Lee Harvey Oswald is not the same rifle found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository. Notice the circular mounting ring attached to the underside of the rifle, and compare it to the photo of the rifle found in the Depository. I have marked it with an "A" at the spot which the circular ring appears on the rifle in the backyard photo of Oswald. The mounting ring, so clearly visible in the backyard photograph (see close-ups below), does not exist on the rifle discovered in the Texas Schoolbook Depository. They are not the same rifle.

I've included close-up enlargements of the mounting ring along with some digital enhancements. The top left is embossed, while the top right uses edge detection. Both show that the ring is part of the rifle beyond any doubt.

The bottom left is not enhanced in any way, and is included for easy comparison. The copy in the lower right has been lightened to the point where the background blanches out. This clearly demonstrates that the mounting ring is not part of the background shrubs as some have claimed. There is no doubt that there is a sling mount attached to the barrel band that was not present on the rifle found in the School Book Depository

http://jfkresearch.freehomepage.com/c2766.html
Edward Bernays is a Demon

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 12:11:44 PM »
I really don't think there is anyone who still believes in the lone gunman theory

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 12:15:18 PM »
I really don't think there is anyone who still believes in the lone gunman theory
What do you think happened to the power structure who collaborated this?  Do you buy the mafia did it all on their own?  I don't buy that story.  I think there is enough evidense to implicate a faction of the government, but that leads me to ask, did this line of power and influence die off or move on to shape where we're at now?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 12:19:16 PM »
What do you think happened to the power structure who collaborated this?  Do you buy the mafia did it all on their own?  I don't buy that story.  I think there is enough evidense to implicate a faction of the government, but that leads me to ask, did this line of power and influence die off or move on to shape where we're at now?

Geez  talk about a loaded question!!!

Answer:   Industrial Defense Complex   ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »
Geez  talk about a loaded question!!!

Answer:   Industrial Defense Complex   ;D
I wasn't trying to set you up, this is stuff on my mind.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 12:28:00 PM »
I wasn't trying to set you up, this is stuff on my mind.

I know you weren't, but on this issue you and i are on the same page for sure.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: If you haven't watched this film already, it's really a must see!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 12:48:25 PM »
That's one possibility that never occurred to me before...

We assume Kennedy to have been assassinated by very powerful men whose interests he threatened. Which particular criminal enterprise they belonged to - Mafia, Pentagon, Goldman Sachs - is secondary.

One thing I've not the slightest doubt over: there are very powerful men today whose interests are being increasingly threatened by George W. Bush. $100 a barrel for oil is not good for business.

All I can tell you is if Republicans enshrine a martyr-Bush in their imaginations like a dashboard saint the way Democrats have with Kennedy, I am seriously going to vomit.

And to all the NSA bots drawn here by the confluence of the words "assassinated", "martyr", and "Bush": You can obtain my home address from my ISP, I'm sure. Until the van pulls up, I'm going to watch "The Three Stooges".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 12:55:22 PM »
That's one possibility that never occurred to me before...

We assume Kennedy to have been assassinated by very powerful men whose interests he threatened. Which particular criminal enterprise they belonged to - Mafia, Pentagon, Goldman Sachs - is secondary.

One thing I've not the slightest doubt over: there are very powerful men today whose interests are being increasingly threatened by George W. Bush. $100 a barrel for oil is not good for business.

All I can tell you is if Republicans enshrine a martyr-Bush in their imaginations like a dashboard saint the way Democrats have with Kennedy, I am seriously going to vomit.

And to all the NSA bots drawn here by the confluence of the words "assassinated", "martyr", and "Bush": You can obtain my home address from my ISP, I'm sure. Until the van pulls up, I'm going to watch "The Three Stooges".

actually I think you just layed out why we hope the guys makes it safe and sound into retirment... I have often feared this happening as you know he would be sainted by the right and for the rest of our lives we would be faced with Jesus Bush...  No thanks... I'll be happy if he lives to be 120 as each year will come with him knowing he was the most unpopular president of all time...  May Bush Live long, but not prosper :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 05:47:42 PM »
Interesting thought...

If JFK had NOT been assassinated and had been able to enact the far sweeping changes, what would America be like today?

More free?  Sure.  less powerful and more at the mercy of other nations? Absolutely.

Did JFK being assasinated make America stronger 40 years later?  Hmmmm  And if so, did the group that runs America just employ the util. concept (one guy down, 300 mill live better) and go for it?  And would YOU change history - keep JFK home that day and let him have a nice 8 year term - if it meant a much poorer America today?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 08:27:01 AM »
Not a big Kennedy fan but I think He would need to go if his living ment a longer cold war and the possibility of Soviet adventurism into the middle east or Europe.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 02:11:23 PM »
Not a big Kennedy fan but I think He would need to go if his living ment a longer cold war and the possibility of Soviet adventurism into the middle east or Europe.

it's an odd position to address.

It cannot be argued that had he lived and served his full 4 or 8 years, America would be NOWHERE near as dominant as we are today.  The KGB would have been doing all that naughty shit that we hadn't and today, we'd likely have traded places with Russia.

He vowed to keep us out of Nam, dismantle the CIA, etc.  He was about to clean house.  And there are certain powers you just don't cross.